BASED DANA

if you needed anymore confirmation. Gun mama is best mama

Jew VS Aryan

i bet suckin' on her nipples would blow ur brains out

She's stupid cunt who believes in anti-semitism.
Asphyxiate yourself.

Is she the new pol mommy?

Any feet pics?

GAS

>88
Fuck off kike

take a hike, kike

fucking kek. i love this board

Context?

>2010
As much as I'd love if she actually Tweeted this, it appears to be fake

It's real, but she is a dumb bimbo who thought that Sanchez being fired by a Jew for saying Jews run the media would somehow be a blow against anti-Semitism.

>She's stupid cunt who believes in anti-semitism
Then she's not stupid, Shlomo.

88 follows you from beyond the grave, kike

How are jew today?

Yeah you stupid goym

Believe Jews are human and everyone else is literally animals or else!

>She's stupid cunt who believes in anti-semitism.
This is Sup Forums. We're all anti-Semites here. We're anti-everything else as well. Equal opportunity destroyers.

sounds hot as fuck

/our girl/

equal opportunity hate, given out in all directions

MOAR GAS

lol, kikes are calling her an antisemite for defending them. This is what you get for defending jews.

Leviticus 19:28 nevertrump cunt

I want her put a gun to my head while she forces me to eat her out

im not a christcuck, but jesus i wish i could get my tattoos removed. nobody can even see them when im clothed, but theyre just silly
post bob or gtfo

>le contrarian meme
Drink brake fluid nigger lover

>making my point for me
suck a big, fat dick you self-hating jewtard

Saying Jew is anti Semitic?...hey 1980 wants its timeline back...make sure you bring a closet to shove your faggot ass back in when you get there.

How did she know about Rick and Morty in 2010?

Rick does have a time machine...

To be fair, you have to have a high IQ to check those numbers

Same here. I got full sleeves when I was 19 in the military and I'm 32 now. I wear long sleeves all the time. Tattoos are fucking stupid. People come up to me all the time and tell me their tattoo ideas. I usually go on a rant about how tattoos are dumb and they just look at me like I just crushed their feelings. I keep an eye out for new tattoo removal technology. It sucks. DONT GET TATTOOS.

holy shit user, having the full sleeves must suck. i stopped even wearing tank tops just because of them. at the time i couldve gotten whatever i wanted, my girl at the time tattooed and so did my best friend, whos pretty well known now, and did great work. its not that theyre of bad quality, they look nice, i just dont want them. i heard that laser shit is awful, and expensive. i always tell people not to get them, but... you couldnt tell me fuck all when i was 17.

haha *poop*

And they only listen because you have tattoos. If you don't, they mock you for being too afraid of the pain to get them. They can't comprehend anyone sincerely thinking tattoos are stupid.