Guys .. I get triggered whenever I go on Facebook. My news feed is exploding with posts, pictures...

Guys .. I get triggered whenever I go on Facebook. My news feed is exploding with posts, pictures, and videos about how gun control needs to be heavily enhanced in America. All these posts appeal to peoples emotions and don't actually present any logical or rational arguments as to why gun control in America should be enhanced. What is even worse is that these are Canadians who are talking about how Americans need gun control. I get the overwhelming urge to debate these people on their posts but I don't want to oust myself as a conservative. That would literally ruin my reputation. What can I do to avoid the triggering every time I go on Facebook?

OP is even more of a fag than usual

kys beta

>whenever I go on Facebook.
Stopped right there. KYS

Post some gun related red pills and move on with your life.

Delete your kikebook.

>I get the overwhelming urge to debate these people on their posts but I don't want to oust myself as a conservative. That would literally ruin my reputation.

>Lives in Canada.
A leaf who's also a faggot.

Pointing out they are retarded doesn't make you a conservative.

I'm fed up with Nosebook right now, and all the mental midgets that think that laughing at you calling you names is a fucking argument against anything. Why I invest any kind of emotion into debating normie brainlets on social media is beyond me. I'm fucking done.

Use myspace.

Stop going on facebook.

No point debating them, troll them, delete faggotbook or put up with it if you're too much of a cuck.

Facebook is for women and effeminate men. Only go there to interact with women, which should be limited to finding a wife.

It's even worse being an Austfailian when these shootings happen, all the faggot normies pat themselves on the back and share Aussie gun control propaganda videos, it's cringeworthy and pathetic to thump their chests about being good Jew puppets.

Laugh at how stupid they are with pic related.

Create a fake account dumass

literally the life of any conservative with social media. you can pretty much tell who is based by how much they dont post

I feel your pain OP. I've just been posting pictures of my AR15 and saying "range day tomorrow!" to gently trigger.

I can't delete Facebook. My employer requires me to have it as we use the groups function to do work outside of the office.

>not just deleting everyone but your work contacts
>not creating a separate account for professional shit
>not unfollowing the cucks

there are options if you're actually triggered.

You're joking or....?

delet your facebook you fucking normie