/EWO/ OpWinnipeg edition

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!!!!!

The guy who was charged with killing Tina Fontaine has just walked. He and many other that sexually exploited this 15 year old girl still walk free.

The child protection services (CFS) failed her. The police failed her. This city failed her.
While those who rape and exploit children act with impunity. This is in a city that used have underage male prostitutes in Bonnycastle park and through that location elite fat cat clientele would act with impunity.

We must do recon

We must act

We must take a stand

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/manitoba/raymond-cormier-trial-verdict-tina-fontaine-1.4542319
steemit.com/opwinnipeg/@cfs.leaks/man-arrested-for-being-at-bonnycastle-at-night
steemit.com/opwinnipeg/@cfs.leaks/bonnycastle-proof-of-underage-male-prostitutes-found
steemit.com/opwinnipeg/@cfs.leaks/brain-bowman-the-mayor-that-buried-child-prostition-of-cfs-at-bonnycastle-park
steemit.com/fostergate/@cfs.leaks/scam-katz-sam-katz-former-winnipeg-mayor-scammed-city-with-full-confidence-while-cfs-boys-were-sexually-exploited-4-minute-drive
steemit.com/fostergate/@cfs.leaks/killed-in-winnipeg-cfs-care-tina-fontaine-part-4
steemit.com/fostergate/@cfs.leaks/killed-in-winnipeg-cfs-care-tina-fontaine-part-2
steemit.com/fostergate/@cfs.leaks/killed-in-winnipeg-care-tina-fontaine-part-3
twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/963159383294160896
fondationtrudeau.ca/sites/default/files/petf2016_english.pdf
m.topix.com/forum/ca/winnipeg-mb/T0P76PKL4K7OOCA43
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Due to the fact Tina killer just walked we need Tina memes and CFS ruined my life memes

Also need diggers

A house on borrows was a place where Tina was exploited

Source and names of who dun it leaf.

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/manitoba/raymond-cormier-trial-verdict-tina-fontaine-1.4542319

Bump

>Winnipeg
The absolute worst city in Canada has to be Winnipeg imho.I was recently there for a few months for work (I’m from Toronto btw but have travelled extensively all across Canada). Please allow me to tell you what I saw during my stay:

>homeless streetpunk kids in $1000 goose down parkas all around Winnipeg begging for money so they can feed their pet huskies, who are also homeless. Some kids as young as 5 years old could be seen cruising the strip with dope needles sticking out of their little arms. Eskimo kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless natives sleeping on the streets, usually with frozen diarrhea crusted on their pant legs. Smell was so putrid some of them must have been dead and rotting away for quite some time. Piles of human feces swarming with flies all over the place, even indoors at shopping malls and such.

>take a walk with me Sup Forums: Typical day, step outside my hotel and the as far as the eye can see there’s nothing but gooks chinks spics niggers faggots and literal chimpanzees walking around waving 20” machetes while chugging Listerine bottles in the middle of the damn street

>”Vote for Justin!” bumper stickers everywhere

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than Canadian ones.

>Occasionally Natives will decide to protest by blockading major highways and blocking traffic in and out of the city for hours. Nothing is ever done about this. I have a contact in the RCMP who says that one of the reasons nothing is done is that the Native groups have a very large arsenal that includes rocket propelled grenade launchers and anti-aircraft missiles.

...con’t
>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Winnipeg usually calling for “Fag Acceptance ” so communist faggots can legally murder each other with their disgusting AIDS blood, or so that tranny prostitutes can receive federal funding to teach 5 year olds about anal sex in the public schools. these protests always ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in the city is someone’s car on fire.

>Downtown Winnipeg has been under a state of emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets. This is rarely reported in the national media but it’s very real.

>Huge “refugee” population is exploding in Winnipeg so always see feral niggers flaying elderly gooks and shooting them executioner style in the streets while the gooks are praying for mercy. Best to keep walking. Manitoba voted to ban pictures and surveillance footage of nigger criminals in news to not generate more racism .

>Only halfway decent looking white people you will see are hoser faggots yammering on about “Molson’s”, “ski-doo jackets”, “muh Winnipeg Blue Bombers bretty gud team this year”, and other gay shit

>Dangerous Indian reserves all around Manitoba are no go zones if you’re white. White hunters and utilIty workers are routinely shot on site. The reservations are full of drug abuse, incest, and child molesters.

>native teenagers carjack you and drive your car to the reserve where they are home safe and their own police refuse to arrest them. The kids don’t have a chop shop or anything, they just drive stolen luxury cars around in the bush and crash them for fun. For this reason, auto insurance is very high in the area.

...con’t
>Winnipeg is without a doubt the dirtiest city in the Canada (yes, even worse than Hamilton if you’re in Ontario). Trash is everywhere and streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Winnipeg everything is vandalized and covered in gang graffiti due to violent crime and rioting.

>Try to go to a nice bar or club and all the sluts are wearing dirty beat up Sorel boots. Disgusting. Get some class, ladies.

Anyone else have some horror stories about this disgusting shithole of a city?

steemit.com/opwinnipeg/@cfs.leaks/man-arrested-for-being-at-bonnycastle-at-night

steemit.com/opwinnipeg/@cfs.leaks/bonnycastle-proof-of-underage-male-prostitutes-found

>The guy who was charged with killing Tina Fontaine has just walked.

Yea no shit he walked the case against him was garbage, I can't believe they went to court without being able to prove how she died. Notice the defense didn't bother to call fucking any witnesses. They had no case against him, and now even if he was guilty he's going to walk scott free.

>The child protection services (CFS) failed her.

How? They can't force her to stay in all the hotels they got for her.

>The police failed her. This city failed her.

How and how? She made shit decisions, we can't force people to do what we think they should. Her family is really the only ones that could have done something here and their all useless I imagine.

steemit.com/opwinnipeg/@cfs.leaks/brain-bowman-the-mayor-that-buried-child-prostition-of-cfs-at-bonnycastle-park

steemit.com/fostergate/@cfs.leaks/scam-katz-sam-katz-former-winnipeg-mayor-scammed-city-with-full-confidence-while-cfs-boys-were-sexually-exploited-4-minute-drive

The cops found her and ran her name she was missing at the time

A few hours later she was passed out in a parking lot of the UofW

Tina Fontaine lost her bed in the north end and was in a hotel downtown

No one stopped her from being sexually exploited

No one ever hunts these fucking pedophiles

Your pretty cold for a guy posting in /EWO/

We hunt pedophiles

Do You?

Yeah Winnipeg is shit, Regina is not far behind too

>No one stopped her from being sexually exploited

What the fuck do you expect the state to do? Follow Indians around to ensure that while they get fucked up six ways to Sunday with shady fucking people nothing bad every happens to them?

>pedophiles

Some fucking cracked out failure who can't tell a 15 year old from an 18 year old isn't exactly a pedophile super predator who needs hunting down. He will be back in prison again soon, and dead of his own shit lifestyle choices pretty soon too I imagine.

steemit.com/fostergate/@cfs.leaks/killed-in-winnipeg-cfs-care-tina-fontaine-part-4

steemit.com/fostergate/@cfs.leaks/killed-in-winnipeg-cfs-care-tina-fontaine-part-2

steemit.com/fostergate/@cfs.leaks/killed-in-winnipeg-care-tina-fontaine-part-3

If we work together we can accomplish great things

Soon I will reach out to the grand chiefs and redpill them on the organized pedo networks

Track them to find the pedophiles

Are you are pedophile

Or a coward

>everyone who disagrees with me is a pedophile

Nice argument faggot.

Oh well one less worthless native to deal with. :^)

Well I am hunting pedophiles and redpilling people in my city.

While you do What?

Bump from phone posting Zyklon Tory. Do you have the Doge?

Well if your grandma was raped by Jesuit Catholic priests and you mom was molested in care and you and your brothers were spit up and stuffed full of propaganda you would hardly seem human.

Telling you that you are a fucking moron.

Do you imagine at 15 she had not gone through puberty or are you too stupid to understand what pedophile means?

Are all Canadians non-whites?

I fully blame whitey for not wiping out you worthless niggers of the north. The Mid provinces and even NWO would be so much better off without your kind. Same with the regular niggers. Slavery/trying to civilize you was a mistake.

It's about 50 % more or less white now

You got a phone Torybro?

Now you can shitpost were ever you go excellent.

We need to use the anger of Tina Fontaine to #releasethenames many kids die in care and if we knew about what why and how then we could counter

I am getting lists of the pedophiles

And we will need much autism Torybro

We will need daily EWO to gather autism for the meme war

The number of troops were could gather in next 4 weeks would be a huge boon to the hunt for the (((pedos)))

Fuck the shills

Also the whole whites only won't really work because the Jews would jew you out of it

Also many whites are cowardly and won't take a stand...

They know what is wrong but they just watch like cucks as the world dies as all that is good is being slowing being sucked away

So much degeneracy...

If we want the win and restore the national interest then we must act

did he admit to it?
if so you'd hope someone in that neighborhood would make sure he gets weighted down in a duvet cover if you know what I mean

He was on wiretap saying he killed her

Her told people he killed her

Other people may have been involved he said Tina died because someone did not want to be known as a pedophile

Find them bring them all to justice the pedofiend fuk must pay

lol brown panther meme flag tool of deception reporting in ... gtfo tool

gtfo you a disgrace

This guy took a pic of the person I interviewed yesterday and maybe what she was writing

>Aboriginal
>Human rights
Pick one.

She 15 she not a children change that it will help you in your cause

Everything east of the Alberta/Saskatchewan border is literally the third world

this smell more like a ruse to divide Canadien further .. smell like (((pedofiend))) deception to me..

She was 15 she looked like she was 12 or 13 and everyone who bought her still walk this city..

i think a lot of people actually feel this way. i wonder why...

He was there again today

this level of doxing is pathetic you are embarrassing yourself here

I didn't actually get a phone, I was just mobile on tablet. Buy DOGE now.
twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/963159383294160896
Submit application for early registration before it opens so you get in first. Buy DOGE somewhere else if you don't want to wait to buy on bittrex.

Fuck daily threads we need daily ROPE

I'm going full Chad-mode and ODing on bogpills. Make sure you're ready soon for my arrival. I will need a pick up when I come to Winnipeg. I'll send you details soon in secure email.

over 10 she a teen thats the point .. I dont like people trying to fuk with my feel

We must redpill the natives

They can be racist as fuck and demand kebab be removed

We could get an internet party if we all worked together

We could find blockchain solutions for the poor and to lower taxes.

We could hunt pedophiles and restore the national interest

We could get Lulz at all the people that that failed this city

That city is pretty much owned by the illuminati

Not sure if he did yet

Also what do you do to hunt pedophiles?

I am sorry to lose this beautiful young woman to some deranged fuk hope you the best of luck to find them and bring them to justice.. godspeed

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen..

This is some subtle subversion

>make Sup Forums care about some shitskin

fuck off

Its start to smell real bad just like BS to me ..

This is good shit. Keep it up friend

Amen to that brother (or sister if you are female.)

Bump

So let we will need to be able to deploy many troops

We need the natives

We need to get organized

Are we just to capitulate?

>We must

Not your personal army

>>Huge “refugee” population is exploding in Winnipeg so always see feral niggers flaying elderly gooks and shooting them executioner style in the streets while the gooks are praying for mercy. Best to keep walking. Manitoba voted to ban pictures and surveillance footage of nigger criminals in news to not generate more racism .
You should have taken footage anyway
Fuck their ban, people need to know if stuff like that actually happens.

that's a boy.

>implying anyone wants 56% army

We must hunt the pedophiles down

We must make examples

We must be human again

And stand United against the pedophiles that run our world.

>retarded natives breed and don’t care for their offspring ever
>it’s now my responsibility to care for native children
I love living in Winnipeg. But I wish we had killed all the nates. It’s far too late now. We have to stop paying these people to exist and breed. It’s not helping them or us.

Exactly

Who needs cowardly cucks that pedo enable because they do not act.

Why are you asking Sup Forums to care about a non-white leafie?

Pierre Elliot TRudeau foundation mother fukers its better be true faggots

So if we redpill them they heal much things unimaginable by most have happened to them generationally

Not because of white people as the jews have lead them to believe but rather jesuits and (((them))) with their fraternal orders and clubs

There are more chink heroin dealing landlords than drunk native americans.
Don't be retarded. Natives are the only minorities that belong in Canada besides the French.

Winnipeg is fucked

All I have to add.

Do you really care that some squaw whore died? I don't.

fondationtrudeau.ca/sites/default/files/petf2016_english.pdf

>Anyone else have some horror stories about this disgusting shithole of a city?
The entire province. A coworker unironicly said he thought there was a bad gene there. We called them "tobers" and they were all weird as fuck.

I fucking hang them all myself mother fuckers need to pay

Theres all kinds of pedophilia going on in Canada. Canada is worse for pizzagate than le 56% burger palace. Why would you care if child being raped is white or not? Are you retarded?

Just because I hate niggers and jews don't mean I want their kids to get sodomized.
Retard.
Nobody should have to live with pedophiles.

She was not a prostitute until she was in care...

How do you expect to change it if you do not act

>child prostitution is okay when it's off-white kids.

You're a fucking libtard. IF it's not white, Sup Forums established long ago that it's not even human. Do you really care if someone fucks a horse? Or are you also one of those 'animals have feelings other than 'delicious' 'people too? Asshole.

>Do you really care if someone fucks a horse?
Jesus Christ your mind is broken.

m.topix.com/forum/ca/winnipeg-mb/T0P76PKL4K7OOCA43

Dominion news has gay glory holes

I was tipped of that a pedophile posts here

WTF is that picture!?

Only a pedophile retard would refer to torybro as a libtard

Or maybe a foreskin snacker

If it's not white, why do you care about it? Why are you here? This is Sup Forums. This is where real humans are. Go back to Re dd it if you care about animals not being fucked, or kids not being fucked. We're tougher, stronger, harder people than that. No one cares at fucking all about any of that shit. worry about something important, like stopping all those fucking teenagers from stopping our right to own guns.

>Welcome, new friend.
>Remember, you're here forever.

he's complaining about subhumans being treated mean.... it hurts his feewings. faggot.

irrelevant twink gtfo

Party like the Rothschilds

T. Muhammad from Toronto

This has got to be the worst bait i've ever seen. Honestly what do you have to gain by spinning these yarns about winnipeg?

Literally the only thing true in your entire essay is the homeless natives. But even they are just a minor inconvenience *if* they even ask you for money, which they usually won't.

Keep reminding yourself you're a "sophisticated Torontoite" while you slave away paying rent to the poos and chinese that own your city.

T. Winnipeg native who spends most of my time downtown.

Here is my Rod Peeler for proof

One more dead native is a good thing.

The French and English should have killed them all.

I've been to the reserves nothing of value would have been lost.

>allow the pedos to roam free
(((You're))) insane.
Though even if it were just insanity, you'd want pedos in jail because they could attack white kids

What fucking "strip" are you talking about, literally none of your LARP is true.

Literally never happened, the only shootings that happen here are the native "gangters" killing each other

Dude you're trying to justify child prostitution by proclaiming native americans deserve it for not being white.
Shut the fuck up and get off Sup Forums.
This website might be a white nationalist board, but we don't tolerate sick fucks pedo apologists like you. Get the fuck out of here you horse fucker.

Once you get unplugged their is no going back

Now I understand why the fag in India .. (((they))) consolidate tie with India against China through Canada the traitors faggots

Oh its this RETARD who gets paid to stalk people with actual jobs, if you see a fat kid with a fedora and trench coat lurking around downtown hiding in bushes, make sure to call the police ASAP

Hitler hoped all races did the same as he did for the people of germany

Natvies whore the system more than blacks in the US do, at least blacks pay taxes.... the native is the ultimate gib machine

If you want to make them do what you want you have to hurt them financially otherwise they dont lisent ...

It's a glandular problem

Who cares, looks like a fucking half injun, should rape the thing, kill it and then toss it in the garbage