Shingeki no Kyojin

Brace yourselves, Red Festival is coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/gameofthrones/images/1/1d/Talisa_Stabbed.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160720035909
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spoilers soon

>Tybur's Patriarch will be more interesting in a chapter than Eren in 90.
Not that it's hard, Kenny got it like it was nothing.

I hope they are really good written.
Maybe the leader are really a kind hearted guy.

>I hope they are really good written.
Me too, but you know Isayama. A hyped up character that delivers is the kinoest thinh ever.

Do think there will be a significant male and female death to mirror the red wedding? I know the red festival is just a meme name but this is Isayama we're talking about.

Red Festival is being done by the Wallists, though.

I think we will see they in chapter 100.
I'm waiting for some infos about the tybur family in the next chapter.
The wait will worthy.

The question stands.

>that tiny manlet
Never gets old

If it's like the Red Wedding the only major male death would be Reiner's by Eren.

Leave "Humanity's Strongest" to me.

The old woman and uncle type guy will gonna die
I'm almost sure.

He will fight against Paradis manlet.

Why he is so angry?
Is a rich version of Eren?

The old woman might be Warhammer titan at this point

>It's the black haired one dressed like Cersei.

Why do you hate him so much, he just want love

or the old man.
My bet is the little guy.
He could be dangerous, his edgylord face bothers me.

Pieck and Colt will die.

He's a Ackerman.

I hope he will gonna be hammer'ed.

Attention whore. Go vertical for a kill.

the ackermans aren't considered a legend?
And they are bodyguards, will be weird if the tybur manlet is a ackerman. But it will be interesting too.

>the ackermans aren't considered a legend?
They were until Zeke confirmed their existence.

As long as average civilian is concerned. Fritzes too were in hide.

Endgame right here, brothers.

So the tybur family are hiding infos about they, huh.

>Sup Forums wants manlet dead
>they want another Ackerman manlet

Ackermans are more dangerous than titans at this point

I think the same.
I don't believe that Hisu and Zekek are the last with royal blood. It will be pretty weird if they are the last one. The fritz familycan't be that dumb.

>Zekek

Zekek must breed with pieck before he die atleast

So what happened to his arm? is he experimenting on himself a drug or something? Was it burnt?

isn't that leftover muscle ripped from leaving the titan?

I wonder how they are created. I don't think that was just injecting the serum in a average person. It was more complicated than that. I will not be surprised if that will involves the founding titan itself.

You mean the Ackermans? What happens if you inject the serum to a pregnant woman? then you make her a shifter. I guess it would affect to the baby too and they would become some kind of titans just like the Ackermans.

Have we seen his arm since then?

I thought Reiner got in a hit and crushed it.

See I don't get why retards think it's a scar. It's not.

>I don't get why retards think it's a scar.
There has never been another example like that has there? Can't remember.

But the baby will becomes a titan too, and it will explodes his mother's inside. Or maybe not, i remembered now that titan with big belly in season 2.

It'd be funny if this story ends with Mikasa giving birth to a kid (Armin or Eren can be that dad, they're long gone though) and then, when the kid grows up she finds out he inherited one of the nine Titans.

'member Ymir?

It would be better if Historia carried Eren´s baby, having royal blood and all.

You have to be a guy to father kids, you know.

She looked pretty chubby for a beggar on the streets.

I'm still salty.

>red festival
What the fuck are you guys talkin about

>Armong gets an entire chapter dedicated to his death, is asspulled back to life anyway.
>Ymir is killed offscreen in the dumbest of ways in a single panel.

Bravo, Isayama.

You need to touch up on your popular culture, reading and cross references.
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/gameofthrones/images/1/1d/Talisa_Stabbed.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160720035909

Reminder that Hanji, Armin and Levi got corrupted and Eren ran away to Marley

>Hanji, Armin and Levi got corrupted
Explain yourself, I need a good theory.

Before-
>Marleyans were evil, Walldians were good. Reiner was the guy stuck in the middle.

Now-
>Walldians are evil, Marleyans are good. Eren is the guy stuck in the middle.
POTTERY.

>inb4 black and white morality

>Implying Eren is not the corrupted one since birth.

We need a excuse for EMA separation, I don´t think EMA can be separated while working together. Maybe Armin will also tell the others about Historia. Another little detail was when manlet and Hanji were talking with the journalist how manlet said "talk nice about the SL", is not that important but you can see that they may start to change, even if it is for the greater good.

Suppose they have separated. How would Eren get to Marley? What actions would the SL be taking? Capture and recover?

>Marleyans are good

Come on, user. This isn't a black and white thing, if anything it's a black vs black morality thing. The SL has no problem torturing men and assassinating political figures to get ahead while Marley actively practices ethnic cleansing on a controlled scale. Neither side has the moral high ground. If anything, I feel bad for the citizens stuck in between in Liberio. I feel like they're going to be the first victims of the war.

>implying you wouldn't torture and kill a few people if it made life better for everyone in existence as far as you're aware
Pussy

>actively practices ethnic cleansing
They aren't the only ones. Also Mikasa and manlet race traitors.

Trying to capture him I guess, he is too important to lose him. I guess he used a boat with a team and got lost by his own, perhaps the SL got divided (for example, Connie joining him for revenge) it would be a nice change

When will Reiner avenge his best friend?

>I feel bad for the citizens stuck in between in Liberio. I feel like they're going to be the first victims of the war.
So you pity the walldians too?

Transform and swim? BRAM didn't do it because it was a waste of energy and Bert/Reiner would just sink but it might be possible.

>for everyone in existence
And it's was all about keeping Eren, not anything else.

>And it's was all about keeping Eren, not anything else.
Calling bullshit on that one.

He'll just meet him and Annie again in Valhalla. Gary Stu power is too strong.

Reiner won't kill Zeke.

Suddenly Paradisian's know how to make boats and observe the laws of buoyancy?

Don't know if that's the case. But then again, titans are disproportionately light, relevant to their size.

>Send a actual hero of people to death because muh Eren.

> how to make boats and observe the laws of buoyancy?
32 ships and a bunch of marleyans were on them user. Did you forget them?

>Send a actual hero of people to death because we need to reach the basement and find out what Grisha, the first Marley born Eldian inside the walls in generations, knew about the outside world
ftfy

user. Semantics and shit, but ships, aren't boats.
You mean they stole one of the frigates?

>Have no idea who I am talking about.
The merchant was the true MVP. SLcucks will never be.

Yes
Who is to say that they even destroyed the ships?
Zeke is just speculating. He doesn't know what happened to the ships. EA might have just captured them with minimal damage and interrogated the marleyans on ship to know more about them.

If they didn't do this then that would be extremely retarded.

Everyone talk about what SL want, but what the Paradis citizens want? There are a lot of poors in Paradis, and I´m sure a lot of them would want to join Marley to expand their bussiness. The society was already pretty divided when Historia became Queen. I doubt those people would forgive manlet for killing an important Marley´s person like Zeke if they contact with Marley. People also don´t have to believe that Marley are evil, not they have to go to a war against them. What the SL want doesn´t have to be the same that the citizens want.
Things might have changed a lot in 3 years.

>Implying they all didn't drown.
>Implying muh revenge didn't kill them on sight.

Or they learn how to make their own from looking at the ships and crew they've captured.

He was a bit of a cunt

>Who is to say that they even destroyed the ships?
I've been saying for ages that they took the ships themselves and went overseas with the entire SL armed with Anti-person odm. Armin performs a partial shift on the back of a frigate and starts to give of steam and the arrive under the cover of it, looking like fog.

SL is like, 7 cucks with no reason to exist anymore.

You can't just build a functioning ship by building something that looks like a ship.

>He was a bit of a cunt
Who built a town from zero by the power of sheckles and never had to go violent for it.

I'm not saying he wasn't good at what he did. Just that he was a cunt.

They were built to go outside and survey the island. With that mission completed there is no reason for them to exist. I think the military will be completely restructured now.

>you can't build a ship by learning how a ship works by studying a ship

To avenge someone you first need to remember they existed.

When is /ourgirl/ coming back?

You can, but that's not what you said.

But they control the queen and even have a good relationship with some journalists. What if the Paradis people don´t accept going against Marley? Would SL accept it? Would Armin prepare falseflags so the people see Marley as evil? This would be interesting to see if done right, and how it can affect Hanji and manlet. Heck Zeke might even thought of this. People rejecting the manlet actions would be a clever way to destroy him.

Nah, MP and Garrison will still go strong.

So it's good, since Reiner has nonstop flashbacks with him and Annie.

Reiner has literally been having nonstop flashbacks of him.

soon

>learn how to make their own from looking at the ships and crew they've captured.

So you thought I meant literally just stand there and look at the ship? Read between the lines man

Specificity matters. Text removes inflection and I'm not one of those "ugh, it was implied" people. Just say what you mean and everyone can discuss things easier.

>they control the queen
Zackley and the other commanders with a army control the queen.
>good relationship with some journalists.
Two journalists.
>What if the Paradis people don´t accept going against Marley
Pretty sure they'd rather leave to be with Liberians than being forced to fight meaningless SL's and Ragwetard war. The majority, at least.

Soon. I found some really cute new pictures if you would like to see one or two of them. Also I want one of these.

Sure, but why on earth would you think that's what I meant? You tell an IT guy your computer is acting up, "okay I'll have a look at it". Of course he's not just going to sit there and stare at the computer.