"Sup Forumsorado General - School Shootings Before They Were Cool Edition"

>Democrats reject GOP bid to uncuck concealed carry and magazine capacity laws
archive.fo/WpOlH
>Democrats reject proposed changes to (((Colorado Civil Rights Commission))); Republican budget committe withholds funding
archive.fo/LOWX2
>9 edgy Coloradan teens arrested for threats following the deaths of 17,000,000 Floridan students
archive.fo/VWP0C
>Oy gevalt! "Hate groups" on the rise in Colorado according to SPLC
archive.fo/keMkV
In this thread we discuss news and events pertaining to Colorado and Coloradans.
Not welcome: Californians, Chicongolese, New Yorkers
Conditionally welcome: Texans - behave yourselves.
Threadly reminder that we're full.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/arrest-warrant-for-woodland-park-mayor-david-turley-accuses-him-of-inappropriate-touching-in-hot-tub
archive.fo/pUIbC
kdvr.com/2017/08/17/coroner-mother-shot-daughter-multiple-times-before-killing-herself/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

god damn chicago and california fuckers ruined their cities, now they've come to ruin da rado

F

Based CO checking in

Good snow today boys. Gotta love all these retarded implants crashing into each other. Maybe now they will go back where they came from.

b-based westslope checking in

pic related should be shown to every spic that post some shit on facebook

pueblo.jpg

Testing my new good goy pass. Fuckers range-banned me.
I urge newcomers to double-check the OP with a keen eye.
Comfy snow we're having tonight, isn't it? Snow keeps the degenerates inside and out of trouble.
Don't be sad. The front range sucks and we hate it here.

FUCK YEAH COLORADO
represent

Lads, how do we solve the Cali immigration problem?
Do we need to nuke boulder or can it be reclaimed?

Colorado native here. Fuck Colorado.

>op image is wolf girl trash
>yet another /general/
sage and suck dicks in hell faggot
go back to R[edit]

Western Slope is getting slammed with snow. How is the front range fairing?

Going to Denver in May. What should I expect?
Floridanon here.

>this

Colorado Springs is a shit hole full of homeless drug addicts.
I AM CONFIDENT THAT COLORADO HAD MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF INCEST DURING THE GOLD RUSH.
Today you have a liberal faggot Coloradan

terrible drivers, liberal faggots everywhere trying to force their lifestyle on you.
mexican ganbangers everywhere. easy to spot with tattoos all over

Deep undercover in denver proper checking in. Local antifa shut down a shitty death metal show because some dipshit wore a swastika on stage in 2011. Laughable really.

>mexican gangbangers everywhere
Really? kek. I thought I'd be going to a pretty white area of the country. I have a workshop to attend for work there. So I'm guessing besides dudeweed there's not much to do there? Any recommendations on good bars that aren't full of fags?

Most people you will randomly meet in Denver have lived there less than five years.

colorado mayor caught with underage BOY in his hot tub.

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/arrest-warrant-for-woodland-park-mayor-david-turley-accuses-him-of-inappropriate-touching-in-hot-tub

stay away from the bars....you will get drugged, and wake up in a bath tub missing your kidneys

denver is the safest city i've ever been to. literally anywhere in the city at any time is safe.

>66
>twice

What did kek mean by this? I'm going to take your statements as truth. ffs, I just don't want to be stuck in the fucking hotel the whole time I'm there. Any cities nearby worth going to? I'll have a rental.

Faggots cannot even build in Colorado. look at the door

Bangers are west of federal. Do lodo, go to the mountains and eat some shrooms. Denver is a shit hole with this new modern sheen quickly infiltrating. Like painting a turd gold, home prices attracting white yuppies more than minorities.

Colorado is a state at odds with itself. The Denver-Boulder corridor is just a sad little copy of California. We have a magazine ban, but it's not enforced. Stores don't even adhere to it. Prepare to get fucked in the ass on housing costs.
It's coming down pretty gently right now, but I hope it will pick up overnight. I want another blizzard of '06.
Salty coastal detected.

Colorado is a cesspool. My advice is this: go to a different state. that place is fucked

its a joke, go to lodo, rino, broadway, literally anywhere in denver is fine.

typical day in Colorado.

>not living in based westslope
its not too bad where i'm at. Where are you at westslopebro?

>Any recommendations on good bars that aren't full of fags?
Yeah but none of them are in Denver proper. Not to say I don’t get dragged to the occasional bar in Denver, but they’re almost all obnoxious wannabe New York/Miami style night clubs. There used to be several good Irish pubs in downtown but they’ve mostly shut down because hippies and spics would rather get raped and do X in a club where they can’t hear each other and drinks are $10 each.

If you’re willing to get in the burbs or even further there’s decent bars in the west metro.

Go under the bridge at Colfax and speer and step on a needle. It'll be fun. Also, make sure to fuck with the panhandlers downtown. You see them coming a mile away, pre-empt their beg and ask them for a dollar.

If you end up near Golden, the Rock Rest Lodge is a clean, predominantly white country bar with rustic trappings and delicious wings.

This. Though it can be full of college kids on certain nights (I know this as I was one of those college kids until I graduated a bit back). Still a good bar though.

here is a aerial view of Colorado

So let’s redeem it instead of crying like a californian with sand in her vagina

Boulder is kill. Google is opening a new campus for hundreds of employees on Pearl St.
archive.fo/pUIbC

your detection skills are as weak as your argument and probably your jaw line
kill yourself

>mfw Fort Collins and all these people from out of state look gay
>mfw random "based nigger" sports ball types even though CSU sucks at everything
>mfw everytime I go to the bar I feel uneasy like a swarm of Liberal drones is gonna overtake me
>mfw Old Town has turned into Dysneyland for all the freshly 21 college kids
>mfw nobody is nice anymore and everybody that isn't a Lefty faggot mean mug me in public
>all these Chinks and Poos that just plain old don't know how First world countries operate
>literally everybody is a dude weed washout that has more money than me somehow even though they do literally nothing all the time

Forgot face
At least it's colorful here.

I unfortunately had to live in Colorado for over a year. I will say your state is NOT as bad a California, but it is a close 2nd.
The entire time I was there fixing your public services. Your local employees of said company were butt hurt that said company had to hire out of state contractors to do the work.
The funniest part was when i said " maybe if you went to school for the job you are doing, then maybe I wouldn't have to come out here to show YOU how it is done"
FUCK COLORADO

IKTF, Fort Collins fag. Feeling like a stranger in your childhood home is the worst.

>public sector workers are retarded
And?

I was born here too, I remember when this place was legitimatly middle class.
Now it's never ending soyboys, I'm getting contacts and lifting just to avoid getting lumped in with these homos.

LOL, random assumptions to make yourself feel better. you know as well as i do, your state is a shit hole , comparable to Mexico

>on federal
>no snow
>get on 6th
>get off 6th at wadsworth
>3 inches of snow on the ground
I love this state

>LOL, random assumptions to make yourself feel better.
You stated in your own post they were public service workers, retard. Please continue to cry though. We admit we have our problems but at least we’re willing to try to fix them instead of white flighting like the pussy you are.

That's why all of these transplant coastniggers are flocking to the state and driving up the cost of living, because it's a shithole.

coastnigger reporting in
can confirm its the best state

everybody is flooding your state over legalized pot.
it is that simple.

another random picture of the great state Colorado

Can confirm. Parkerfag here. I fucking hate this fucking state.

>pic related is half of this state

You hate snow too?
I fucking hate that shit, Spring-Summer Colorado is the best.
I hate winter so much I was thinking of running away to Florida, Texas or somewhere SouthWest.

this is the owner of "the grow store" in colorado springs. the store is on Colorado Ave. on the westside.
literally everybody is a faggot, or child molester in Colorado

>housing prices on the front range
>housing prices anywhere near a ski town

this guy represents Colorado's high IQ levels

>cheapest house I could find in one ski town was 1.3mil

>you watched Colorado became a California colony
>you watched as dude weed lmao drew every scumbag leftist hippy from surrounding states
>now it's all open borders and Demoshits shitting it up
>your state is now an unlivable wasteland

>14 posts by this id
>literally checking back every ten minutes just to cry more
I can’t imagine being this obsessed with something, it can’t possible be good for your health

another one of Colorado's finest citizens

The funniest part about that is that the people who work at the resorts can't even dream of living anywhere near them. Any history of older families of any of those towns are completely gone and replaced with Californians and Texans.

>doesn't deny the stupidity of home state
>tries to deflect attention by trying to shame others

I literally think your state should be nuked, just like California

Not cold enough yet. When it can kill bark beetles the Califags will crack

Denverfag here, I'm so sorry. It's not my fault

Come home white man...

Some of us want to actually fight back against the flaws (read: almost entirely out of staters) in our home instead of running away like a little bitch. I know that’s hard for your double-digit IQ drug-addled brain to understand, though.

Enjoy your weed and go home

that's your incest bred hillbilly mentality talking

Keep running and ceding ground like the faggot you are and eventually you’ll have nowhere left to go. It’s time to stand our ground.

Are you just starting at shareblue or which company if I may ask? I understand this is a practice thread for you but please go shill something else because we can see through it here.

I've been back in my Republican based conservative state for years.
We never allowed our state to fall apart like yours.

And what state would that be?

no...I just fucking hate you Coloradans. so what I'm shilling you faggots, you incest bred hillbillies deserve it

Tbh I wanna go to Texas and cuck illegals
>Pedro rolling your breakfast burritos after a long night of boning his daughter

Yeah well they expect me to pay their pension, fucking lazy sacks of shit.

Where do live now that's better?

>just another day in the great state of Colorado. Nothing to see here

The only time I’ve seen a faggot get this assblasted, it resulted in a school shooting. I bet this guy got a oneitis he loved to reject him and have kids with a Coloradan.

Too pussy to admit the state he’s from too because he knows the moment he does we’ll point out the only reason his state hasn’t been fucked over by coastal transplants is because his state is an undesirable shithole that nobody, not even spics, want to move to.

I live in the far North East. where guns are encouraged, and degeneracy is dealt with, and swiftly brought by the community

Based westsloper... Maybe we need to talk about morality, and stress management. The same pressures driving teen suicide are driving most of these shooters. The adults that do it, maybe mental health would have helped them too. Not sure which way this all will go though.

Here, he's just assmad nobody cares about Illinois or whatever boring state he came from.

>north east

>republican
Yeah you just confirmed yourself as a lying sack of shit. Goodbye shariablue

this photo looks like a night club in Colorado Springs.

You're right but I'll bail when they raise income tax to coast levels though.

>WHOA!! that was insulting.

here is another example of the great things that come from Colorado

No, lower the age of a CC permit to 15-16.
Not all teenagers are irrational, anxiety ridden fucks.
I used to know a Juggalo that carried in Jr. High, he never shot up the place.

Thanks for the free bumps

And you're getting invaded by Massholes by the truckload. We're in the same boat bud.

not true. nothing but white families in my town. POC are frowned upon in my town

Colorado College

I could tell by the people.

>Jew England talking shit on anything
Fun fact: only five states would have voted for Hillary if only white males could vote. Those states: Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island, Washington and Oregon.
It’s one thing to be held down by minorities, but living in a state or region where the whites are that cucked is fucking sad. Even fucking California is red among white men.

I'm guessing you mean New Hampshire, which I respect, but that state is getting invaded by the worst kind of white Massholes: rich tax dodgers with bitchy activist wives who want to turn the place into Connecticut. Be strong.

kdvr.com/2017/08/17/coroner-mother-shot-daughter-multiple-times-before-killing-herself/

here is another fine example of the great citizens in Colorado

There is an article about every quarter how we have one of the highest suicide rates in the country. I can’t believe 5 kids got in trouble in town for threatening school shootings. You might be onto something.