Dragon Ball Super

There's really no concrete proof of Gohan being the ultimate survivor. The new evidence for it is slim at best and it's probably talking about Goku instead of anyone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJsU1deT2ZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What evidence? What are you babbling about

You are totally right, no need to talk about this absolutely non-bait topic anymore

man dragon ball super really looks shit

Gohanfriends claim the new intro lyrics are talking about him specifically for some reason

I don't think so
stop lying on the internet user

We all know it's going to be Goku and Frieza. DBH's intros are never wrong.

Why is this particular anime so popular in spanish speaking countries?

It's not that popular in USA

Super excluded, it's a fucking cool anime.

Nobody thinks that, stop spreading shit like that. Gohanfags are annoying enough already

Are Generals now kill thanks to the new mod rules?

Name a more popular anime in America then.

>fake anime montage
You guys are getting desperate.

Good, good!

>What is reading comprehension

as of now, naruto (I personally can't stand it though)

neither is anime overall, still most popular tho so why even mention it

>chadhan force is back baby
>dude DBS sucks lmao
>naruto >

alright, now that the initial shitposting has ended we can get into the meta discussion, pic related

this seems pretty legit anons, ive been looking for a solid connection between the super dragon balls and zeno/grande padre

on a scale of 1-12, does the "something terrible happens" possibly elude to goku's punishment issued by the angels?

What is going on here

Fucking Goku, watch your damn back already

Rildo canon version

They are really grasping for straws then

Why is liquiir well liked even though the u9 dogs aren't? They're all furries

Being a Vegetafag is suffering.

rape

The full version of the OP is out by the way.
youtube.com/watch?v=CJsU1deT2ZE

goku holding back, again

will she beat him?

How did they travel 1000 years into universe 10s future if it doesn't exist?

why do you keep asking that question? We like it, period.

Nope
I like her ki spear though. It's cool

Because they'd still exist if Goku died as it was meant to be. For Zeno, 1000 years is nothing.

The timeline changed when Beerus erased Zamasu.

Don't tell me it's happening again

Because Toriyama doesn't plan ahead. How did Black and Zamasu kill beings as strong as Toppo and Jiren? Why didn't Kale transform when Black and Zamasu invaded Salada? Because Toriyama doesn't plan ahead. It's that simple.

Can you put a fucking spoiler warning on that or are you incapable?

Getting real sick of this bullshit.

Why does he constantly keep getting grabbed from behind?

waku waku

Black only killed the supreme kais so the GoDs would die.
The only universe he completely wiped out was future Trunks U7.
You're right about Toriyama not planning ahead though.

That second to last one was fucking hysterical. Like a giant arm just comes from off-screen and grabs him

Didn't they go from universe to universe killing people?

But Zamasu and Black didn't attack oither universes.... right?

AFAIK, he got Goku's body, killed his family and then proceeded to just slowly destroy all life on Earth.

No, Black was the only one going from universe to universe and even then he only killed the supreme kai so the GoD and Angel would die.

Black did say they'd killed other planets before but he didn't specify where or how many.

How did he get a time machine from Universe 12 then?

Why the hell did Zamasu wish for Gokus body when he could've wished for one of the gods?

He got it after killing U12 supreme kai since he states the GoD from that universe was taking care of it.

Toppo and Jiren could've died within the next 10 years for all we know, the future timeline is in the future.

So Toriyama could pallette swap Goku to make a villain.

How old are you?

I know this is a joke but jesus christ, I wouldn't put it passed him.

Infinite potential.

I highly fucking doubt they died. Toriyama just didn't think of it.

The real answer is Zeno destroyed Universe 7 of the Future. Future Trunks is from Universe 7, not Universe 10. You guys are mixing up timelines and universes.

That was present Zamasu and Gowasu going into the future of present Universe 10 which is now erased. Zamasu went to another timeline because Beerus wasn't there to stop him.

good. gohan has always sucked.

I am the ultimate survivor dad! no room for two!

He's talking about the main timelines U10's future existing when they got erased in the ToP.

The one with Goku Black wasn't really him letting his guard down, Black was just fucking with him.

Gohanfags must be nuts to find this funny.

>good. gohan has always sucked.

Said several members of universe 10 shortly before their erasure

Ah, sorry. Was thinking of the Zamasu arc

You were about to have a withdraw if there was no thread, wasn't you?

Cause he's a dumb idiot retard

Nasty POS

Go fuck yourself.

who do you think the second verse is referring to, bros?

Recycled tournament plot. Goku vs Jiren just so Gohan can see how he fights. Gohan will win the tournament for universe 7 because the Goku dickriding needs to stop.

>someone wasted all this time writing fanfiction

lmaoooo
gohan is the survivor btw.

Frieza

the second verse is referring to gohan.

who doesn't expect goku to be a warrior?

i don't see why you all find this so hard to interpret.

goku still gets his new form and breaks his limit so gohan isn't stealing any screentime.

but why

Never come back here again.

Pic related will officially be canon. Stay mad Sup Forums.

because the gods all have counterparts that could commit suicide to kill Zamasu if he took their body.

I think Gohan, he's the only one people wouldn't consider a true warrior and him awakening to it at the end makes sense.
Also Goku is fucking up every episode so you know they're going to team up at the end, before Frieza comes out and takes them both out (unless Vegeta rings him out first) to set up a new arc.

Reminder that this is the best brofist of all time.

DELET THIS

Gohan can't beat Jiren.

It'll be the Cell games plot. Goku will fight Jiren and lose but he'll show Gohan Jirens fighting style. Gohan will beat a weakened Jiren

Better question is, why didn't he steal Hit's. He is an assassin for fucks sake, assassinating the gods and all the ningen are everything he wanted to do.

Remembr how Toriyama said Goku is the most skilled martial artist as opposed to Gohan being the strongest person?

Leave Zeno to me.

But he barely beat Obuni.

Gohan couldn't beat Cell in SS1 and Goku couldn't beat Frieza in his full power with KKx20, your point?

LB Goku will weaken Jiren enough for Gohan to finish it, or vice versa.

Toriyama dickrides the hell out of Goku. Goku will beat Jiren bad before being ringed out. Gohan will have an advantage. Unless Gohan gets a new form.

Wow, I never knew he would favor his protagonist.

its pretty much confirmed Gohan will be the strongest at the end of this tournament, the evidence is pretty much laying around for anyone to realize that our boy /chadhand/ is the ultimate survivor.

after this el grande padre is gonna have to answer for his crimes.

>limit breaker x survivor
>episode named goku x gohan

you guys can't be this retarded. gohan is the survivor.

>barely

what's is with you weird anti-gohan fags and your headcanon. he didn't barely beat him. obuni completely ran out of stamina, and gohan was still ready to go.

and in case you guys don't realize, gohan has the most potential, and get strong really fast. as past arcs have shown.

western sentai is shit
shit

What's the McGregor vs Mayweather of ToP?

>Headcanon
But Gohan is the survivor, guys, I swear!

whats with spics obsessing over ssj white?
it doesn't even look good

Would you drink this?

nice quints

>Quints
Go fuck yourself. It's the same filename, who are you kidding.