Parkland school guard resigns because local PD corruption

Sound reasoning for why the FL school shooter was entirely ignored but local cops
twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/966872123288436737
>Independent reporter digs deep into Miami-Dade and Broward County police interaction with high school youth in the wake up Trayvon Martin shooting
>Discovers a shitload on under reporting of teen crime by local police to create illusion of lowering crime rates to get additional federal funds
>Local gangs catch on and start getting away with increasingly serious crimes
>Good local cops get fed up and report to internal affairs for investigation
>Investigation quashed by highest levels
>Parkland high school officer resigns due to cowardice... implying he wasn't totally complicit in ignoring half a decade of violent theft or assaults in collusion with local cops

Get the fuck in here faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=haED6VwCg0U
twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/966881739330109440
stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/auditor-schweich-had-called-seeking-an-interview-just-before-his/article_879ddcd7-c997-5df3-bc61-39282c4f7434.html
nytimes.com/2018/02/22/us/nikolas-cruz-florida-shooting.html
theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/11/10/broward-county-florida-schools-institute-the-trayvon-martin-standard-for-studentpolice-avoidance/
threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeShaney_v._Winnebago_County
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_of_Castle_Rock_v._Gonzales
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Interesting

This is the true conspiracy, so naturally it will be ignored.

These polices are being implemented all over the country, because leftist keep claiming about the number of niggers suspended in relation to everyone else.

bump

I went to school in Broward and saw this shit firsthand. So much shit was allowed to slide, especially if it happens in school.

Read up on Trayvon Martin...same as Cruz..just let loose on society

>I went to school in Broward
Holy christ I feel bad for you mate

the only people that don't know about zimzam are new fags

One big fucking swamp.. this shit is out of control

The Scott Israel 56% memes already make up for it. Wasn't too bad for me, but several of my friends are already dead and it hasnt even been 10 years since I graduated.

Video related. Yes, I met Florida Man.

youtube.com/watch?v=haED6VwCg0U

>$730 million budget
>6,800 employees
that is one the most corrupt departments in the US next to Vegas metro. just so happens they get a cash infusion after a murderboning. hmm

someone prob tell him not to stand down. they all working together

So what names can we get and who are we gonna kill first?
Swamp is draining too slow, in my opinion.

*told to stand down.

It would help the credibility of this story if the writer bothered to identify himself and give any proof that his claims are true. We're just supposed to believe some random person on Twitter?

A lot of these guys are targeted for publishing this shit. Link to sworn testimony

twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/966881739330109440

Thats kind of fucked up but also kind of what everyone already assumes goes on

Wow Florida truly is the Brazil of the US

the entire south is the brazil of the us

Witnessed. Confirmed.

Not long after the Ferguson mess a Missouri legislator in the auditors office offed himself under very odd conditions. Would not suprise me if the same kind of local corruption was at play

stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/auditor-schweich-had-called-seeking-an-interview-just-before-his/article_879ddcd7-c997-5df3-bc61-39282c4f7434.html

YOURSELF, GLOW IN THE DARK

Bump to counter the slide threads

You must be a rookie at the alphabet soup agency. You are aware that we're contracted by your bosses to rate your performance, right?

Wasnt Cruz expelled or some shit though? Obviously if he was still enrolled then yeah they have reasons to cover for him, but I thought they told him to fuck off.

Fucking hate reading twatter essays fuck off

MFW catalog is full of slide threads

So basically the policing equivalent of no child left behind?

Talk about this shit: nytimes.com/2018/02/22/us/nikolas-cruz-florida-shooting.html
>The only armed sheriff’s deputy at a Florida high school where 17 people were killed took cover outside rather than charging into the building when the massacre began, the Broward County sheriff said on Thursday. The sheriff also acknowledged that his office received 23 calls related to the suspect going back a decade, including one last year that said he was collecting knives and guns, but may not have adequately followed up.
>The deputy, Scot Peterson, resigned on Thursday after being suspended without pay after Sheriff Scott Israel reviewed surveillance video.
>“He never went in,” Sheriff Israel said in a news conference. He said the video showed Deputy Peterson doing “nothing.”
>In February 2016, the sheriff’s office received what it described as “thirdhand information” that Mr. Cruz “planned to shoot up the school” and had posted a picture on Instagram of a “juvenile with guns.” A deputy determined that Mr. Cruz had knives and a BB gun and forwarded the information to the school resource officer at Stoneman Douglas High. That was Deputy Peterson.
>“Mental health counselor advised Cruz did not meet criteria for Baker Act,” the summary said, referring to the Florida law that allows the police to commit the mentally ill against their will.

This is a massive failure of (((Israel's))) department yet the whole time at the townhall he was shilling a gun ban.

Deflection is PR101. His department, as well as the FBI fucked up horribly just based on what's already been publicly reported. If even a little bit of the twitter essay in OP is true then its exponentially worse than simple negligence. The fact that his dept was so astoundingly uncaring about multiple reports of this fucker lends credibility to the theory too.

I finally started reading it and you're right, systematic failure to inflate their stats that led to Cruz warnings being ignored. It's enraging they're trying to use this to shill for a rifle ban.

Good job kiwibro

And with that, they knew they'd found their patsy.

It's like that time where they had to use pennames, because the queen was going to destroy them. Almost like people do this anonymous stuff are afraid of government or societal oppression.

can't flimflam those diggies

Well hello Mr party van

wow now this is a thread with substance.

Here's the link with CTH doing actual investigating for once back in 2013 in regard to the Broward County policing policies.

How fucking funny is it that this shooting is directly related to Trayvon Martin? It's like coming full circle.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/11/10/broward-county-florida-schools-institute-the-trayvon-martin-standard-for-studentpolice-avoidance/

Here's the actual thread without the jewishness of twitter. from the op

threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html

Heil!

Law enforcement have no obligation to protect you.

>Warren v. District of Columbia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

>DeShaney v. Winnebago County
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeShaney_v._Winnebago_County

>Town of Castle Rock v. Gonzales
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_of_Castle_Rock_v._Gonzales

This is pure soviet bullshit.

There is no black crime if its never prosecuted :^)

There is no starvation in the USSR if you never report it comrade :^)

>Trayvon Martin's penchant for being a thieving nigger might expose police and school board corruption that ended up getting 17 people killed

What a timeline. I love how this is both the most important thread on Sup Forums right now and the one with the most potential for memes just because of the eternal dindu. And yet, nobody on the board seems to care. Really grills my cheese.

that's not the point of the thread,

the point is that by "cowering" outside and then retiring after the video was made known, he inadvertently set off a chain of events that had been bubbling underneath the surface of broward county for almost a decade.

The Sheriff's office were practically in league with organized crime by their quota system for highschool kids. they let these niggers run wild because they wanted that sweet federal dosh and they all got a cut.

wow .. you still have balls in th US most impressive