So I guess boku no hero academia is going to be the next big thing among the likes of Naruto and One piece?

So I guess boku no hero academia is going to be the next big thing among the likes of Naruto and One piece?

yep

the villains are 10/10 but most of the heroes are meh.

Post more of best hero waifu

That's how batman got big.

the heroes being meh is the justification for the villains, heroes are more celebrity than crime stoppers and the main story focuses on the truly valiant ones rather than the meh ones

Cute.

I don't read MHA, but I checked its sales, and I really don't think it's about to hit this level (unless the next arc is what SS was to Bleach).

I didn't think much of Kirishima before this arc but he's growing on me

what the fuck is that thing

Me

This.

The hero looks like shit, fortunately Deku is decent enough MC.

confirmed new big 3

Boku no Hero
Boruto
One Piece

honorable mention

Kingdom

Nigga do you even All Might?

ftfy no need to thank me

it'll be lucky to reach assclass/haikyuu level of commercial success, it shows no signs of becoming a million + seller after three years of publication and two anime seasons

I think you got the wrong pic, lad. I will help you.

assclass level? are you serious?

all wrong

The actual true one

>assclass was not a commercial success
Lad

Isn't he implying otherwise? Assclass was able to pull off million+ sales per volume at some point. BnH still isn't near that despite second anime series. Something really big would have to happen to boost it so much.

A more true wafui if ever there was one. She is made for wedding, bedding, and mommying.

AIZAWA GUESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU

and Goku came out of retirement