New psyop: racist gun control

We have to spread around slightly racist gun control memes to subvert the left's gun control push. See pic related

>effective range 50 feet
You can throw a grenade farther than that

das racis

Need to add terrorist to the list

Hot off the presses

these are good and this is a good idea

Funny how the handguns in this picture are the ones responsible for the most gun homicides in the USA, every single years.

It won't matter. I could say that the AR-15 has a fire rate of 2000 round per minute and any non-gun normie who reads it will believe it. They literally will believe anything they want to hear.

Why does the left who says evil white cops are slaughtering blacks at every traffic stop want blacks to not be allowed to have guns to defend themselves against all these murdering evil white cops?

Here you go OP.

someone make a discord

That's to overtly racist. Try to go for a more subtle angle.

Fresh meme

This is an underrated thread.

Muh,heathcare muh care muh Genocide of white people and black people

That's ironic I hope.

rofl, definitely a good idea

Thugs are usually barred from purchasing guns due to prior convictions, those are obtained illegally

Fucking kek theyb put racism first
>Muh racism is killing black womyn!

ayo hol up iz u be sayin dat gun control dun work n sheeit?

Lol at the white producers in the back.

Bump.
I honestly wish I had time to make a few myself, but I'm too tired to come up with anything good at the moment.

If liberals are so afraid that Trump is a fascist and dictator, wouldn't they want guns to defend/rise up against him?

No. Going the wrong way. More like

>17 whites teens die due to gun violence
>white outrage
>thousands black teen's die to gun violence
>silence

The outrage over this is picture perfect white privilege in action. It shows the priorities of white liberals and how little blacks matter to them beyond their votes and photo ops.

Needs the Occupy Democrats watermark

Keep lurking bud

Not racism. Racial disparities. Black women die from maternity complications at almost three times the rate that other women do.

Racial disparities exist, user. There are a lot of reasons for them. And no one in the medical community or among the science reporters who are publishing the stories about it blames simple racism.

The disparities persist across education and income levels. There are a lot of reasons for them and yes: some are racial bias. But it's not that simple. One of the biggest problems is, well, bigness. African American obesity rates are disproportionately high, and that causes a host of other problems for pregnant women. Black communities have fewer local food sources which directly correlates with a rise in obesity. Healthy habits are formed in schools by teachers who are engaged with their students and with parents who engage their children in activities and communities.

These are complex problems that don't have simple causes or simple solutions. It's as dumb to dismiss it as "lol they think everybody is racist" as it is dumb to post on twitter about "everything is racist."

You really want to go around pretending you're better than other people? Instead of believing it because of the color of your skin, try making it true by educating yourself.

Start an online movement asking white gun owners to donate their guns to the black community. How many black school shooters have there been? Zero.

Start an online movement asking white gun owners to donate their guns to the black community. How many black school shooters have there been? Zero.

ATTENTION

THIS THREAD IS A JEWISH PSY OP.

DONT POST RACIALLY DIVISIVE SHIT. THEY WANT YOU FOCUSING ON EVERYTHING BUT THE JEWS