JULIAN CALLS (((THEM))) OUT

JULIAN CALLS (((THEM))) OUT twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/966859434524860416

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2018/02/20/587375771/russian-bots-are-spreading-false-information-after-the-florida-shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Explains why every Ukrainian who posts here is a faggot shill, I've yet to see one who isn't a flaming homo spamming shareblue shit. Also put Canada on that list

/our white wizard/
Although he needs to release the shit he's got. What is the fucking hold up? They've put out a couple encryption keys with no follow up release since the election

it wasn't like this prior to the klankening

because cia owns ukraine internet

(((ROSENSTEIN)))

Mr Assange knows why,

I think it's just one Ukrainian doing that

>assange
>alive

Q predicted this.

Bump cuz the slides are as plentiful as ever.

Shill confirms. The Assange phenotype is easily replicated, especially with nutritional defeciancy.

What’s the differnce between a Snowden and an Assange phenotype?
Is Wikileaks as compromised as SecureDrop?
Where’s Snowden been as of late? Seems to have dropped off his regular twitter postings since the 13th this month. Perhaps he’s in a DEEP Russian winter DREAM while @Jack lays awake at night, tossing and turning.

cia memes. Neat

Why is everyone pretending that this information is revolutionary?
>autonomous state is willing to influence other states for the benefit of the nation
Wow. Shocking. My world is collapsing.
Do you guys think all world leaders get together and sing campfire songs? Everyone has bff bracelets with each other?
You naive children its called Realpolitik. All nations are the enemy you dumb retards.
I hate you

geez as soon as they got onto hogg and other victims that shill assange started to post something to divert attention. Did anyone also noticed it? He is being silent untill major happenings and then he just post some proffless crap.

many democrat think tanks are located in Canada. that's why obamaleaf and other fags from there get real quiet when you bring that up.

half of Clinton's advising staff lived/worked in Canada, i was surprised by how much of her machine was located there when reading through her and the DNC's emails. I'm not sure why exactly, but they do a lot of business across the border.

julian assange works for the russians and is only interested in destroying america. see when he realize he will never be "set free". he decided to just say "fuck it america hates me so im gonna side with their biggest enemy russia". right now in america russian bots and trolls are underminding the america populace and destroying the fabric of our democracy

"It's known that Russian groups used Facebook and other social media platforms to spread false information during the 2016 election, but now Russian bots are doing the same after the Florida shooting. So, how are tech giants thinking about tackling these issues and making sure the same thing doesn't happen in this year's midterm election?"
npr.org/2018/02/20/587375771/russian-bots-are-spreading-false-information-after-the-florida-shooting

the florida shooter was a good example of how the russian bots are reporting misinfo. look at the david hogg conspiracy taht heh's soomekind of "crisis actor" when he simply isn't. they make up stupid conspiracies that are spread by foriegned backed organizations like infowars and russia today. to divid our country. if you think this is all bullshit just go on this site. you have "pro syrian topics", people on this site side with russian over america intelligence. they are either brianwashed folks or rusiian trolls. this site is a honeypot of nothing more than bots tryin to sdew hatred into the minds of the young an old who post on hear

Clinton and Co did a lot of business through Canada in order to make the U1 deal work.
But in general, some of those Canada ties may also have to do with MapleLeaf Laws regarding charitable foundations and/or Trust Law, can’t remember which.

Why would a commie side with the CIA after it spent decades rooting out communist subversives and spies during the Cold War? Why would someone who advocates the violent overthrow of the U.S. government accept on faith everything said by the CIA? Really makes you think.

>Why would obvious shills post retarded conspiracy theories that Assange is muh secret Russia asset?
Look at the comments right above that lengthy as pile of shi shit to find the answer.

Hint

He's clearly talking about the UK you faggots.

No mention of the British? Not real Julian.

Pp dossier came from who?

You all realize what you call the deep state is the 5 eyes program and mossad?

Kill 5 eyes, free America and Australia

Assange named the Jew.
It's a count down to his unfortunate suicide with two shotgun blasts to the back of his head.

bump

10.16.16 D.A.K.

MAN OF THE CENTURY.

I'm going to go full RWDS when those kikes kill him.