Hey white people, stop wearing african fashion, that's cultural appropriation

African-Americans Aren't Cultural Appropriating by Wearing African Fashion to See Black Panther

Please don't call them African Americans the politically correct term is Wakandan Americans.

Ok sir

No, the scientifically correct term is niggers.

>pants on head liberal outlets defending nig nogs for doing something theyre not doing or give a fuck about
wew

In that case isn’t blacks going to the cinema cultural appropriation?

they should just relax we all know that term just means "fuck yt" like all the other ones.

what a delusion

>hiding flag

Another Turkroach mutt coon-worshiper who has never lived around them his entire life?

Imagine there are some white American descendants of mixed European origin who happen to be actors and they have been cast in some movie about Nordic Vikings or some equally ambiguous European culture of the past. Now imagine if instead of wearing the traditional American outfits to the premiere mandated for such events like a suit or something they instead wore lederhosen and kilts despite having no definitive relation to those cultures and despite the movie having nothing to do with either of those cultures. That is basically how dumb black Americans look wearing traditional African clothing to the Black Panther premiere.

>Another Turkroach mutt coon-worshiper who has never lived around them his entire life?
Yep that’s me

hey Niggers, stop wearing european and White american clothing. Stop using Electricity. Stop using cars. Stop going to the doctors'. Stop using guns to kill other niggers.
Do what your nigger cousins in africa do and eat some dirt pattys and suck a cow's anus for nutrients.
>saged

electricity

why are we talking about white washing inventors in Black History Month?

you're using A/C right now you faggot. Nikola Tesla invented A/C.

why white people invented A/C currents which killed millions people

I'm guessing that this is because African Americans have no knowledge of their roots since slave masters split families apart, so many have no knowledge of where in Africa they are from, but OP probably didn't read the article and just decided to get TRIGGERED like a fag

>another "it's OK when blacks do it but not when whitey does" article

This shit's so tiresome.

What I've gleaned from this and other experiences is that both sides really need to get off of their high horse, stop screaming about who's offending who and use that energy to better society as a whole.
We can all do that, regardless of race (anyone who says otherwise has their head wedged firmly up their own ass and can't comprehend the idea of race not being the instant mark of quality) so why don't we cut the bullshit and actually do that.
Oh yeah, I remember, because it's easier to play either the oppression card or the superiority card than to actually do anything of value.

That's vague and ambiguous. What did he contribute

Some nog sold edison trash weed who cares

>no knowledge of their roots since slave masters split families apar
I think the real problem is that they don't have any roots to speak of anyway.
Congo niggers have a god devoted to yams. The sweet potato god. Such a profound and deep people.

I like how the author felt compelled to reassure everyone that it's totally fine for black americans to appropriate african culture. As if there was some heated debate going on about how black americans shouldn't be allowed to wear african fashion.

>Guys! The final word is it's OKAY to be a black american and wear african fashion. I just said so and wrote an article about it so case closed

Well, get wearing that shit then.

How about this...

I say FUCK YOU and I do whatever I want.

>African Fashion

Real historians never argue about who invented modern electricity. It was Tesla end of story. Edison didn't even invent DC it was some british dude.

Edison did pioneer and spearhead the distribution system that we have today which is what you should really be thankful for. The guy was a dumb prick who was so stupid he blinded himself with x-rays but he's the reason you have electricity in your home.

TL;DR Tesla was the ideas guy, Edison made it all happen.

Suck my cock faggot.

Please stop using the Internet that's cultural apooperation

What are you arguing here? Greeks had a god of fire, wine, thieves, and a bunch of other pointless shit.

>All African countries do one thing

Not that user but if you are so stupid that you cannot see that both sides are acting like petulant children then you should really just end it before you reproduce.
>HURR CENTRISM IS DUMBBBBB
Ok, well the majority of the history of this country disagrees. Because centrism is basically just approaching a problem with a mind to make compromises like we did with great results until about 1990.

Good lord, user. go find a nigger and suck that nigger's dick already. Live your dream!

i am sorry user, but internet was invented by a black man

A BLACK MAN NAMED PHILIP EMEAGWALI CREATED THE INTERNET

>Meet the father of the internet.. Of course you never heard of him because he is from Africa and the main stream media wouldn’t want to brand the “creator of the internet” ti*le to a African American man.

>Philip Emeagwali, a computer scientist, is but one example. He uses his mathematical and computer expertise to develop methods for extracting more petroleum from oil fields.

>It was his formula that used 65,000 separate computer processors to perform 3.1 billion calculations per second in 1989. That feat led to computer scientists comprehending the capabilities of supercomputers and the practical applications of creating a system that allowed multiple computers to communicate. He is recognized as one of the fathers of the Internet.

Lefty's convince black people they should have their own culture. Black people fall for it. What is black culture and how does it help black people to self segregate themselves from society

More than one person invented the Internet it was a troll so you would react the way you did. Welcome to Sup Forums Faggot

Other than the fact that I agree to an extent with that view of centirists (yelling at both sides while doing jack shit) I am curious what points you have against my argument. I am interested to see, and hopefully this can lead to better understanding overall.

are they retarded?

>both sides
One side controls every institution in society and doesn't allow the other to speak outside of anonymous internet forums. Only a retard could find any equivalence beyond both sides being driven by grievances and identity.

666 evil check *

Umm no. A fucking Democrat climate scientist named Al fucking Gore did. Learn your history dumbfag

He also invented electric cars

Why do you care?

so, more than 1 person invented light bulb right?

the movie culturally appropriated the circular hand weapon called the chakram from indian culture.

>>All African countries do one thing
I know right, there is so much to choose from.

Why do you pajeets keep making this wakanda shit threads, is it to keep the heat off you?
Anyway, POO IN LOO sisterfucker.

Slavs arent white

The dress he's wearing in pic related looks suspiciously like a kurta to me. Any indian brothers think the same as me? Are they culturally appropriating our dresses and selling them in movies as african fashion?

Yes it was a competitive capitalist race and most people lost. Same as the Internet, many different people had different ideas and the best one came out ahead. I remember having 6 different choices of LAN . I fucked up and wired my office with token ring.

Omg ban that movie now

The scars on his face are for how many people he's killed. African pride lol everyone in that movie was a bloodthirsty killer

t.spic

If Africa is so great why dont they get back? They probably believe Wakanda is a real country

POO IN LOO you fucking untouchable.

I hope the auscucks potty trained you

what is considered "inferior blood"?

like mud blood in harry potter?

This as been debunked thoroughly
Even the prize he won isnt relevant in the area
Hes just a fraud

In that particular case is being a streetshitting pajeet.

They say praise Hanuman during the fight between tchalla and the monkey king in the beginning

Who wants to wear that fucked up fashion anyway? Those black people look like clowns.

DO MILK

>rarely autistic
dude the avg iq of equatorial guinea is 59.... an iq of 60 is considered mentally retarded