Raildex (Manga thread)

We will dump, Toaru Daioh Manga October issue (August 2017 release) soon (±15hours or less):
►Toaru Idol no Accelerator-sama - 10 pages
►Toaru Kagaku no Railgun: Astral Buddy - 34 pages
►Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 30 pages

>Release On This September 2017:
►Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Vol.7 (already released yesterday Aug 25)
►Toaru Idol no Accelerator-sama Vol.2 (already released yesterday Aug 25)
►Dengeki Bunko Magazine N°58 (Sep 10) >probably news about Railgun SS3?
►Heavy Object Vol.14 (Sep 10)
►Index Manga Chp 121 (Sep 12) - (Hamazura?) skill out uprising arc
►Index Manga Tankōbon Vol.19 (Sep 25),
►and of course, Daioh November 2017 issue (Sep 27)

Ghost Archive code: GcUKb19e
鎌池和馬: zxc741asd852qwe963

Great

I wanna see the new blonde loli

I need my monthly dose of Junko.

MOAR

> Ghost Archive code: GcUKb19e
> 鎌池和馬: zxc741asd852qwe963
???

GcUKb19e is old stuff, code for js06 manga thread (pastebin) or something
zxc741asd852qwe963 I hear this code to summon Kamachi on 2ch

"_"

What did she mean by this?

The code is a pastebin code. It is a remnant of the great general purge many years ago at the height of Index II (I think), and we called it Angelspeak. Raildex was literally the only general that carried on the same way back then. Now it's used to connect threads when important shit goes down like new novels and stuff.

how many secrets you guys hold?

I want to slap Misaki's boobs with muh dick

Literally old news, recently an user reminded us of it's existence. Also, this faggotry is autism in its purest form, way back when we were young neets.

Purple
Jailbreak soon

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS!

Why is fate getting a 2 cour anime and 2 movies in the span of 2 months while raildex is literally dead?!?!

So is the Index manga getting regular TLs now? I totally forgot it exists. How far behind is it?

18 chapters behind the Spanish translation and a few more behind before it can catch up to where Japan is right now.

What the fuck is this?

An Ad.

Chinks are going all out.

How was this allowed?

What do you mean?

I'd rather Raildex be dead forever than let A1 touch it.

HOW CAN WE EVER RECOVER?

What's wrong with A1?

Kakine vs Accelerator

There is a reason why the mods leave us alone for the most part

Their light novel adaptations (Asswar, SAO, Apocrypha) tend to look really dull and not be that well animated. Even the bits that are flaunted as being really excellent looking (i.e. the bit in SAO1 where he's fighting the flying dude with red armor) look pretty bad. They have done good original shows and some decent manga adaptations, but looking in the same kinda ballpark that Index falls in (battle heavy LN adaptation) there's nothing particularly good.

Are you ready for the much anticipated Bloodsign anime announcement at Fall fest?

>much anticipated
>Bloodsign anime
>announcement at Fall fest

I hate the color palette they use

Meanwhile JC Staff did godly expecially in the movie and railgun

Total flatness, just how Accelerator likes it.

CUTE

I don't know why people called her a loli, she's not short enough.

JC1 maybe?

She's a fluid druid.

>Some early Vol. of OT has mention about the Princess of some country who want to study in Tokiwadai, but can't transfer into due to lack of some quality and that cause a lot of shit storm in the international relationship between that country and AC.
Hopefully not this one.

Index III flags part 1:

‒ Dengeki Haru no Saiten ‒ Miki showed up as a surprise guest and presented Toaru Majutsu no Virtual On Console Game
‒ Immediately after announcing it, he said "wait a little longer for Season 3!" causing a crazy crowd reaction
‒ Dengeki Online posted an official report about the Event and heavily teased in the article that he was referring to Toaru in regards to which series would get a Season 3.
‒ Dengeki 25th Anniversary Announcements started with official site open
‒ 2nd Announcement has illustrations for each respective Dengeki Bunko series split into 5 batches and some timed with the lightnovels release in the current or following month . Index was listed in the final batch, only a few days from October which the Fall Fes is held and most importantly, the light novel will be releasing likely be releasing in

>the actual worst girl in Accel's harem

Kamikoto will happen along with Season 3

Index III flags part 2:

‒ Dengeki Fall Fes confirmed for October 1st. Even earlier than before. Further confirming the likelihood of Index's involvement in the month being only a few days from Fall Fes.
‒ Dengeki Gratitude Fare tied up with the 25th Anniversary Illustrations Project. This is the first time Index has featured in the October Window in this campaign. While it doesn't mean much since it's tied to the novels, it is still important to note given the Light Novels release month and whats featured at Fall Fes.
‒ Shinyaku Index vol. 19 confirmed for October release. Specifically, October 7th this month which is earlier than usual and more importantly the same week as Dengeki Fall Fes which is on oct 1st. The novels featured in October usually give an idea of what will be announced. While not always, right are still a decent indicator. This is also the first time Index will be in the October month since it's Anniversary in '14 which is an important note. Along side that, Kamachi novels unusually skipped a month, which was July, and didnt announce he was on break or anything like the beginning of the year on his Website. This gives the notion they specifically timed it so that Index could release in October to coincide with Fall Fes.
‒ Index Manga's Anniversary & Railgun Manga's Anniversary
‒ Index Manga is about to finish adapting up to what Index II covered and is time to finish adapting right by October going into what would be Index III content.
‒ Railgun Manga has taken a break after finishing the Dream Ranker Arc for a few months in order to prep for the next Arc and will return in September.
‒ Index Manga Vol 19 was absent from all Summer Months and is now confirmed to hit on Sep 22nd. Days from the Fall Fes. In turn, Accel Manga and Idol Accel Manga are launching in the late August period
‒ Railgun Manga Vol 13 is also absent. Likely launching November.

36 fucking days

until we get blown the fuck out yet again.

*until denialfags get blown the fuck out yet again.

Not this fucking time user. We are going to get Season 3. We are going to win.

Index flag part 3:

‒ Yuuichi Tanaka, Main Chara Designer and Anamation Director of Raildex Series was complaining bout lack of Job but as of July has not and recently posted a digital practice drawing of Mikoto.
‒ Nishikiori has backed off as main director of Milky Holmes series and is now in General Manager/Director position which is more hands off
‒ ProjectIndex Twitter has been far more active in recent years, moreso than ever before and since the 14 Anniversary.
‒ Rebroadcasts of the Movie have happened on TV Recently and then thrice NicoNico Rebroadcasts of the entire Index Series and Railgun Series for the past year. With Index most recently reBroadcasting in April and people speculating with the announcement of Index III, Index II will rebroadcast in October.
‒ Return of many promotions and campaigns with Mobage and such suddenly for this year.
‒ Development of the Index China Mobile MMO. Also covering past Index II and already having voiced dialogue and characters that arent voiced yet in the Index or Railgun anime. With voiced dialogue of OT14 already out in the wild
‒ Spotted photos of them working on Ot15 content, and Kamijou's NT outfit as an optional costume is in the game.
‒ Kadokawa Director has already had a video with comments about the video game and how Index is the number 1 light novel over there. In said video, he had OT14 on display
‒ Supposedly through machine translation, it was found in an interview
that the head mentioned they are planning to do a "Part 3 & 4"

>still no Junko Buddy and her Yuri Adventures

But her ghost isn't a lesbian (so far).

I want to put a head there.

Both heads, that is.

Her ghost is actually the expelled soul of Lola

you've never seen a commercial before?

Start taking Bust Upper

See, I would normally think "that's fucking stupid," but after we got Orochi from Railgun and the fact that this spinoff manga of a formerly nameless tertiary character exists, I won't put anything past Kamachi.

Fucking RUINED

Shut up Kamachi

>how to completely ruin a character in 2 easy steps

Mugino is a pure girl. Why is she dressed in that sexy outfit?

VPN New IP Test 123, 321

Take off her shorts!

>have a trip
>still has to use VPN in order to post on Sup Forums despite he isn't a shitposter
It's time to buy Sup Forums pass, nigga.

Absolutely disgusting.

The interesting thing about this OBT is that they didn't state when it ends like the other ones so that's a good thing, I want to play the game as long a I want

Why using VPN? Psttt, because somehow my shitty boarding school ISP keep blocking me to post on Sup Forums,
and I needed to set this network to dump 37 (half) of that 74 pages () Daioh RAWs in next (1-2 hours), and my friend have done the others half.

I'm starting to wonder which one has more possibilities: Aleister or ded images?

>As commonly recurring threads tend to suffer from degradation of quality over time, posts inside such threads may be held to higher standards in terms of rules 6 (Quality of Posts) and 10 (Spamming/Excessive Reposting).

damn that other dedposter, can't post duplicates

>This guy

>Not liking dedposts

Haven't been following the threads for some time. Any news regarding pic related?

none whatsoever

So your school has blocked accessing to Sup Forums in stead of got this image every time when you try to post something on Sup Forums? If that so it can't be helped.

Fiamma confirmed, along with NT19 a few days after fall fest.

Lmao Mikoto looks so out of place.

The mobile game comes out in like a few days for iOS and on the 7th for android

It's sad that I noticed Index last. I even saw Tsuchi way in the back before her.

And Index is all the way to the background even though she is the titular character

Hence why she's off to the side with Index.

At some point in the middle of OT2 I think Kamachi started to hate her.

That's cause she doesn't really do anything against GRS

Neither does Accel, he does looks weird with that shirt and no cane

Accel drops a ton of lava on Terra

Terra must chant fast as hell to not have been obliterated by that surprise attack.

Accel also has his shit going on meanwhile, Mikoto was just trying to stand on stage and kept coming up short

I think it's because all the other characters look like proper fantasy characters and she looks like an ordinary schoolgirl.