JoJo

Could Jotaro or Josuke or even Dio with his stand realistically beat the Pillar men? Also why is Diamond is Unbreakable so boring, it holds no interest I have already gotten past when the shota kid gets his stand.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/l5gIS,
imgur.com/a/ZHhtJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Araki didn't really have much in mind for part 4 until Kira.

You already made this exact thread 2 days ago. I'm gonna assume this is bait.

underage please go

Not me Friendo

Also I am serious I want it to be good, Josuke just seems bland? Does it get better or is it about what its going to be? I liked all the other part, fuck Gentleman Johnathan was more likeable to me.

Also Pillar Men could stands beat them?

Different JoJo part is different so get over it you animeonly faggot

Pillarmen can be one shot by like 30 different stands. go read th manga retard

thanks brother, ill try to give it a bit more time, maybe it just needs a little time to spice up?

Name one stand that can beat Kars. Also i plan to if i can get through part 4, i was just gonna pick up 5 from manga forward.

Here's a few on top of my head but you should just go read the fucking manga instead of getting spoiled:

Killer Queen
The Hand
Heaven's Door
Gold Experience Requim
D4C
Vitamin C
Tusk Act 4

Reminder Joseph is the best Joestar

yes they could, they would only need to drag them out into the sun, which would be very easy for time-stopping super strong stands like star platinum and the world

Kars wouldn't become the ultimate if stands existed. He'd be annihilated way before.

>Killer Queen
I honestly doubt Killer Queen can kill Kars. I realize Killer Queen can turn Kars into a bomb, but Kars could probably meme his way out of it.

The way Kars works realistically, is that his cells reproduce extremely quickly. Any stand that can take away the ability for the cells to reproduce would most likely have the ability to kill perfect Kars

>Kars works realistically
>Kars
>works realistically
Oh user.

It doesn't matter how fast your cells regrow of his power is that he can desintegrate you instantly.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Be prepared to deal with the shittiest, most bland and least heroic Jojo of all, user

maybe

There is theory that stands are evoolution of Hamon power

The Sun could easily solo all the pillar men

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

I'm going to assume this is the correct thread, let me know if I shoud post this on another one.
-
Thanks for your work!

0.K, do your best!
-
Claimed: 3.0, 5.3, 6.3, 7.3, 9.1, 9.4
Done: 2.2, 3.2, 4.4, 5.0, 5.4, 6.4, 8.4, 9.0, 10.0, 10.5, 10.6
-
And a reminder of the basic rules:
-You can only claim up to three panels, unless I say otherwise.
-You can't claim two consecutive panels. Or if you do, make something different on each one, with no continuity.
-Try not to change only the text, that's lazy. Remember to always change something about the image.
-And finally, you can find all the pages here: imgur.com/a/l5gIS, remember to always open each image on a new tab and save it on its maximum size.

That's everything, as always, do the best you can!

wrong thread dude, you just bumped an about-to-be dead one

the other one is too but i dont think people will migrate here because of the shit OP

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!!!

The thing is, Kira is nowhere near the physical level required for him to actually touch Kars for a sufficient period of time to make Kars explode into absolutely nothing.

Dio is pretty small time despite being a final boss. Anything he can do even that one shitty pillarman that appeared in the beginning of battle tendency can recover from and turn Dio into food.

Part 7 is the only good part of JoJo.

Half of it sucked and Valentine ended up being just another generically evil villain.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Stop watching 4 and read it in colour instead. The adaptation is pretty shit looking and the pacing is bad. Get used to boring protags because part 5 is the best part and the main character has about as much personality as a dry, unsalted cracker.

epic bait my dude

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

When did Sup Forums become youtube comment section

Why do these all look like faggots who need pacifiers and wear diapers?

If they learned the ripple it would be pretty easy. Especially Jotaro, all he'd need to do is is stop time and ripple them.

Post Stand ideas that you think would be cool.

>A stand that can animate objects by attaching it's hands to them. However objects animated in this manner can only move using whatever motive forms they hand when they weren't animated.
>A Stand that can turn things into Non-Newtonian fluid.

40 episodes into SC . i miss joseph the new jojo is ok but they ruined joseph because of him , also when does SC get better?

It's only a theory? I thought that based on how Jotaro and Joseph could conduct Hamon through them it was confirmed.

>Stand Name
「Peace Frog」
>Ability
Basically the antithesis of Survivor, those affected by Peace Frog completely lose their fighting spirit and will to engage in combat. The ability only activates when a person has made physical contact with the stand user's blood. Peace Frog also has a retractable and prehensile tongue, which can extend the stand's range and can be used to grasp objects or grab people's limbs.

guys when does joseph take the spotlight hes the only jojos thats actually funny clever and also cool because he does cool things

>streaming

Rule 1 of jojo threads: never attract Josephfags in the OP. You may as well throw this thread in the trash because it's all shitposting and ebin reddit taste and maymays now

How did Pucci not get transferred to the new universe?

Also where the fuck was Giorno.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

There you are.
I'll take that 1.0 and deliver it tomorrow.

A R A K I F O R G O T

Where is the archieve. i missed parts 3 and 4

Fuck, what should I do?
I can't find another Jojo Thread right now, but this one seems kind of dead. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens.

Because Giorno gave no shits about Pucci's gravity. In Part 5 there's a recurring theme of character origins meaning shit in the long run. It didn't matter how hard they had it in life, they are now doing the right thing regardless and staying true to themselves. Giorno accomplishes this by moving away from the Joestar bloodline and the Brando rivalry. Which means his mention in Sky High was Araki merely confirming that GioGio is, indeed, his own person and not some pawn of destiny for Pucci to exploit.
Same, the other one just died.

The fact that Part 4 is praised as being one of, if not the best part in the series is proof that the Jojo fanbase is dogshit.

>Diamond is unbreakable is boring

patience. If you can't stand the start, you dont deserve the rest. There is a clear shift in tone from the other parts of the Jojo series sure, but there was a major shift during Stardust crusaders part 2 when they got Iggy. It turned into a comedy sort of. With DiU they turned it in to a slice of life, but that changes again ones pieces fall in place.

Okay, I guess I'll remain in this thread then.

Don't worry, take your time.

Here: imgur.com/a/ZHhtJ
-
Claimed: 1.0, 3.0, 5.3, 6.3, 7.3, 9.1, 9.4

Since Gappy has 4 balls would he be able to bust a longer nut?

>Giorno will appear in Equestria after the Our Small Pone movie. He's a transfer student.
>Adagio was Kars
>mfw

You can leave.

7>4>5>6>3>2>1

post yours faggot

Sad how he was never able to plough Caesars blond Italian boipucci. Instead he had to settle for the next best thing.

I LOVE KIRA.
RUN SHIGECHI

It's implied in one of the character pages that Giorno went to Florida, but didn't join up with Pucci, for exactly the reason you mentioned.

KIRA IS UGLY

Yeah, the one in Sky High. Araki just used Giorno to prove how gravity is a concept that Pucci uses to feel like he has done nothing wrong, and that it is not real at all.

But they can't be touched without hamon because they digest you instantly. If they digest stands that is, but if they can digest stands then they kill the user.

YOU LOVE HIM JUST ADMIT IT

Take 8.7

Claim 2.0

5.3 here, my system crashed upon the midst of applying finishing touches. Not really in the mood to try and re-do the work, but I don't think my outcome would've really been nice considering the background I used had to be moved around a lot for something I didn't quite like in general. This attempt was a bit of a failure but I did try. I have the giant ass background to prove I was doing it.

Sorry for any disappointment, Mosaicman.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Gappy makes me happy

2.3 pls

Hey Mosaicbro, 6.3 here, here is a WIP, still have to redraw the characters, so this should be done by tomorrow.

No he doesn't!

It was made canon in pt. 7

I don't believe in god and i don't enjoy cowboys, so for me it's the weakest part ( still enjoy some fights and stands), but I wonder if part 7 is so popular in the US because of jesus body and cowboys?

Giorno second best boy

It's Annasui, not Anasui.
saved you the trouble

And who's first?

His boss.
Google says otherwise.

Blono

>I don't believe in god and I don't enjoy cowboys
It's a crippled jockey and a Sicilian executioner trying to win a horse race and kill the president. Also, it's massively implied that Jesus' miracles were the result of stand powers. What the fuck are you going on about?

No. Jojo trash never gets better. Drop the serious now and save yourself the pain.

Blueno.

>Memespouting jojofags think this is funny

Brunomind.

Fujoshits should be gassed

Because Jojo is shit?

Why are you in a JoJo thread if you hate JoJo?

I liked part 4, can you tell me why you did not like it?

>patience.

The battle cry of every Jojofag defending their shit taste in a shit series.

I only come here to laugh at the shitty headcannons and animeonlies

Blueno best Blono

To acquire (You)s from retarded JoJofags, I'd assume.
They probably watched the anime, overall a subpar experience, where the manga was memorable and enjoyable as fuck.

Because you Jojo faggots hyped this shit up to high heaven and told me it was good. It's no better than Fairy Tail.

That is 100% true

0.K, do your best! I believe in you guys.

Don't worry man, sometimes shit happens. Do you still want to do it, or should I unclaim that panel?

Looks good, I'll be waiting for the final version.
-
Claimed: 1.0, 2.0, 2.3, 3.0, 5.3, 6.3, 7.3, 8.7, 9.1, 9.4

Joseph

Did you get the 5.0 from the last thread?

I'm working out thanks to Kars, faggot. You should do the same.

Third best

Disregard this, I suck cocks and can't read