Meme graveyard

What memes do you think were wrong/a trap/a waste of time?
Do you think pol jumped the shark with something specific? soyboys, mutts, etc?

worst meme of all history

There haven't been very many good ones in the last year or so, but Khazar Milkers and COMPED especially stand out as forced. Notice how they've both largely died out in just a few months. Also why do I suspect that this a slide thread...?

I wish the BRAAAAP meme would die

What is there to slide?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP (It's not the best but I've seen much, much worse.) Also checked.

Dunno, but I will retract this statement now that you've made a second post in the thread.

Everything about pic related

Sup Forums exhausts every meme within days. It's like little kids when they learn their first swear word, the proceed to use it three times in every sentence. I think Uncle Ruckus had it right when he said, "I say the next time you wanna call a darkie a 'nigga', call the coon a' jungle bunny' instead!" Sup Forums really need to mix it up a bit more and go back to their creative roots.

Anime characters are white. Anzu is a dirty turk roach. She is no anime girl!

kek

DEKETE

>she

Nigger

Dead maymays

Sup Forums is one of the greatest OC creation hubs in existence right now. There are few memes that can be considered "forced" here because the nature of this board is to try everything and see what sticks

Where do I find a girl like this?

Uncreative brainlet.

I agree desu

now he's only used to ask for mama's milkers

Memes live and die in their natural time. A few transcend into reality which is the final stage of a meme.

COMPED and Ugandan knuckles stand out as shitty, forced memes that never felt natural. BRAAAP is dumb as shit.
56% face and soyboy mouth both had a chance to be good memes, but both got needlessly forced.

When there are multiple threads per day for weeks on end based on a meme, it is doomed no matter how fun it may have been. Both of these had 24/7 threads dedicated to the meme itself (as opposed to the soyboy or mutt phenomena that birthed the memes), which was beyond strange.

her mouth's a mess
theres the new meme about canada being less white than the burgers because a quarter of the population isn't pretending to be european. seems to be an atempt to fight the amerimutt meme by shifting the attention to us but it's pointless since the mutt meme never fails to trigger some americans anyway

de way xD

Man, he must make a lot of money.
Sometimes I'm jealous that other men can just make fucktons of cash literally doing piss all.

Bogdanoffs

Super annoying indeed
Pol has been contaminating biz with that meme lately

DELET THIS!