Who is better girl and vampire?

Who is better girl and vampire?

Arcueid for both. Even at 20% she can kick Shinobu's ass.

And drink Shiki's semen.

Arcueid both

This, Shinobu can't even get the tip of Araragi's cock.

My gut says Kisshot.

Because she isn't slut from eroge maybe.

Porkslope Turkeyhandle.

Kiss-Shot.

Arcueid obviously. Not even a challenge.

How can a cumbucket challenge a perfection?

I want to see Kiss-Shot vs. Archetype Earth now. Kiss-Shot wouldn't even stand a chance but it would be entertain to watch two cowtitted blondes going at it in purdy dresses.

ArcheType:Earth is canonically the strongest being in her planet and stronger than Type:Moon.
Shinobu isn't even the strongest in Japan.

> Shinobu isn't even the strongest in Japan.
What

Arc for both.

Are you retarded? Kiss-Shot in her true form is the strongest oddity, period.

>It would be entertaining to see kiss-shots head explode into bloody pulp before she can even raise her arms

Okay

The strongest oddity poses no more threat to Arc than the strongest ant.

By being perfect +1

> nasu writing

I am not saying she does have a chance against Arcueid, I am saying that in her world (world of Monogatari, user), she's the strongest oddity because the user I answered said she wasn't the strongest even in Japan.

>semen drinking erogeslut vs pure and classy vampire queen
Hm. As for powerlevel, I don't know, Arc seems to be ridiculously overpowered even for a vampire.

Arc is a better girl who I want to buy a hamburger
Shinobu is a much more functional "vampire"

I was basing this hypothetical scenario under the assumption that Archetype Earth would at least go a little easy and not just outright murder Kiss-Shot. She does this in MBAACC for fun and I think she would get a kick out of a fight with Kiss-Shot.

Kiss-Shot is used goods

True Ancestors aren't really vampires so much as moon-elves with blood lust and intense magic in her own blood that turns victims of said lust into actual vampires. Arc is literally one such being engineered to kill said vampires along with anything else that matches a similar definition (dead apostles)

When has Arc ever gone easy on a Dead Apostle Ancestor?

This is too easy.

>Arc goes easy
>Kiss-Shots arms get ripped off while she tries to block arcs punches
>Woman behind them is brutalized by the second punch

dude this vampire right here.

Arc isn't really a vampire. True Ancestors are more like fairies.

loli Shinobu>Arc>hag shinobu

Not even a contest.

Kissshot destroyed the world.

Kissshot is also stronger than Arc. She can create matter from nothing and also destroy matter. She literally breaks the laws of physics in the novels.

Also, Arc can't time travel but Kissshot can.

You know that Kissshot successfully vampirized not just humans but oddities and gods in Monogatari as well.

The anime did a bad adaption of that arc since it cut out too much content but it was suppose to be a vampire army composed of mortals and the supernatural.

Arc can only convert humans to vampires, well more like if those humans can somehow manage to evolve from zombies.

Arc has all the powers of the entire world at her disposal as ArcheType:Earth. She is the planet's last guardian against calamity. She can do whatever is needed to end the threat to her planet. There is nothing she can't do.

>tfw still hoping they shove arcade bumstead into the FE adaptation so Shaft can say they own both

>nasufags
this thread is pointless, since half of the posters either haven't played your shitty eroge or watched your shitty adaptation and all of them are waifufags

During the Night of Wallachia which is the setup I have in my head where the two cowtitted blondes fight to the death.

Kissshot traveled around the world a couple times in Kizu when she got all her limbs back and Araragi barely noticed.

Reminder that CCC shows that Servants are FTL. Arc shits on servants

G Fucking G monotards

She wasn't really engineered for that purpose. More like Crimson Moon needed backup vessels just in case.

Arcade Dumbledore

user, she still can't create matter, time travel and doesn't have the sheer strength (enough to jump from Antarctica to Japan with ease like you take a step) or speed (she moved around the world so fast that Rrgi, who is a fucking vampire, didn't see) that Kiss Shot have.

>Arc
>vampire
Don't be ridiculous, Arc is some overpowered moonfairy. So, Kiss-Shot, of course.

Kisshot is a better vampire but Atari is best girl.

But she's the BEST overpowered moonfairy

>She can create matter from nothing and also destroy matter. She literally breaks the laws of physics in the novels.
coughmarblephantasmcough

You don't know that. The extent of Arc's power is equal to the sum of all power of Akasha, which most certainly does include the powers of Zelretch and thus by proxy she can timetravel if the situation calls for it.

>Kiss Shot goes back in time
>Arc destroyes her even harder
Great plan user

In the contest of overpowered moonfairies, maybe. But not in the contest of vampires.

Nope, Arc can't change the past or rewrite tragic events.

Hell, Arc can't heal her hair back to normal.

Her sister stole half her hair and Arc can't grow her hair long anymore until she gets back her hair from her sister.

I will wait as long as it's necessary.

No, this is the best overpowered moonfairy

The hair thing is more of a curse than a limitation to her powers.

Kissshot might as well be faster than light because she can travel around the world with nobody noticing her body even left her original spot because there's the illusion that she is still there.

Also, by rule of thumb you DO NOT fuck with the timeline in the Nasuverse. You will end up with a fucking Counter Guardian after you if you do.

Had a sensible chuckle.

Arc can't create an unlicensed Playstation PSP with working games, out of thin air like Shinobu can.

Kisshot has gag power on her side, she's probably indestructible as long she's not dissected conceptually, so it'd be a battle of attrition, same as any overpowered fuck versus Schroedinger Alucard

>Japanese """vampires"""
Shit's ridiculous

> There is nothing she can't do.
She can't be this cute, funny and entertaining.
She can only be boring ordinary girl from shitty eroge.
Araragi saved Kissshot and devoted his life to her.
Shiki raped Arc and filled her with his cum 2 or 3 times.
Feel the difference.

Arc can't change the past. Otherwise, she would have went back in time to prevent herself from drinking Roa's blood.

Living a long enough time ought to give you license to do more than just have ridiculous strength and charisma

But could Shiki kill Kisshot?

Cool your tits, our boy Alucard was cool.

Worded differently Shiki got to bang the hottest girl ever and the strongest weapon. While Araragi went to a whole lot of trouble, yet all he got was a dumb snarky loli and a limp dick.

>She can't be this cute, funny and entertaining.
Yes, because it would be a massive downgrade to her existing perfection.

She has a concept of death, so sure thing.

The situation does not call for it. Her drinking Roa's blood does not put the entire planet at risk, nor does it prevent her from fulfilling her duties.
It is inconvenient. That's all it is.

>better girl
Kiss-Shot, Arc's a boring erogeslut
>better vamp
Arc, although technically she isn't one, so this thread is stupid

>dumb snark loli
A dumb snark loli that can turn on this. Also, more beautiful than Arcueid.

Shit like that is so excessive and such tryhard writing that I don't know how anyone can take a series containing it seriously.

>t. would rather shitpost in this thread than read the Tsukihime manga when Nasu himself said it was better than the VN

Do nasufags really think that Nasu can create a character better than Nisio?

>sameposting

>the closer you get to dying the closer you get to having back the girl you foolishly rejected and never got to bang
Sweet deal there, rararagi-san

It's actually literally ironic

Nothing in the series besides Kizu actually revolves around how strong Kisshot is

Nasu works aren't better with the bullshit, user. Nice dubs, though.
Not even a fucking chance, Nisio is actually a good writer.

>can
He already did.

The example is in the OP.

Naw, nowadays she can change without Rrgi needing to almost die for that, she just likes being Shinobu.

That doesn't matter, the fact it's even a thing is obnoxious writing and then you get a fanbase who's obnoxious about it too.

I've never consumed a work by Nasu so it's whatever. I'm pointing out the ridiculous shit I just read in this thread.

He only did King Arthur with a mouth full of semen.

Motherfucker, wait a bit with these dubs again. Also, Monogatari doesn't focus on Kiss Shot powers or even her fighting asides from Kizu, that she can do all that doesn't matter much at all.

You say that like there's something wrong with the idea of King Arthur with a mouth full of semen.

Nothing wrong with it but it's not a good writing.
Nasu's elder vampire acts like a shy schoolgirl.
Nisio's elder vampire acts like a fucking elder vampire.

>This is literally Nasu's writing
Jesus Christ, how can anyone enjoy this shit?

Niggers, we all know who is the best female vampire outta here.

Shit taste, all of you

>Nasu's elder vampire acts like a shy schoolgirl.
You've never read it, right?

No she fucking isnt faster than light. Arc on otherhand has fought against FTL/planet busters like Amaterasu.

Monofag should just accept that fighting with gods who are at cosmic scale is well above zipping around the planet. Going around the earth isnt even close to FTL

I watched the anime.

I never saw Arcueid anime or novels, but does anyone she fought actually fucked up a planet or something?

Which one?

Small times.