What is wrong with republicans?

Seriously, their gun fanaticism will turn America into chicago

Other urls found in this thread:

felonvoting.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000287
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I now realize that gun rights are bad. You have changed my mind.

good bait

Do they really believe in the 'good guy with a gun' meme? Or do they want to make america unsafe?

Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws. Citizens don't have guns while gang members do

>what's wrong with Republicans? They might make things as bad as they are where Democrats are elected

Guns are accessories for our massive cocks.

>2 scopes

>Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws
Not going to talk about the states that surround chicago and the gun laws of those states?
Isn't that lying by omission?

>Muh niggers should own guns
kys republican shill

>2 posts by this ID
and no more, I bet
But hey, let's have the gun control debate again for the thousandth time this week, I'm sure it'll be productive as usual

GRONNNNNNNNNNALLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDD

why are rifles specified in that image, why didn't they use the stats of all guns, that would be more honest.

You seem to have troubles dealing with personal responsibilities. May I suggest moving to Chicago? They have excellent gun laws.

>Seriously, their gun fanaticism will turn America into chicago

Americans have had guns for over 400 years.Why would it be a problem now? If it hasnt become a warzone for the past 4 centuries, I think we have proven ourself to be responsible enough to own them.

Also, every one of those gunowners in your pic are Democrats.

because the only guns everyone is screaming about banning is the scurry black salt rifle.

When we say we...we mean republicans you fucking retard...The left is so mentally soft...like baby shit.

>dems use dems as an example of why repubs shouldn't have guns
Or was this the intention?

are you saying you would fuck with that crowd? that those future scientists, lawyers and astronauts are in danger of being lynched?
I suspect they are not.

gangsters don't even need AKs or ARs for anything other than showing off to their gangster friends. handguns are 1,000 times more useful for a criminal. the idea that banning rifles in specific is going to make anyone safer is a total meme

The only thing that will turn America into Chicago are Democrats.

handguns are almost all of the "gun crimes" so it would be more deaths.

but democraps only care about the 'scary' looking firearms. any "assault weapons" ban would be entirely arbitrary. We've already had an assault weapons ban, and it made no sense then and was easily skirted. didn't stop anyone who wanted an "assualt weapon" from getting one. It's dumb af.

No, niggers turn places like Chicago into Chicago. A huge amount of public shootings resulting in the death of +4 people have been recent immigrants.

lol make me really think.

At the moment, only those nignog (pic) has the gun.

Not niggers, fool. They are 13% of the populace (males are 6.4%) and responsible for 54.6% of ALL MURDERS in the USA.

If only whites had guns everybody would be safer. Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

>because the only guns everyone is screaming about banning is the scurry black salt rifle.
Ok, why didn't they specify as to what type knife of sharp object, specific type of hitting and kicking, specific type of medical malpractice?
It's dishonest not to, the only reason why someone would do that is if it doesn't fall in line with what ever agenda they support.

Republican=retard

Not the gun doing that, retard. That'd be niggers. 2/10 bait though.

>we must surrender our rights because we must babysit 85 IQ niggers who can't be trusted to own firearms

the absolute state of america

>thugs toting assault rifles
>thugs
you can be whatever human trash you want to be. as long as you are not a felon, have not convicted of a violent crime, have not been charged with domestic abuse, or have never been instituted for mental health reasons, and are of legal age(19 for handguns 16 for .longguns), you are legally allowed to own a gun.
>assualt rifles
I hate you and I pray you get aids.

The statement is true with the modifier

Every decent citizen in good standing with no mental issues

That just show you should not go black.

Democrat equals retard with no power

Of Course we all know if guns are outlawed, the blackmarket for them will completely vanish as well

I've never seen a single post on /pol that 'outs' someone so definitively as a low-info baboon

I like that this will make leftist fags angry, but I'm also going to need some comp b and a ma deuce.

I unironically believe this.

Wow those are some potentially subversive memes you got there
Be a shame if someone
>distributed them
distributed them
>distributed them
distributed them
>distributed them
distributed them
>distributed them
distributed them
>distributed them
distributed them
>distributed them
distributed them
>distributed them
distributed them

Except none of them should currently have guns. Over half of blacks in America are felons.

felonvoting.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000287

by everyone we mean every patriotic right-wing white American who is proud of his/her race and country you fucking nigger.
shitskins would not get fucking guns

Only when we all become niggers.

>by everyone we mean only my group because others aren't americans despite the fact that these people are also citizens..
hhmmmm

You're assuming those apes got those guns legally and passed background checks.

Yeah, they have fewer guns laws and a whole lot less crime. Your point?

a gun free zone ruled by gangs?

You should go tell these fine gentlemen that they are contributing to the murder of children and they should hand in their guns.

Do you really believe that the hoodlums are going to Indiana to buy guns at gun shows using the made up "gun show loop hole"?

>will turn America into chicago
The top 3 states with the lowest rates of violence per FBI Data are Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire. These states have some of the loosest gun control laws in the country, AND some of the highest gun ownership rates in the country.

There is only one other demographical consideration separating Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire from the south side of Shitcago. Can you guess what that demographic difference is?

guns are allowed in surrounding states and they have lower crime? Is that what you are looking for?

2 posts by this ID. Russian shill

they have mountain lions

I live near Chicago and I can confirm it has very strict borderline unconstitutional gun laws. And surprise, the nigger apes manage to get guns anyway.

Did you know? In America we have everything. We even have Niggers!

>Yeah, they have fewer guns laws and a whole lot less crime. Your point?
My point being that gun sellers will simply buy their stock from surrounding states and taking them back into chicago to sell illegally.

So are you saying that states with normal non niggery citizens should implement more laws and regulations because one city in one state is a totaled Democrat shithole?

I'm saying the gun laws should be stripped way back to the basics, an age limit and every firearm being legal, at least then the guns would be sold legally and be easier to trace.

No, that would be democrat immigration policies.

I agree, OP. America should follow Europe's example and have all of their potential school shooters defect from the country on an Islamic genocide crusade.