Why?!?!?!?!??!?!

Why?!?!?!?!??!?!

To protect themselves from las creaturas

why not faggot

how did two spics give birth to three white kids?

snap back to reality

yeah wtf?!? fucking mexican magic

Protect your family.

Why the fuck not?
Faggot.

>masterkey
>M203
Lucky girls.

>mother has a Kalashnikov

Mothers know best

is that a real grenade launcher?

Pretty cringy ARs desu
He’s trying to hard to be tacticool

Because fuck you, that’s why

Would love to see them do a orgy

That's what he tells himself every morning. 3 Daughters, FFS how unlucky. And I'm just sitting here single.

>Kid carrying a shotgun

That kid is going to be knocked on her ass from the recoil from firing it and possibly dislocate her shoulder too from the recoil. Firing a double barrel shotgun has a recoil of a fucking horse kick.

now now....now?

what is a 20 gauge

>Why?!?!?!?!??!?!
Dead niggers

You are a giant pussy, I was 13 shooting over under and side by side double barrel and only got some bruising
Now a 10 guage is a completely different matter

Because we can.

Get used to it. Don't be so jelly.

That looks cool as fuck. When my kid is old enough Imma teach her how to use a gun.

Based.

>only shotgun in the pic is pops undercarry on a Sandman.
Dumg fucking Liberal nogunz poster. Fuck off.

Because they're too stupid, and too much of a coward to actually kill anybody with guns

The Aristocrats!

Top kek, whoever made this gif deserves a medal.

No .20 in the pic. what the fuck. You people are all in trouble when shit goes down.

Ahhaha I thought that fapped and now I’m back

Why is the youngest always the prettiest?

this

By the time my middle daughter was 9 , she was a better shot with a CZ 52 Hand Cannon than I am.

I see at least two 10/10s on that pic

Because your a pedo? maybe?

Blue with white stripes. Nice.

Aw ain't that qt., one fell asleep before they could string him up

The girl's left eye dominant. She should probably shoot leftie.

What's she put in the 203?

Needs to get some plugs in the kids ears but otherwise looks like a good time

Because defending your family from the threat of (((communist))) democrats and the gangs they fund is intelligent.

That's a three-stamp family right there.

>he thinks the AK is a pump action

I haven't been keeping up with any of this (((CNN))) fake debate nonsense, but wow that (((Kasky))) the biggest shill.

It's a shotgun, not an artillery piece.

Attempting to derail a pro gun thread with pro pedo bullshit. ----------> Sup Forums

I count 5 if that is a selector switch on one.

Is he like a retired general or something or are all of those toy guns?

Guy wishes he had a son

You would think it would take a lot to freak out the party that enjoys genital mutilation and killing unborn babies.

It’s not enough.

daughters take care of you in old age and will never forget any important family occasions. there are worse fates.

Just an average Az Family. I know lots of them.

Giving the littlest one the SBR is adorable.

That is why I had two sons and three daughters.

Shareblue kikes hard at work

>Firing a double barrel shotgun has a recoil of a fucking horse kick.
you deserve what you get if you're not holding it properly, faggot

right now, in this thread, a "Militia user" is explaining in detail how the federal government has legally kidnapped over 20,000 veteran and militia children:

Mums AK - 74 SBR is pretty bitchin'.

Are you from reddit or something? It's just an intelligent family, which I understand isn't normal nowadays because pathetic commie cucks are becoming (((the new norm))).

That there must be a real valuable cactus.

I did CPS with shotguns as well at around 13, didn't realise some americans were such wimps.

When i think of an american i think of some crazy as fuck epic country guy blasting trees down with LMG's and RPG's and shit kek

Based Arizona

Saved. Now why.?

Why not?

Bring the gun to your face, not your face to your gun kiddo

i can't explain right now there's not enough time

Because guns are our current societys weapon of choice. There is literaly is no excuse as to why everyone shouldnt know how to operate one safely and efficiently.
Just like any social resposibilty like a car

That was always my line in the sand where I went Full Metal Jacket. My kids. Thank God all of them are over 18 now. All of them home schooled. Have my first Blond haired blue eyed Grandchild. Starting him shooting at 6, just like I did all of them.

That trigger discipline makes me diamonds

Oh there's plenty of them, they don't know about this place cuz they ain't care bout what no internet feller says
Lovely people though, will bend over backwards if you're a genuine person

those girls were all taught proper firearm handling, just look at those index fingers... make ya wanna cry tears of PROUD! MAGA!

unlike that liberal ad i saw the other day about the chinese chocolate egg and the liddle gurl with weapon of WAR

>you date a girl who has a healthy relationship with her loving father and knows how to take care of herself and isn’t a retard with situational awareness

Vs

>I want the dumb bitch that does stupid shit that makes you worry, like you would a fucking child regarding their safety.

Just realized I'm looking at her .55 Smithy, and not her legs.

Not democrats... niggers. Niggers destroyed Detroit. Dearborn Allen Park, Ann Arbor, Livonia are all Dem strongholds, and don't look like Detroit. Quit making excuses for the black shitskins.

FREEDOM

American God-Race checking in.

they're called shimapan you uncultured swine

in about 7 years all these girls will be fucking niggers

I agree, they really should invest in 50.63 FALs.

I shoot the same way with handguns and iron sighted rifles.
Lower profile when shooting over cars and barriers. Smart.

lel, I bet you wish cuck

FUCK YOU
THATS WHY

The mom unironically has the best gun in the photo, hands fucking down.

Triangle side folding, SBR, M92.

It reliably spits fire and pure fucking hate.

Looks comfy desu
We’d come home to wife's mac and weenies and was spongebob from the dining room table while the kids bragged to their mom about being a better shot than their siblings
10/10 family

no just a realist

watch*

Girls that age have no fucking business with guns. Remember the shooting range near Las Vegas where some little girl was firing an Uzi or something like that? She had zero control of the thing and killed the range worker when she pulled the trigger. I'm all for 2nd Amendment, but show some common sense.

Because fuck you thats why.

What is it about the desert and guns?

I don't know man, now I don't know model number or anything, but I'm loving dad's pump shottie attachment on his rifle

A E S T H E T I C