Kemono Friends

Guidebook vol 6 is out. It seems this place was wanted to be used as a place the game Serval (ancestor) used, though our anime Serval does not know that.

>このシーンの休憩所は、ただの木陰ではなく、サーバルのご先祖(ゲームのサーバル)が作って愛用していた場所としてください。そのことはアニメサーバルは知らず、普通に今でも休憩所として使っていた場所とします。

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yamashita_mami/status/901293090970886144
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=63086858
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess this confirms 1 timeline.
They're going to need to retcon a bunch of stuff though.

>Guidebook vol 6 is out
Whoa. Nice
What was on the front page this time though?
Come on, it has to be groundbreaking for this is the last one

SCANS PLS

The front cover looks like this, if that's what you're asking. The Friends section is primarily birds, the interview is with Mine and Tatsuki and there's also concept details that were featured in the Parco art gallery, such as the Sandstar filter, but they're edited from the versions shown in the art gallery if word of mouth is to be believed since they were shown in a photo restricted area.

So that is a resting place for a savannah tour?

Japs get everything they want
ehh
pls invade us, I will serve under Naruhito-san

I was hoping for something that could top S2 announcement. Damn. That's a dissapointment

It's not like they could announce much. Game info's coming out in September, so they probably want to keep stuff like that scarce and there's probably no notable updates on S2.

It's a place that Game Serval asked someone to make for her to laze around in which eventually became Anime Serval's break spot.

Hey I am a new Friend
could you give me exact chronology what should I do first?
- anime
- manga
- geimu (what geimu?)
- OVA
and?

That's a cute connection but I wonder if that was even planned from the beginning or they just thought of it later.

Anime then the shorts.

what about manga and geimu? (android? pc?)

The game's dead, so you cant play it. This page of the guidebook seems to imply they're in the same universe, or at least events from the other projects have happened in anime universe, in which case it would be manga->game->anime. I assume the OVA means 12.1, in which case after 12. There's also 12.4, the audio drama.

wait for season 3 to go live then start watching season 1 and two
while waiting for season 3, read nothing but fan works

>fan works
oh my god that's a lot!

Thank you all for your kindness and help!

It's a mobile game
All we know for now is that it's going to be called "Kemono Friends Pavilion"

The Manga takes place with an entirely different cast of Friends, though they look similar to ours, with the possible exception of Tsuchinoko, who may be a gen 1 kemono.

I don't think the user would understand anything about the gen.

There are 8 seats besides Serval's. Who do you think is "everyone"?

I don't believe that there are 8 seats used up.
Maybe only Arai-san and Fennec.

Fennec, trash panda, PPP and Margay.

Do we have more than 3 scans typeset?

No, unless you want to provide more translations for me to typeset, seeing as I'm the one who typeset those 3. Or I guess someone else could do it, if they felt like it.

Do Kemonos die of old age, or were they just all eaten by Ceruleans? I mean, the gen 1s has to go somewhere.

time to place a six-BD order

I'm about to go to work right now, but I've gotten interested in this show recently and could probably translate more pages in my free time.

>Komodo Dragon
Finally

How much budget this season gonna have?
Asuming the studio is shitting gold right now

ruh roh

they shouldn't change anything in the animation because the show will loose its charm

I thought there were lots of translations and what was lacking is people doing the typesetting instead. Have you learned to use "darker" layer mixing mode in photoshop already to deal with those page creases?

the production of this anime is such a heartwarming story

promotional material for a game that takes on a life of its own even though the game dies, and its success singlehandedly saves the studio

From what I remember, there's not a whole load of comprehensive translations. There's notes on parts of the guidebooks, however. And not really, I'm pretty bad with Photoshop in all honesty so any tips are appreciated.

Ceruleans presumably.

>promotional material for a game
Wrong.

They could improve the textures at least.

Not much use for budget in CG.

Ehhh, textures are fine. I think the only thing they could really expand upon is fluidity of motion, emotion range of the models, and model variation. Surely they'll be given a much larger budget and be able to make the show on their own terms given how much of a success it is.

That's more a matter of time than budget, unless Tatsuki manages to find adequate assistants.

Margay's VA drew a Margay's keychain on her first and only try while she couldn't see what was inside.
twitter.com/yamashita_mami/status/901293090970886144

Well I recall you had problems with the way text looks over darker areas like shadows on page crease and the Friend pics due to the lighter stroke around the letter. Use "darker" mixing mode on the text layer to fix that.

Oh, alright. That was more an issue with the spacing because I wasn't really sure if there was a good way to keep the original spacing without changing the layout of the book itself, but I'll keep that in mind for the next page I do. Thanks for the tip.

Miracles.

She's special.

WHAT ARE THEY PLANNING

TEAM MEETING

ITEM 1 ON THE AGENDA: PENGUINS HAVE BEEN SEEN STEALING HUNDREDS OF JAPARI BUNS. WE NEED TO IMPROVE SECURITY

It was actually Serval disguised as a penguin.

JAPARI BUN PROTECTION TASK FORCE ASSEMBLE

Which dumb animal broke into the farm to steal
vegetable again

Just turn Japari Buns into Friends.

2 of the lucky beast have their ears literally sticking up that butt.
Seems painful.

>Hai, I'm Bossu Fury
>I want you Hakase, to join the Friends Initiative

LAUNCH SURVEILLANCE SCOUTER

[muffled "sugoi! bossu wa tonderu!" in the distance]

Probably the dumb coon

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=63086858

is there a translation of this to English? if so could someone post it? thanks

8 Nanodas

Better scan of the Keroro extra page (previous one was missing some lower panels)

"Keroro" wakes up in an unknown place. Mirai finds a new "animal girl" and reports to the "director".

Based on her appearance, Mirai thinks she might be a Frog Friend. Serval talks about how green colored Friends are rare.

Mirai then says they'll take her to the data center in order to discover what kind of frog friend she is. Serval then "Nice to meet you, Frog(-chan)!"

"Thank you very much (De arimasu!)"

Kind of seems like Keroro has amnesia here, unlike in the game crossover. Also, no 4th wall breaks or even any jokes unlike the previous Keroro extra pages. If this is a tease for a future story though, I'm not sure how I feel about Keroro losing his/her memories. I hope it won't be a set up where she only recovers her memories by going back to normal.

Dump it into booru, someone gonna translated it

Honestly all the fictional friends really bother me.

>fictional friends.
Do you mean like friends which seems impossible to be sandstar'd?
Or friends that is not part of KF?

>I'm not sure how I feel about Keroro losing his/her memories
Goodbye Gunpla hobby. Goodbye Hinata family.

Probably means Friends based on fictional characters. The closest thing in the anime was Tsuchinoko, which is an UMA, but even aside from collaborations, there are Friends like (Totally not Pink) "Peach Panther".

I on the other hand love them, the fact that Sandstar can affect even animals that don't exist in our world is great.

>Keroro loses his memories and turns into a Friend
>his comrades land on the island and find him, hijinks ensue (then they get hit by Sandstar too, causing them to lose their memories as well)
>The end. Thank you for reading Keroro Gunsou. Be sure to keep an eye out for my next manga, Keroro & Friends!

Tsuchinoko is REAL

Special VA for a Special Cat.

>all those Keronians in anime and other non-humanoid ayys like Alisa's dad
Can it catch up?

Old man from the tsuchinoko museum go to bed

>My greatest dream is a world full of Friends de arimasu!
-Sgt. Frog, Gamma Planetary System, 58th Planet, Space Invasion Army Special Tactics Platoon Leader, Future Housewife

I'm guessing that in terms of the anime the previous generations will be similar to the game and manga but not exactly. It was already said that Mine's version of the disaster might not be used for the anime so I'm pretty sure Tatsuki has the freedom to use or ignore whatever elements from previous media he wants.

Ey look he's ok again

Everyone really loves her header image.

>Grape-kun naked in front of his waifu
It's like I'm watching my grandpa getting sexy with grandma again. Give them some privacy user.

Seconding. I really hope they're kept to a minimum in the story.

>Future Housewife
Shamefur dispray if Keroro's dad finds out about this.

Keroro Friend tries her hardest no matter what it is.

She looks good in Ezo's outfit.

What do you anons think about lewding friends?

Leave.

Lynch them aall

Pre-order when?

Leave
Their kind polluted both the park and this thread

Hating people who do so is going against nature, and thus missing out the entire point of this series.

Friends are lewd by nature.

Should stay in /e/ instead of spamming these threads

> Deviants are forcefully removed from the park

I'm not sure about this at all but from what I've understood if they get eaten by a cerulean they "die" and return to their original forms which are regular animals. From there 2 possible things can happen, they get hit by a sandstar and become a Friend with no memories of the past or die as a regular animal and stay "dead" until sandstar hits their corpse again.

Such people aren't Friend, they're Cerulean. Or worse a shitposter.

Worst forced meme

I think it's awful but I really, really want to do bad things to Kaban. I have an unhealthy attraction to cute androgynous-looking girls with short black hair.

Think about it like this: Ceruleans are just Sandstar that missed it mark. In some cases, going a few centimeters to the left would have created a cute Friend instead of a jelly blob.

t. cerulean

From what I'm following the animal that is created when an Friend is cerulean'd is actually not the same animal that was originally sandstar'd. The resulting animal could actually be male even if the originally was female.

Also Friends that come from fossils/remains revert to the original animal. It explains why Kaban didn't revert to a hair but doesn't explain why she kept her memories and why she is apparently still a Friend.

This is a great story but after I can't help but feel like boss got written out of the story halfway.

Is the art exhibit the only Kemono event thing going on in Japan at the moment?

They showed the animelo short on day 2 of animelo again, guess it'll be shown across all days