DAVID HOGG FROM CA CONFIRMED

Seaside Elementary is in Torrance, CA.

Haiden Horan is a football player for South High School, Torrance, CA.

David Hogg went viral for lifeguard confrontation video at Redondo Beach.

Redondo Beach is in Torrance, CA.

keep digging.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4
khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
my.mixtape.moe/mgnrdc.webm
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2018/02/sandy-hoax-kids-alive-this-ends-them-3597254.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hvxF9HG16CA
chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/3943532/jewish/Parkland-Rabbis-The-Tragedy-Is-Still-Unfolding-in-Our-Community.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Lo52BObqCds
youtube.com/watch?v=zXMzzA3TVYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

CNN Scripted Town Hall - my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4

Conditioning status: Breaking.

Interdesting

This whole thing must be exposed and laid out by trump

They put their propaganda boy, an obvious rook, front and center being fed lines via earpiece and reading off a teleprompter.. He didn't do so well.

can you up that supercut to yt and try to get it trending? It was so cringey I couldn't even make it through

>taco bell manager

They promised his acting career would be COMPED

1/4) just going to put these here.. made a thread and it slid too quickly

2/4)

3/4

FUcking degenerate went to school with dolphins

4/4

>taco bell manager

C O M P E D

ahahaha they are fucking with us so much or I am going insane AHHHHHHHHHHHH

no doubt those mammals were original and much more intelligent
* so long and thanks for all the fish *

>he missed the D.

CONFIRMED GAY

last time i visited the U.S i tipped $7 (change for a $20) at taco bell in a rural town in northern california, and the taco bell lady lost her shit like i had just given her a $100 or something.
she came from behind the counter to hug me.

>Mr. D

>tay coh bell
Sushi fusion joint?

>5k on Twitter
>Story about CNN scripted question was top of r/news before getting shadowbanned

Amazing to see the conditioning being broken.

>the return of COMPED
I like it

i miss this meme

pic related if you want to know whos forcing this fucking nonsense that the shooting was fake

I was going to post this

Maybe b/c you don't tip fast food workers lol.

Noone tips fast food workers, they probably aren't even allowed to accept tips

Very good read, and he has excellent points made.

fast food workers in america (besides mcdonalds scum) are the only ones who deserve to be tipped.
on that same visit to america i ran away from multiple high end restaurants, valets, and bellhops to avoid tipping.

>goes to the one place Burgers dont tip
>over tips
Max Comp unlocked.

It's like planes and moving trucks don't exist

They're people too!

Okay what the fuck is the deal with this place? The comped memes, this, their fucking illuminati/conspiracy thriller marketing campaign.

>Confirmed

Wait, user. You know the drill:

Source us. Where did you get that pic from?

I left this board a while back because you autists passionate hatred of types of people cloud your judgement. I decide to come back once and here we are with retarded conspiracy theories. That blonde girl being interviewed doesnt look to bright or together. Yet the whole theory relies on this lol

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, while Browardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
FLORIDA SCHOOL SURVEILLANCE CAMS WERE 20 MINUTES BEHIND - my.mixtape.moe/mgnrdc.webm

CNN Scripted Town Hall - my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4

That blonde girls seems like she's been fucked retarded with dicks and drugs already

belives every story with no pictures or anything showing
>blames us
look stupid ass. only cnn thinks that.
russian hacking is the new codeword for hacking on the internet. or news or information or communication, they cant' CONTROL they want censorship of the internet. of the world.
>image related
to what they want
>cont

fin

>don't be afraid

What did he mean by this Sup Forums?

Johnny bravo really activating my almonds baby.

STOP TRYING TO SAY THIS IS A HOAX MY COUSIN GOT KILLED IN THIS SHOOTING! WE NEED TO BAN GUNS NOW!

Intelligent enough to 'meddle' in an election. Not intelligent enough to proxy. Makes you think, huh.

proof or gtfo

Taco Bell!!!! are they just trolling us now?

Very good questions. I’m sure the media will find out for us.

Lurk more faggit

Then Eric Paddock show when?

>Max Comp unlocked
Should have gotten sushi!

Apparently Wolgand Halbig claims 2 of the kids that 'died' at Sandy Hook will be coming forward????

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2018/02/sandy-hoax-kids-alive-this-ends-them-3597254.html

if Hogg is an actor get proof, don't allow those helping you to prove this (or yourelf) to be bought off or killed then expose this mofo to the world.

>those frogs on the Albanian shit sculpting forums really got a kick out that guys brother being smug about Taco Bell, we should manufacture false yearbooks from elementary school of a kid who we are going to use as a witness for our next shooting

I think people died, but I think it was allowed to happen, fostered if you will.

Yeah, we all know he went to Seaside Elementary; what we don't know is if he graduated from Rendondo Beach HS or not; it'd pretty much prove he wasn't a student there.

checked

Jesus, that was what I was missing. Thank you for that oc. Pilpul. That is great knowledge. It explains why they stand out like a sore thumb on social media. Wow.

Have you ever listened to Ben Shapiro’s podcast? That post explains precisely what you hear every day on his podcast. He just argues in circles around every single topic, and sometimes his arguments are clearly bullshit but he makes them simply for the sake of argument

gtfo shill

All psyops today need product placement. Taco Bell pays big bucks for inserting their product in false flags

This niggers gonna get suicided if he keeps this up

for ur timeline to work those ''3'' shooters would have had to leave no witnesses an that simply didnt happen ,retard.

Have you guys taken the Taco Bell pill yet?

Maximum strength antacids?

TACO BELL ILLUMINAIT COMMERCIALS CONFIRMED!

>Don't be afraid of Mr.D
he is a psyop victim, I am so sorry

also, that pedo swirl

he moved there

daily reminder Sup Forums

jews are subterranean vermin
disease carrying rodents gnawing away at the foundations of society

look at this slimy disgusting kike and gross sheeny family
dat acne

0:22

can't even remember his lines
forgets where his daughter is ,she is probably on a beach in tel aviv

highest voibel IQ goy

I can imagine that making her day. You prolly tipped her an hour of work.

Look Niggers,

this kid was a coward who didnt want to die in his mission

Did you dig her mound in the bathroom at least?

There was another thread that found his reddit account. Some of his posts said that he lived in California but moved to Florida.

Yes, the family used to live in CA, they moved to Floria but kept their CA property, because they're rich kikes. I still fail to see what is so unusual about that?

Hogg was indoctrinated by his liberal teachers and his kike family - all these kids being paraded by CNN are classical sjw. Of course they love to spread their agenda with CNN, most of them want to work for these idiots one day as their school activities show. Those guys know exactly where they can find the puppets they need for their propaganda - it's the same on every highschool and campus in the us.

If this is a false flag the link is somewhere else, not with these kids, even if they're idiots - my guess would be FBI deep state letting it happen and their people in politics, media etc. got the green light to start pushing their gun control agenda.

OY VEY NEVAR AGAIN!

(((Scott Israel))) is a filthy kike who is a member of (((Chabad Lubevitch)))

chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/3943532/jewish/Parkland-Rabbis-The-Tragedy-Is-Still-Unfolding-in-Our-Community.htm

>Biston says that Chabad rabbis have been working closely with Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel, who is a congregant at Chabad, to ensure that the bodies of the Jewish dead are released for burial as soon as possible in accordance with Jewish tradition.

>Chabad has also enlisted the help of several therapists who have volunteered to counsel students. Observant Jews, they are uniquely positioned to provide both clinical and religious

half the "victims" are jews
all the parents who are vocal in the (((media)))
are disgusting kikes ,

Cameron (((Kasky)))
youtube.com/watch?v=Lo52BObqCds

(((gutenberg)))
youtube.com/watch?v=zXMzzA3TVYA

(((pollock)))

he even mentions (((911))) and say how goo d it was that we had our rights taken away by ZOG

we need to get these subversive kikes into the camps right the fuck now

Isn't that the guy who was wearing a 'Trump 2020' shirt with a picture of his daughter?

Does anyone remember the live police scanner saying at the time of the shooters arrest that there were two bombs in the school? I never heard anything about this ever again. I heard them say it live.

>taco bell manager
the memes are bleeding into reality again.

i don't know i haven't seen that

but he brings up (((911))) and says how great it was that the goyim got their rights taken away and can not remember where his daughter is how can people not catch on to this bullshit\ are jews really supernatural sorcerers or transdimensional blood drinking lizard demons with special powers

they have a near total control over the minds of the goy

this

If they suicide him, it validates him.

he already works for them

>belluminati

She really fucking needed that $7 and was probably praying for a way to get it somehow. No one tips fast food workers

That's from a VIP behind the scenes tour his mother got him into - that planned parenthood kike. Someone from his ca middle school said that he wanted to work for them - i bet he jumped at the chance when cnn showed up for the school shooting. These sjw don't give a fuck about the dead, that's for sure.

>Have you ever listened to Ben Shapiro’s podcast?
No. I avoid ecelebs totally.

She didn’t need the 7 bucks, she spent in on another bump of coke before she went to get her food stamps which she traded for more coke. She lives off of Taco Bell food that “is going bad and would be thrown away anyway” and tendies that her manager pays her for blowjobs

That's incredibly cynical and a bit racist, but whatever.

You must be new here

thanks well that figures

i have heard (((Roger Stone))) was involved
has ties to (((Scott Israel)))

and now (((Trump))) is cucking on gun control

remember when trumptards thought the shooting hoaxes would stop with obama

remember how he has ties all these vegas kikes too

i know , there is another one of him with a CNN hat but i can't find it now

Is that fucking cabin boy?

Aye

also (((Roger Stone))) said on (((infowars))) that he has a son who is (((broward county))) deputy sheriff and daughter who is a nurse on the (((broward county))) hospital system

the kikes know this will be the last republican admin they are just going to get what they want for israel and destroy the party
it looks like they are going to have them cuck on gun control now too
but nobody gives a fuck because they know that the demographic shift will complete
by the time trump leaves anyways

Thats from @boston_antifa, a BJKumbi-tier troll.
Verify shit b4 passing it around.

Didn't his dad claim to be head of FBI for LAX?

they had a fake shooting not that long ago.

STOP TRYING TO BAN GUNS! MY NIECE AND NEPHEW WERE SAVED BY MY BROTHER AND HIS GLOCK DURING A HOME INVASION LAST YEAR. WE NEED TO MAKE PRIVATE GUN OWNERSHIP MANDATORY!

i saw that but is this the original or is the antifa the original?

i saw the video of the yearbook too but anyone can fake a yearbook page

easy enough to print a page of the stoneman douglas HS yearbook with him in it and insert it in the book and make a video

it proves nothing

and so what if he was in the stoneman douglas yearbook it proves nothing

if it is the same photo so what they knew they were going to use him in the hoax before hand obviously he could have graduated from that redondo HS 2 years ago and they could have submitted the same photo to the stoneman douglas HS yearbook committee , it proves nothing

and the antifa tweet could have been a double cross psyop

what we need is the 2015 yearbook from the redondo school to confirm if he is in it

he could be in both yearbooks
we need copies of the redondo yearbook to know who is lying here