What’s going on in Kenya?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Idz9aYXq98U
iol.co.za/entertainment/celebrity-news/international/jay-z-racks-up-r13-million-bar-bill-13400658
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger shit
who cares?

2016 photo.
also, its kenya. obama's back there now hiding from the 5O

African History X

More shitty pointless threads.

Fucking kek

Nigger on nigger crime.
A very normal things wherever there are niggers.

>gorilla vs armor gorilla

Although it looks like one of his armor plates fell off and he's holding it in his right hand

hey look guyz Its Brown Panther !!!

I've got a friend over there at the moment. She is a 70-year-old white woman, should I be worried?

thanks for the dose doc

such a fucking super hero bru shiiiiiiiiiii brown panther at is best

Thanks Doc!

Pretty much this, who gives a fuck? Just nigs being nigs.

yes no wonder now why they push the BS unhollywood movie that much

WAKANDA 4 EVA

I really hate all these remakes/reboots.
The original American History X is barely 20 years old ffs.

I wonder what doing Jay-z right now... youtube.com/watch?v=Idz9aYXq98U

Which space legion is the guy in pic?

The brown one

Its going down in Cameroon too, and no one cares really. The American funded military that we funded to fight Boko Haram has moved into the southern/english speaking part of cameroon, and is using this same equipmemt to kill students and protesters that want their president to step down. Hes been in power for 36 years.

/thread

Proly another genocide or starvation

Salamanders

Business as usual is going on in Kenya.

>What’s going on in Kenya?
They are progressing rapidly towards complete niggerdom
>pic related

Arming the rebels went sideways? If only 3/4ths of a century had taught you this lesson previously somehow?

Oh well I guess we will never know what is the cause of these violent insurgents using US military equipment. Maybe we should give more guns to the taliban and ISIS to calm things down.

kek didn't even notice

probably this I don't know

its just the tip and no body give a single fuck cause its way too deep and we have much pressing concern like everything else...realy who give a shit ? go cry to Jay-z faggots no one care ... iol.co.za/entertainment/celebrity-news/international/jay-z-racks-up-r13-million-bar-bill-13400658

One race, the human race.

I think you miss read.. we funded the cameroon military to fight boko haram, then the military has now turned to killing their own people.

You want to add something ?

>One race, the human race
aussie please, that's some low quality shit posting

No, I'm just making a joke my burger buddy.

Black Panther will save Africa. We don't have to worry any more.

That one gentleman is wearing a cross! He's a believer! We're all equal in G-d's eyes!

your taxes give you gun grabs and a chance to die for your masters (((Greater Israel)))

So do ours.
But as a New Canadian, you don't pay taxes do you? You're a net receiver.

when i see this picture im overwhelmed with emotions
and hope that he doesnt slip and hurt his ankle

Ya what ever you said Alberta

lawl, i always get a kick out of these africoon-american celebrities boo-hooing over their starving cousins then turn around and blow a fortune in a single night that could of fed those people they pretend to care about

not an ounce of shame in them, monstrous people in the truest sense

:D Thanks pajeet

stfu Alberta filth

thanks doc

gtfo and take you faggotry with you fucking piece of traitorous scum

Fuck you man!
I've had 4 Monsters today and I'm doing 160 in my jacked up diesel, I got no time for your shit

Ok I see (((you))) a degenerate piece of luciferian pedofiend facilitator fuk .. typical deceiving faggot..you should stop drinking (((the juice piss))) you stupid fuck its pure crusifiction nails juice ...

good luck with your testicular cancer faggot

unleash the stupid Albertan tool of deception for 2 shekels they suk you kok dry

King nigger has excellent genetics for bodybuilding, especially if he's poorly fed, has a brosplit and does manual labor. Imagine this guy with proper training, diet, rest and supplements.

This is why every white male should lift weights and if his genes are too fucked, cruise on test and tren.