Democracy was a mistake.

>crawls under door
>looks completely mystified
>opens door to leave
>all up in his face

this can't be real

this wehbim mystifies me

Trudeau is a mistake if that's what you mean

I mean, I wonder if you could get away with socking that beaner. Itd be fucking great.

I can't tell if this shitskin is 13 or 30.

Ugly fucking spic.

Story? Sound? Full video?

dude, like, wtf?!

but he didn't leave, if you look in the end he's actually approaching the fucker

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
-Jefferson
nah but freal spics suk

Holy shit. did the camera guy survive or was this video found on his dead body?

This why you always carry, ESPECIALLY in public bathrooms like this

No. Letting women vote was a mistake.

>shitting in a public restroom
no. home bowl or hold it

this is more accurate, sadly.
Enjoy the last few quiet years.
Shit will hit the fence really hard, really soon.

he is a citizen and his vote counts as much as yours

>many people look at their phones while shitting
>beaner kid crawls into stall, unlocks the door, snatches the confused dude's phone and runs
>shitting dude has pants at his legs so can't run after him right away
>beaner kid gets a free phone

Since we have video of this, either the phone was recovered or the beaner kid chickened out and tried to play it off as just messing around, but that's what the purpose of crawling into the stall was.

In really shitty areas spics and niggers will do this and steal people's phones. The victim can't Chase because their pants are around their ankles.

This kid looks like he's about to chicken out but towards the end he starts approaching the guy so who knows what happens after that.

Similar thing happened to me. Little Mexican kid had his eyeballs pressed onto the crack in the door and was reaching his arm underneath. IDK wtf he was doing, his stubby arms couldn't reach the lock. I kept saying "someone's in here," but it would just make him stop for a second before he got right back to
looking through. So eventually I kicked the door, which was still closed, but it moved enough to give him a good whack on the face. Immediately began screaming and ran out the bathroom, came back in followed by his entire extended family. One fucker started shaking the door, and when I opened it they were yelling at me in Spanish. I was like 12 and these fuckers were screaming at me and couldn't understand what I was saying. Fuck Disney Land.

Double/triple layered toilet paper on the seat

wasteful white people

>Fuck Disney Land

Kek

>Democracy was a mistake
That may be, but how exactly does the webm demonstrate that?

I agree. God save the Queen.

No it was not. Maybe you need to actually try it rather than worshipping some half dead thot that lives in another country.

Spic hate thread?

Dineylands California amiright

he stole the guys phone, thats why he opened the door first so he could make a quick escape

Si

This is a slide thread. OP knows that you newfags will reply to the webm.

lol

>Double/triple layered toilet paper on the seat
>wasteful white people
I'm not white but why would you want only one layer between you and a disgusting public toilet?

What is going on here?

>I'm not white
>British flag

Are the memes true?

this

It looks like the kid is handicap(retarded), and the guy was shitting in the handicap stall. From the expression on the kids face, he was telling the guy to leave because he wasn't handicap.

>Are the memes true?
Elaborate.
I'm no muzzie nor am I a paki.

They guy has diarrhea and was telliing him to get out.

That's smart, you're probably right.

That cunt abdicated all responsibility to parlement.

Feudalism is best ism

Indeed.

Someone's been around beaners.

The kid is clearly mentally retarded

Probably locked it earlier and crawled out for a nice quiet place during lunch only to find it occupied when he came back.

>staring at him as he crawls in
>stands up pretending to be ashamed in corner
>gets way too close for comfort
>double takes
>then leaves

WTF someone explain this shit to me?
Is there something lost in translation or tradition what the fuck is happening is this in Mexico?
Is there audio???
Fuck that little bastard could of pulled a shiv to harvest his organs while hes sitting there vulnerable with diarrea from shitty mexican "food"

if a white kid assaulted a beaner or nigger like this it would be a national scandal.

>Democracy was a mistake.
Immigration was the mistake

You wouldnt be here LOL

unironically this

AY WHATCHA DOIN MUH BOI IM TAKING A SHIT HOMI

It's uploaded, so I'd say the little beanboy lost.