So are all antisemites

White supremacists?

Or are all white supremacists antisemites?

I just know that if youre antisemetic youre a white supremacist or if youre a white supremacist youre antisemetic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8WQiFaKQJ9s9ATNY_xI4haoSIodAtwHc
youtu.be/KNQ0ZH6Ma4Y?t=416
youtube.com/user/zionget
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And I just know you need to lay off of the drugs.

Listen you virgin neckbeards, Cbs news told me white supremacy and antisemitism are one in the same. You can either ADMIT it or deny it but we all know

Blacks who hate Jews are white supremacists? Muslims too? Actually if Muslims get branded as white supremacists the left won't want to let them come here so I'll keep this angle in mind

Muslim white supremacy is rampant in syria

but jews dont do anything. so who cares

Stop being a bigot

stop being jew
your tower of babel isnt going to happen nigger old testament is history

Most people are antisemites and they don't even realize it, since Jews are respoiblible for must of the problems of the modern era. There's a huge list of coutires Jews have been kicked out of, and it is far from only white countries. Go ask one of the pakis or refugees the Jews forced you to import how they feel about Jews. You think brown sandniggers are white supremacists?
This argument is fucking retarded.

I just gather my information from what is provided to me on the news. It looks like all white supremacists are antisemites. I think thats true. You dont have to be a jerk

Lena is back!

They practice loxism everyday.

they fucking dont do shit. if its shit then its not anything, including any words

it's counter-semitism

What about the Lebanese, Southern Syrians and Palestinians you kikes kill, I'm sure their Semitic blood isn't as self-loathing as that of the Hebrews.

What will happen when the whole planet goes 1488 on you? No more Indio or Black slaves or even loyal Anglo rats you've been controlling?

The hate of all of your people and your true extermination will unite the world.

What is that like kitchen racism?

it's the immune system reacting to a virus

That's probably true for the most part. The same is also likely true of white nationalists as well. But Jews are openly anti-white. So why would you not against something that openly seeks to destroy your race and culture?
And why is it acceptable for Jews to be anti-white, but for whites to to be antisemitic in response?

I don't know. You would have to ask the heebs who make up these terms and apply them to goys they dislike. I'm just trying to do my own thing.

Wtf does that have to do with white supremacy?

What are mudslimes you fucking retard

I prefer to call myself counter-jewish. This is way more accurate a term.

Are you having a stroke or just a buttflustered Jew?

I'm not a supremacist, I don't believe that anyone is truly superior to anybody. People are adapted to different things, and they belong in their own countries.

a word for nothing is no words
its all a waste of time to me

and kick every jew out of every country on earth

White supremacists, asshole

>White
>mudslime

if every gentile was educated we would all be antisemites

anti-Semitism is a Jewish trick, but it's fine on Sup Forums because we're all aware of Jewish tricks and kikes deserve it.

Can you define loxism?

Anyone got that screencap of the jungle tribe that starts chimping out because the Jews moved into the jungle next to them and started promoting degeneracy?

Its the 21st century get with the picture

did not say it. lox ..?
no i cant define it its not a word. i would rather not deal with jews. they dont do anything. i deal with things that are not religion, im a scientist

I'm half Jew, you kike.

Anti semitism is a magic word they use to invert reality, they get this magick from the kabbalah which is basically relativism in every form. The joos invert mature bro...

The - JQ: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8WQiFaKQJ9s9ATNY_xI4haoSIodAtwHc

youtu.be/KNQ0ZH6Ma4Y?t=416

What's your take on circumcision?

>White supremacists?
>Or are all white supremacists antisemites?

No. There are numerous examples of famous black nationalists who were also anti-Semites.

its done to make you extra horny then they say looks hes a sexual pervert.

muslims know this and since they are circumsized, they make their woman wear the cloth over their head.

see the head of your dick is being rubbed all day by your pance making you horny

i thought about this and only heard it related to muslims recently

What? uncircumsised dick looks normal

btw that guys not me in the video but, thats my thoughts what i found out too.

Jews are a parasitic threat to anyone who's not Jewish.
>even niggers are able to figure this out
>op is not

this

Name 3

god damn, she just looks more jewish the older she gets.

Micheal Jackson for one, not a black supremacist , but defiantly antisemitic
>Jew me, sue me
>Kick me, kike me
>(((They))) don't really care about us

Thats one but he was white

>mudslimes
>americans
>jews
>white

So is your strategy for this LARP just to claim anyone who is antisemitic is white to maintain your retarded premise?

youtube.com/user/zionget
Consult Brother Nathanæl user.

don't call em heebs though, hebrews are an extinct race. what pass for jews nowadays are fake eastern european larping neanderthals

"White supremacist" is a straw man projection propagated by supremacist Jews. For any responsible definition it has not existed in my lifetime or my father's lifetime. Whites are about the only people on Earth who are not supremacist. We want to be left the hell alone. Supremacism is parasitism and you cannot be a supremacist if you want to be left alone. You try to get close to any Han or Mestizo or Semite or African and see if they're not seeing their people as the main thing.

Can I get a quick rundown on the Tower of Babel? All I know is that it’s about 1 world language > many world languages

So you're definitely Jewish though right? Post the shadow your nose casts on the wall just to settle it.

Your right, heebs does not apply to these khazarian convert Ashkenazi... In the bible they are of the tribe of Dan... Snake worshippers.

its plain its in the bible.