Dragon Ball Super

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9mnII79yWxY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ugly as shit

nuked thread wen

Do people legit like this character outside of shitposting?
Do people generally think Caulfla is a well developed, well written and likable individual?

Yes

>Every single fanart completely changes her design and proportions
She clearly is fapbait for them (in the fanart version obviously) and nothing more.

You can't just make threads whenever you want now.

She's a shit character but great fap material.

No she isn't. She doesn't even have a body.

Not even that.

>Fictional character
>Grear fap material
Get the fuck out of here.

Realistically who would win?

you realize she is going to appear in Dragon Ball FighterZ, right?

for a supporting character, yes

real people are for having sex with, not fapping to

Is this how she'll get the blue?

She's exactly what people were expecting from a female Saiyan, and considering how long fans wanted one it's not shocking people like her.

>She's exactly what people were expecting from a female Saiyan
No, she is not, the looks terrible just like cabba and calle, they don't even look like Dragon ball characters.

No she isn't.

I expected pic related from female Saiyans. Apart from this small scene they have been dogshit.

Yes. I just want a shorter skinny gf that will bully me. But it will never happen.

youtu.be/9mnII79yWxY

Wrong thread

FUCKING NINGEN RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who even the fuck are these people?

Is Roshi gonna job tonight?

i miss fast dbs threads

You are a liar. I will laugh when Kale enters her legendary superawesomesexiness and decimates your existence

i seriously dont like any supers's characters, i even started to dislike, even hate few dbz's ones

Get lost

That's quite understandable since their just caricatures of what they used to be.

they're*

Don't bump this shit thread

I'm sorry.

This is what a beautiful maiden should look like!

m….more

Who is the limit break?

>Le holding back meme XD
>Le getting caught offguard meme XD

Why does Super go out of its way to make Goku look like a fucking idiot?

>hurr why is super making goku look retarded

Next time keep your mouth shut so you don't look stupid

How does this help your argument? This is a tournament to decide the fate of your universe. If you lose, everything you know and love goes bye-bye. Besides that, Super has taken this aspect of his character to completely ridiculous degrees. So, that webm only further enforces that Goku is a fucking idiot, you fucking idiot.

she's sexy and reminds me of ayla from chrono trigger

>this tournament to decide the fate of earth
>goku is playing around

Do you know how retarded you look right now? It's impressive to be honest, the stakes where pretty much the same back then you fucking faggot

>Generals are back and it hasn't even been a week
Lazy ass mods.

Sometimes I feel like Toriyama and some others at the helm have forgotten about Z and Super's Goku is basically the one from this fight but several years later.

>getting caught with his pants down meme after relaxing like he did there when Piccolo shoots him in the chest
>battle autist and training addict who doesn't give a fuck about his family when the first thing he does in Z is go rescue his kidnapped son above all else
>willing to endanger the world/universe so he can have his fun fighting the main villain/other universes
>ebin gags like he doesnt know what a bride and marriage/what a kiss is

Super is pretty much old dragon ball without the blood, the perverted jokes are back even more desu

>ayla
Shit
>califla
Worse shit
I'm sorry for your sake user.

The difference is that Piccolo was also holding back, you retard. Right now, Goku is in a battle where almost everyone, not just one guy, is trying to eliminate him from the get-go.

except the earth can just be brought back with the namek balls so they were never really in danger.

This is for the fate of an entire universe which may not even be able to be wished back

Yes, the other difference is that those guys are fucking fodder compared to him, they are like fucking bugs you dumb ass, he is taking it easy because no one can stand up against him

>namek balls
>in that specific point of time

Oh please.

Yes. She's only been in 4 or 5 episodes, so no shit she has little development. Also she's cute.

Report the thread and hope they'll do something about it.

She isn't well written but she appeals as a female Saiyan since she has an alpha, Saiyan-like personality.

Main problems I have with her:
>Writers didn't highlight that she's an exception and a prodigy as a Saiyan to explain her ridiculous gains to SS2 in such a short time. Would've made sense if the show had given proper time to the events.
>Her actual body, hair, and face are great, but her clothing is awful. I don't care if Toriyama himself drew her. Why did anyone think gypsy clothing was a good idea?
>They've never shown Caulifla using any real techniques despite all of the action she's been given. She has no Kamehameha. She just shoots red shots. That's it. The only thing closest to a signature technique she used was the combo candycane beam with Kale. At least Cabba also had the Gallick Gun or however it's spelt.
>still no backstory episode (they'll pull it out of their asses soon though, I bet)
She could've been great but she's only just decent.

>Super's Goku is basically the one from this fight but several years later
Yeah, no.

Don't compare this shit with old Dragon Ball.

Not even close, user. DB was on another level.

Super is good and I like it but let's not compare gold with bronze.

why would he take an earth level threat as seriously as a universal threat?

the only people who genuinely like caulifla are waifufags

everyone else recognizes what an awful character she is

waifufags are brain-damaged

Take off your nostalgia googles, there are a bunch of similar stuff in it.

Especially the feel of every day life that the old series had, the quality of animation and art direction is fucking garbage 90% of the time though

>Hit
>Toppo
>Jiren
>Dyspo
>Kale
>"Bugs"
Moron.

>nostalgia googles
I watched Dragon Ball recently. Comparing it to Super is fucking retarded.

Why are the magical girls so beautiful?

oh, so you're underage and your opinion means shit

Yeah, the mods tried to enforce that already. It resulted in 20-30 Dragon Ball threads in the catalog at all times, and non-stop spamming/shit posting when the generals were deleted.

Plus there's like 10 generals in the catalog right now that aren't DB related. Are you bitching about those one too?

>Cuckhanfags still salty

>Why did anyone think gypsy clothing was a good idea?
I think it's supposed to be more like sukeban/female delinquent clothing.

>i don't agree with you so you're either a nostaligafag or an underagefag
Well, go fuck yourself then.

Your taste is garbage and you should be ashamed.

So you're just a contrarian underage who thinks that Super actually has fight choreography or real humorous scenes that aren't >muh monaka nipples and >muh saggy bewbs. I guess you just like hearing ATATATATA screamed into your ears without blood or tits. Maybe you actually enjoy the subpar comedy Super has that nobody laughs at.

Opinion absolutely, utterly, irrefutably discarded.

Cute lesbians

But that's gay tho

Generals aren't allowed and this one was clearly intended to be a general since the OP didn't even try to think about a decent topic before creating this thread.

Is Goku fucking around with any of those?

Dyspo IS a fucking bug you dumb fuck

>there's like 10 generals in the catalog right now that aren't DB related. Are you bitching about those one too?
Yes.

No man, I meant that Dragon ball Super is more like the OG Dragon Ball than Z, that's what I meant to say

Fuck off, we are discussing about your shit character, we won't play your shit game

>"This character who hasn't even been around for a whole arc yet isn't developed enough, REEEEEEE"
>"In the single-digit number of scenes that we've seen her, we haven't seen her training! That means she NEVER trains!!! REEEEEEEE!!!"

Krillin, Tien and Roshi are replaced by Buu, Cell and Arale. How much does this arc improve?

>Is Goku fucking around with any of those?
Yes, brainlet. He saved Hit because he wants a good fight with him, despite the fact that Hit's elimination will have been a good thing for his universe. He also wants to fight Jiren even though he shat himself the first time they interacted with each other. His fighting autism knows no bounds, no matter the severity of the situation.

>Dyspo IS a fucking bug you dumb fuck
Goku literally can't touch him without SSB, so no, he's not.

Both GT and super (the first being way more blatant about it) are attempts at DB callbacks. Neither is anywhere near a worthy sequel for where the story left off in Z, in part because like it or not Z IS the high point of the story and simply doesn't have room for the endless futile gags in Z.
Compare how he fan reaction was about Toriyama's dumb "Goku doesn't know what a kiss is" gag, he' too old for that unfunny shit to have any more room in DB anymore.

Well, I guess Super has more /comfy/ slice of life episodes. Z had more action going on, so it had less time for comedy moments and seeing a strong supporting cast of side characters. The problem is that Super, while it has more of those moments like the original DB, is worse at it than both DB and Z. When Z did /comfy/ episodes, like Gohan's slice of life moments where he went to school, met Videl, and ran around as the Great Saiyaman, those were pretty good. In comparison Super is just mediocre compared to Z's few moments.

I think I get what you're saying but I just personally think Super is much worse at what DB did best.

Where did you even get that? I never said anything like that you RETARD. I said that her characterization is fucking shit and bland

It doesn't improve because the U7 cast isn't really the issue with it in the first place.

I don't think anyone was expecting a bland, shit Mary Sue with less defining characteristics than fucking Goten.

>Retard
>Jobhan got outsmarted by fucking Buu.
Kek.

>despite the fact that Hit's elimination will have been a good thing for his universe.

he needs hit around to weaken jiren and other heavy hitters. Killing him off now would be majorly stupid, think about it

Yes, he is fucking around with them because he knows he can beat them, that's the point you dumb retard, and Dyspo's only gimmick was that he could go at insane speeds in a straight line, once Goku figured out that, it was over

>with less defining characteristics than fucking Goten.
Not a Caulifaggot but lets not get carried away here, Goten has absolutely nothing going on as a character. It's the only reason people were hoping that Black was him even.

Goku is the biggest problem in Super, with Vegeta's character retcon from what it was in buu saga/EoZ being the second biggest.

Yes, you're even more retarded than him, good job faggot

>they were the strongest people before Raditz arrived
It sure changed since there.

>Yes, he is fucking around with them because he knows he can beat them, that's the point you dumb retard
Do you even have the mental capacity to comprehend what you just said? You're a fucking short bus rider if you genuinely believe this.

>with less defining characteristics than fucking Goten.
KEK. At least Cauli wasn't created specifically as fusion fodder

>Not a Caulifaggot
Confirmed to be a caulifaggot.