ITT: anime where the good guy loses

>ITT: anime where the good guy loses
Just finished this and was pretty disappointed. The ending was very boring and predictable imo. I saw it coming and didn't think they'd have to balls to have Light win and live and create his new world. And I was right, they didn't. Whether or not you think Light was a "good guy" or not, or even if you think good and evil has no place in this series, just imagine the thoughts of the SPK and Light's team as they have to watch crime jump 300% and wars start again, and rapes and murders and robberies skyrocket as everyone realizes Kira is dead, and be unable to stop it and have to try and rationalize and convince themselves that stopping Kira was the right thing to do as they watch people get murdered in the streets again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XexUDfnQQW4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the swimming coach is the good guy

In the manga they show that, after a year, the crime levels returned to "normality" (before Light started to kill criminals), and they were pretty fine with it

Yup, fucking retarded. Still, Light was a fucking kid (all the retarded decisions he made just because he's a ego faggot and he tought to be a god instead of just enjoying the world he creates) and was starting to being literal cancer (wanted to kill NEETs, unemployed or whatever other fucker).

>lol crime is back to normal and criminals are killing innocents in the street again, good work boys we did it, we stopped Kira and fixed the world because our justice is the only real justice
Fuck that's some stupid shit.

I wanted Light to win too but Light's world would suck terribly. It would be no different than living in a worsened iran.

Kys normie

I don't see how it would suck as long as you were a regular person that never committed any violent crime. I personally would feel safer, and more confident knowing that I could go out at night and not worry about getting mugged or shot. I realize some people went around accusing eachother of crimes just to get Kira to kill them, but I think that would be a minority of cases because most people wanting to falsely accuse others would probably realize the other person could just accuse them back, and then Kira would kill them as well.
I'm sorry contrarian-kun, was my choice of Chinese cartoon not obscure enough for you? Why don't you pick a nice, niche anime out of your fedora and give me a non-normie recommendation from a true conisseur of Asian cartoons?

Crime would go back to normal the same way if he had lived. Capital punishment didnt stop crime from happening and the only reason Kira had an influence was because he used magic which is more memorable, but that effect would fade after a while.
Plus a Kira society comes with other flaws and a taste of violence and totalitarism for everyone. If you think Light was creating a perfect world and not feeding his ego, solving problems on surface only and adding more, then you havent paid attention.

I bet you squealed when you watched the trailer for CG S3

DONT FORGET TO BREATHE

*WHEEEEEEEEZE*

I don't even know what that is contrarian-kun.

>didn't explain how to kick
Light was a faggot and deserved to die.

Remember that killing innocents was never brought up and Light killed the guy that murdered Misa's parents despite the guy being considered not guilty, so yeah Light killed bad guys and only bad guys, he did not make mistakes regarding that

>because our justice is the only real justice
That's literally how Light sees it.

I don't hate that Light lost, I hate how he lost.
Literally asspull after asspull. Fuck Near.

I liked the he lost to an asspull by an inferior L because it showed how sloppy Light had gotten. He didn't take L's heirs seriously and paid for it.

>hurr durr copied the notebook in one day
Fuck off

Yeah I thought how he lost was pretty half-ass. I expected it to take a lot more than "lol I had my secret agent follow your guy and swap the SECOND notebook with a fake and you thought I only swapped the FIRST notebook ahaha!"

Is that hard? I mean mikami never got the chance to check it with a microscope anyway

It's a magical notebook with years worth of names
It's impossible

>DUDE I watched all the tapes and out of the hundreds of people in the crowd, this guy "looks" like Kira

>just imagine the thoughts of the SPK and Light's team
Near doesn''t give a shit about that though, and neither would L and Mello if they were alive.

The only problem is Light is not God. He kind of is because of the Death Note but he lacks omniscience which means he has to base his decisions off of some data which can be false. This is the problem with killing without due process as innocent civilians are bound to be caught in the line of fire. If you think this is a good idea then you're pretty much a retard just like Light.

That's why they didn't copy it. They used the real one on Mikami so he'd go with the plan even if the fake was a shit copy

That's why I said the SPK and Light's team, not Near and L and Mello you dumdum.

>Light outwits the police forces of the entire world, the world's greatest decective, kills criminals for years without being caught, is feared by everyone around the world, stops all wars and reduces all crime by 70%
>Light is mentally handicapped
Imagine that right now, somewhere on this earth, there might be a human being somewhere who ACTUALLY holds this opinion and doesn't consider himself retarded.

Near is a member of SPK though.

>Morally retarded
There. Fixed.

Maybe they have a machine that can do it. More impertant question is is there a reason why light kept the used pages? He could just make a copy if he needs a reference

>Light outwits the police forces of the entire world, the world's greatest decective
That's what the story tells you. However, between tell and show, there's a world. Here's what the story showed
>Light has a way to kill people anywhere in the world and manipulate them, without leaving a trace
>he still manages to end up the first suspect after one month or two of killing because he went out of his way to kill the guys following him which make him even more suspect
>he literally told L he was affiliated with the police making him ridiculously easy to find

Light is fucking retarded. And just because the story tells you crime and wars stop (they wouldn't, not the way Light did his thing at least) doesn't mean he's smart. Light is the best example of a "smart" character who's a dumbass because written by a dumbass.

>as they watch people get murdered in the streets again.
As opposed to watching some teenager with a god complex murdering the same number of people in the streets for anything he sees fit. I think most people will sleep safer with the regular predictable kind of crime than worrying that you could be struck down at any moment. Even honest law abiding people would worry they could be next.

>Light is fucking retarded
>Light is actually smart
>Light is actually a dumbass
>Light is actually only a dumbass because he's written by a dumbass, otherwise he'd be smart
Holy fuck pick a fucking narrative user.

They actually didn't make a copy. Didn't have to.

The "smart but dumb character written by a dumb guy" is a Sup Forums meme
Don't try to actually debate memes

Light is a dumbass intended to be smart but comes out as a dumbass because the author isn't smart. "intended to be smart" means the story will say "Light is a genius he has a huge IQ" dand stuff like that, but the story will show an incompetent guy doing the dumbest things and call it a master plan.

>wanted to kill NEETs, unemployed or whatever other fucker

"that if any would not work, neither should he eat" and "Idle hands are the workshop of the devil"

Not to mention neets and the unemployed are criminals, because they knowingly use money that the government stole from hard working people to fund their degenerate life style and pretend they have a "disability" to get on welfare. You know what that is? Fraud and fraud is a criminal act.

Yeah man, having a Strong Leader in charge with the ability to execute anyone on a whim and delusions of godhood is the best way to run the planet.

Yes, I agree. It's not going to run itself.
Society and mankind as a whole > the individual

Congrats on being a fascist.

Hitler has killed himself. He didn't wanted fight in the end.

Thanks I guess. Humans need leaders. It's just how we are. Ever society since the dawn of society has needed and has had a leader. Having a leader of the species as a whole would solve a lot of problems and harness the power we keep wasting on fighting amongst ourselves.

so, in a way, he lived to his word

youtube.com/watch?v=XexUDfnQQW4
Such a cruel world should not exist.

>light apologists

he died like the bitch he was in every version

Yeah I really don't get why they had him freak out and die the way he did in the end. He never lost his cool in any other situation, even when he was sure he had lost. He always stayed calm and figured out a solution. It feels like it was forced because they had to make it emotional or something.

This, it's just bad writing

He never lost. Sometimes he was cornered but never to that extent. It really makes sense.

Light is just impulsive.

>Sup Forums's bad writing meme

Kek.

Light is the good guy, the government is the enemy.

The gubmint is always the enemy.

>Capital punishment didnt stop crime from happening
There's a direct correlation between the rates of killing after a crime has taken place (ie raper kills woman, robber kills the person they rob) increasing noticeably after capital punishment is banned

The world needs law and order and a strong leader to lead it.

Just look at the shithole America became under the regine of Obongo the beta for 8 years and then Trump the Alpha came along and in six months has done more than Obongo has accomplished.

Nice parallel universe you're living in.

source?

There's a parellel universe where Trump is a beta and hasn't accomplished anything and Obama wasn't a dindu who did nothing but fan tensions and worsen race relations for 8 years in a row? Wow, sign me up. I'd rather be in that timeline, cuz then blacked posting wouldn't be a thing and I wouldn't have to see Nazis and Antifa battling it out in the streets.

this is what an alpha male looks like

Too be honest I'm more concerned about employed millionaires crashing the global economy and then rewarding themselves for it unpunished while their successors plan to do the same than some NEET using their SS check to buy video games or alcohol.

blurry?
orange?
wears a suit?

>delusional insecure narcissist who alienates everyone around him
>alpha male

race baiter in chief cuckboi

race baiter in chief cuckboi v2.0

>Light fanboys love Trump

Makes sense I guess.

And who will stop those millionaires crashing the global economy? Certainly not the neets and the worse part is the neets are blackpilled. So they know exactly what is happening but failing to stop it.

A coward and apathetic person is worse than an ignorant person.

found sources myself instead.
doesnt seem to be any correlation.

Absolute bullshit.
Literally impossible without a full lab working on it and Near specifies one dude did it.

You're an underage edgelord.
"How conveniently everything bends in Light's favor:
>Detective having classified info inside his household computer
>Detective's son able to "hack without any trace" like it exists, with no explanation for something almost as unbelievable as the Death Note itself
>Ryuk acting all "I'm not your buddy pal" but warns Light he's under investigation, saving his ass
>FBI jobber incapable of thinking Light spending so much time in his room is somewhat suspicious for a not-geek
>FBI gives out his identity to gain a highschooler's trust in order to handle one puny busjacker
>FBI jobber unable to realize maybe giving his identity to Light (under investigation) means that if he were to die, Light is 100% Kira
>FBI jobber actually shut his clever wife up when she realizes he ruined it all by revealing himself to his suspect
>FBI jobber is so afraid of death he's ready to jeopardize the investigation on the non-existent chance Kira would spare his life
>FBI jobber follows blindly Light's braindead plan without outsmarting him which is fucking stupid considering he's goddamn FBI and Light's a 17yo edgelord
>FBI consents to write down the names, and send the file without attempting to write false names, send a warning signal or anything
>When FBIjobber's wife connects the dots and sees how obvious the busjacking was a trap, Light conveniently meets her at the police station
>Wife suddenly catches the jobber syndrome and spills the bean to the little faggot her husband(fiance I know but fuck off) died investigating, knowing fully the police team's families are considered suspicious.
>Ryuzaki alternates between genius-level profiling and being a dumb faggot refusing to use tracers, microphones, cameras, interrogations etc
>Everyone treating Kira as a special murderer instead of as the worst threat to humanity ever faced."

If we look through history if you're asking if a Hitler accomplished more than a Stalin then a Hitler did solve more problems.

So yea Light was on the right track. He just needed to do his thing for several generations.

Same way if Hitler had won. We'd be living in a different world right now than the one we're in where everything is controlled by (((them))) and non Whites trying to genocide the White race.

How did you manage to miss the entire point of Death Note? It was a thriller about a Faustian bargain, of course it was going to end with Light losing out in the end. Instead of enjoying the (good) life that he already had, he decided to use a power beyond his comprehension just to feed his already massive ego. He deserved to die, because no matter how much "good" he did, he was always going to be a selfish, self-righteous asshat. He even goes out of his way to kill people because they're an inconvenience to him, or to use them as examples.

Watch Relight - Visions of a god

C-c-c-childhood ruined.

2015 drama gets shit on alot but it fixes so much of this stuff...

>FBI gives out his identity to gain a highschooler's trust in order to handle one puny busjacker
but his ID is a fake. all the FBI agents are trailing kira suspects so of course the names on their ids should be fake and he informs L of the event.
>FBI jobber is so afraid of death he's ready to jeopardize the investigation on the non-existent chance Kira would spare his life
in this version he uses the threat of killing his lover instead (lucky break he had a photo of her and her name on the back (Light needs lots of lucky breaks in the drama with how canon dumb he is))
>FBI jobber follows blindly Light's braindead plan without outsmarting him which is fucking stupid considering he's goddamn FBI and Light's a 17yo edgelord
>FBI consents to write down the names, and send the file without attempting to write false names, send a warning signal or anything
subverted, FBI dude catches on to what he's being made to do and nearly catches Light then and there (lucky break to survive here)
>Ryuzaki alternates between genius-level profiling and being a dumb faggot refusing to use tracers, microphones, cameras, interrogations etc
with how dumb drama Light is, Ryuzaki solves Light is Kira quickfast (and without bullshit logic leaps like Death Flix L) and moves on to figuring out how to definitively prove the Death Note does what he thinks it does and that Light is using it.

>Obama wasn't a dindu who did nothing but fan tensions and worsen race relations for 8 years in a row?
The most he did to worsen racial tensions was being black

>>hurr durr copied the notebook in one day
>Fuck off
>user is such a millenial shit he never used carbon paper to copy documents

You cannot copy a magical notebook
It has infinite pages, how do you do that, there must be thousands of pages in a notebook that still looks really small
It's impossible

doesnt carbon paper need to be there during the writing process to make a copy?
also literally just scanner and printer.... how is this even supposed to be an issue?

Do you think the people cared if he was a "selfish, self righteouos asshat"? People look to actions not words from their leaders and Light proved it through his actions.

Same thing with Trump and Obongo. Obongo for the his entire time in office failed and only made things worse, and everyone knew he is a failure and go down as the negro president. While Trump comes in and in six months has saved countless jobs, lowered illegals, cracking down on crime, and retaining law and order in America.

That's why Light even in his death is still revered and loved because his actions spoke not his words like L who will dissapear from the pages of history.

Fuck off Sup Forums.

Are you falseflagging to make Lightshitters look worse than they are because that's impressive. Hope you don't catch irony poisoning.

I'm just looking through out history.

The Roman Republic(L and everyone who opposed Light's thinking) only lasted for a while, but the Roman Empire(Light's thinking) lasted for over 1000 years.

Death Note is badly piece of shonen which primary use is detecting edgy bootlickers who need a parental dictator to make them feel safe.
Anyone thinking Light was right has no right to live on American soil.

the ideas of the Republic spread and dominates the earth now
the very ideas of the Empire are crumbling

Not really because America and Western society are repeating the same mistakes that the Roman Republic did.

I still cant believe people root for Light

where are the glorious empires to take over then?
there are only Republics, one or two failing only shows the mistakes of some types of republics.
America in particular is a Republic with tendencies towards the Empire-like behavior of dominating other governments. maybe that's the cause???

Literally /ourguy/

Never forget

This desu. Remember that light killed the FBI agent that betrayed and killed his own team lol.