What is the “need” for an assault weapon? All arguments for them are about principle, not common sense...

What is the “need” for an assault weapon? All arguments for them are about principle, not common sense, and the principle behind the arguments isn’t even being violated in the first place. Does the anti-children crowd even have one good arguement?

You don't"need" to shitpost on Sup Forums, but you do it because you enjoy doing it.

Use that logic with guns

virtually none of those deaths were caused by assault weapons

Rifles kill sub 400 people a year. Literally nothing. Choking hazard sized candy kills magnitudes more people than rifles.

So that’s a no? No arguements at all?

It's the guns that are killing people! Literal ambulatory guns! Take me seriously, please!

>children and teens

I'd love to hear their definition of "children." Nobody gives a shit about 19 year old gangbangers, which are the vast majority of youth homicides.

Bill of Rights
not Bill of Needs

>2320 blacks killed
I call that a small win.

I disagree, we should make it illegal to kill children. Oh, oh fuck. It is illegal to kill children. In fact, it's illegal to kill anyone. What do we do now?

How is 2300 60% of 5700?

60% of homicide victims

Bill of Rights, not Bill of Needs

This is obvious bare thread, so I am sure I am wasting my time. A right is not a need, you realize this right? You dont have to have a specific need, that's why you have the right. If you don't wanrlt to own a gun, then don't, I have the right and I will exercise it, I dont have to have a specific need. Your question is moot.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. What part of that do you not understand?

Lets talk about how government failed these kids at every level, cop on scene, local, state and federal and had everything opportunity with reports filed and did nothing. Complete government failure.

What happened during prohibition? I mean they banned alcohol right, so no one had any right? Why did they make total reversal?

You know it won't work, ans the guns are not going anywhere, so stop wasting your fucking time faggot and shill for something worth while.

pic related. learn the price of freedom

What you "need" only matters in broke societies bred by systems propagandised by your kind of subhuman

The only acceptable compromise is a complete repeal of ALL anti-gun laws and regulations.

>guns kill less children every year than automobiles
>despite guns being literally designed for easy, efficient murder
All I can say is American gun owners are clearly very responsible people.

>What is the “need” for an assault weapon?
You really need to stop using the term assault weapon. It's not a proper term for firearm identification and is almost entirely based on the cosmetics of the gun instead of the actual functionality of the gun itself. You leftists claim to be better educated, please live up to this claim and stop looking like fools.

I'm going to assume you're talking about the entire category of semi-automatic, magazine-fed firearms which includes weapons like the AR-15, Mini-14, M-1, AK-74, etc...

>What is the “need” for an [semi-automatic, magazine-fed] weapon?
Well, it's certainly not for hunting as you already know. Thus, it is for self-defense. So we have to get into an argument about what is the appropriate level of force necessary for self-defense. Most people envision being attacked by a bad guy with a knife or a handgun; this is correct and is support by criminal data.

Can you determine what I need to defend myself from a gunman? Do I need 3 bullets? 6 bullets? 15 bullets? How many is appropriate? Should my self-defense option be bolt-action only, or semi-automatic?

>“need”
there's that word again. if you want to have a discussion try understanding the topic first.

Reminder that half of all recorded gun deaths are suicides. Statistically speaking a fair amount of those children are not being murdered.

Fuck off with your moralist christian bullshit, if kids want to kill themselves what business is it of yours.

OP isnt coming back, just sayin

Guns help reduce overpopulation, which is good for the environment.

Yeah we hate you, you are trying to destroy our country, at the least we need-- to be well armed.

next question?

Kids don't need guns. They'll just jump in front of a train like they do over and over and over again in Palo Alto.

Candy serves more/other purposes than killing someone

If shitposting was concurrent to anyone's death maybe I would ban it tho

People don't need cars either. 40,000 people in the US alone died from car accidents. You would be much safer using busses and trains. We don't need swimming pools either. Hundreds of children drown every year. We should ban pools over 3 feet in depth. Nobody needs a pool over 3 feet deep.