This meme shows that Sup Forums has jumped the shark

It's just a facial expression you fucking autists. You see plenty of normies and Chad types pulling it.

It's an annoying facial expression, but is this what constitutes as meme material in 2018? A person opening their mouth, and tenuously linking it to being a beta male? You're better than this, Sup Forums.

Inb4 "hurr you're a soyboy!!!"

Oh OK, good thing the absolute free market of memes we have means its popularity will fall exactly in line with its utility

Soyboy is forced af and like 33% funny

no that meme was spot on. sorry you're mad you got memed bro. but you make that facial expression for the same reason chimpanzees make it: fear

these are the faces of men trying to submit out of terror. trying to drop out of masculinity with a fearful expression when they think they're making a happy face. we see through it

Autistics.

OP answers own question, continues talking

Every single one of them would take dick.
Don't defend dick takers, faggot.

damn I have to change my FB pics now ...

what do you think of this one ... better ?

He's a Bong, or larping thereas. They don't know any better.

you can call me SIR roach now now !

>just a facial expression
In bukkake vids

Unlike you, who unflinchingly stares everybody into oblivion when he is posing for family pictures. "No mommy, I won´t smile, my internet friends might mistake me for a cuck!"
But you´re spot on with the "Fearful expression" thingy, a nintendo switch or cookie crisps scare the jesus out of me too.

The cookie crisp one makes me angry. For some reason. More than the others.

Why didn't you post the version with Anthony Fantano? He's like the leader of the soycucks.

No self respecting man would eat that crap, much less show his love of it to others.

amazingly i've found a way to smile without opening my mouth as wide as possible. they're trying to signal to gynocentric society that they are foregoing masculinity to become soycucks. but they're terrified that they're not submitting fast enough and that they'll still get attacked for being white men. so they're afraid deep down, while trying to look happy about getting their balls cut off.

The Cookie Crisp one is so fucking funny

it'll never die

Its funny. Why are you so butthurt over this?

The jews jumped the shark a long time ago . DA JEWWWWSSSS