When will Chinese anime industry overtake Japanese in terms of numbers and mindshare...

When will Chinese anime industry overtake Japanese in terms of numbers and mindshare? They already get dubbed and licensed to Japanese market so I don't see why weebs wouldn't fall for them too. At least 4 per cour recently.

>10 years from now chingboos laugh at oldfart weeaboos

>Chinese
>anime
That's not how this works, now fuck off.

Why not?

They already overtook japan as the main revenue for anime.
This is payback for the shit management and the shit ways japs has treated their animators.

They have yet to prove they can make anything that isn't utter garbage though.

Anime is specifically stuff made in Japan.
If it's Chinese, it's a cartoon.

That's the retardation of the English language for you.

Oh so this anime is chink?
That explains the quality.

Not true, chinese names will always sound ugly. The QUALITY is also terrible

The retarded one is you. Anime refers to all animation whether it is made in Japan or not.

These days we just call animated works from Japan anime to separate them from Western works when we want to be specific. It's easier and faster to say anime instead of Japanimation or Japanese cartoons, etc.

You're confusing the Japanese word with the English loanword. They have two different meanings.
Sombrero means hat in Spanish, and raisin means grape in French.

What is she trying to convey with this gesture?

They will produce their own cartoons. I reckon the visuals are alright, but writing and direction takes a while to grow. This is why the greatest korean cartoon to date is Johnny Destiny Space Ninja.
Even if they do manage to regularly output material of reasonable quality I doubt they'll produce so much they'll stop being a cash cow for Japan. You want to keep your catalog fat when trying to attract streamers and viewers. I assume there's chinks with favorite studios and directors.

>revenue
>payback

How is that payback? If anything, that's beneficial for the Japanese animators as a market that's at least 10 x larger is emerging.

i gave this a fair 3 episode shake since I like the foxgirls but dropped it since it just kept being bad. for some reason chinese protags are even more grating and shitty people than your average spineless japanese beta self-insert.

its better then saying chinese animations that look like anime

Which one of the Chinese Mongolian Fingerpainting is good?

I won't be that long user. They will buy the writers, mangaka & animators themselves and claim it as their own. That it how it has been working for them so far and nobody can do anything about it.

The only problem is that their spoken language does not sound very good to the ears. I'm following "Fox Spirit Matchmaker" because the story is good but I just can't get pass hearing their language even though the voice itself sounds good. That is just me and I don't know what other people think about this.

You rather read Arabic names?

What is the story about?

>The only problem is that their spoken language does not sound very good to the ears. I'm following "Fox Spirit Matchmaker" because the story is good but I just can't get pass hearing their language even though the voice itself sounds good. That is just me and I don't know what other people think about this.
I watched three episodes of that and I didn't even realize it was another language.
I guess I have shit for ears, it all sounds like gook noises to me.

There is a Nip dub of the Chinese version.

My question is - which one is better? The Dub or the original Chinese version?

There's this princess that has to be married to this fox so he can inherit his kingdom and whatever.
And then there's the MC that has an arranged marriage to a fox but doesn't want it so he wants to get married to a girl, and they convince him to arrange the match between the prince and the girl I first talked about to he can get married to a random who.
The plot twist is that the arranged marriage was between him and the loli in OP's pic but they don't know yet.
Or something like that, to be honest it's confusing as fuck.

It is about spirits who fall in love with humans who then die due to the difference in lifespans. The matchmakers job is to then reunite the spirit with the humans reincarnation.

Japan has some of the best VAs in the world so it shouldn't be bad. Plus, I imagine anyone here is already decent at catching emotions and stuff in Japanese. Chinese will probably sound weird as fuck even if done well on the Chinese part.

Thanks anons.

Is that White Snake Chronicle I see in the opening scenes of ep 1?

Go fucking watch the dub you fucboi. It's Kana Asumi of all people that's one of the VAs in the show. She's literally the only reason I'm giving that chinkshit a chance.

I can understand spoken Mandarin a bit and I can't stop cringing at watching some Chinese Mongolian Fingerpaintings. Like the Ying Eye one.

It did not seem that confusing to me. You just need to pay attention.

To add to this the humor is hit-and-miss and mostly miss but I'm not sure whether it's actually worse than most nip comedies to be honest.

best chinese cartoon right there

>unique for "anime" animation format
>taiwan so there was no government meddling or censorship
>blessed by urobutcher so the writing was decent
>hypest thing of season it was aired

Why can't China just give Japan money to make anime.

China are too late and don't have the minds/tools to create a successful show.

>the story is good
Is this faggot serious? This crap is easily the one of the worst show of the year.
>literally no one in Japan ever give a fuck about it

>They will buy the writers, mangaka & animators themselves and claim it as their own.
They can't, the production committees already limit Chinese investment and the goverment would also protect the anime industry.
You also assume that China will be big in the creative industries where they always failed.

I'm more amazed at the fact there are people like you watching this shit. Oh well, there are some retard watching turd like bloodyvore outcast guardian something too

Is Kana Asumi voicing the loli fox?

Better than Gamers and you tasteless plebeians gobble that misunderstanding-fest up.

>no one give a shit about muh bootleg
>better make a china will overtake japan baiting thread

>Why can't China just give Japan money to make anime.
They already do, and quite a large sum actually.
The Chinese market is far more important than the Western one.
The money comes largely through Merchandise and rights for the Chinese region.

The direct investment through production committees is strongly limited, since Japan doesn't want China to take control over one of their creative industries.

At last nips will get what's coming to them.
That's what you get for Nanking you soulless bastards.

Nah, it not. And i'm not even talking about the animations. This crap is not even funny, its just another fucking cringechinkfest.
Anyway how is it better than gamer shit?

I haven't heard the nip dub yet, but from what I heard in the short clip I watched, it's decent. Definitely higher quality than the Mandarin Chinese they use to dub HK dramas.

>Anyway how is it better than gamer shit?
More original to begin with.

Yeah everyone one Sup Forums please stop watching actual funny anime and please pay attention to my bootleg flopped weeaboo crap am i right?

There are already manga adaptations this season where the staff is all-chink (except for the VAs and the director), so it's only a matter of time.

Original what? And what the fuck are you even talking about? How the fuck is gamer copy anything from this crap?

Actually, I'm pretty sure Haoliners is doing both OP and CnN.

>revenge for pillaging your country is giving them barrows of money for cartoons

oy vey fate worse than nuremberg trials

Man, chinese anime keeps being really shit even when compared with bad anime and Japanese are pretty xenophobic so i don't really see them caring about bootleg anime any time soon.

Do you guys think we will see adaptations of chinese web novels like we see adaptations of LN?
Are we gonna get flooded with super edgy arrogant MCs?
Is the beta boy protagonist going to be obsolete?

>lel kawaii moe loli fox girl
>muh love story reincarnation
>original
What the fuck are you smoking?

You know it makes a lot of sense why china would be interested in Centaur's Worries

>beta MC
>MISUNDERSTANDINGS LMAO
>the perfect girl falls in love with him because he's nice
>but he's too obtuse to notice it

Who the fuck in their right mind would listen to chink?

Would be interesting to follow this evolution. China influenced Japan way back in the day, Japan now influences China, soon it might swing back full circle again.

How to spot a filthy chink chong thirdworlder. Learn how to speak human language first, cockroach.

>break some absurd law
>get sent to prison camp

China doesn't have to imagine living in Centaur Worries, they're already in one.

>Do you guys think we will see adaptations of chinese web novels like we see adaptations of LN?
No, LN are uninspired garbage but chink web novels are somehow even worse.

That's not Arabic.

The point is both of them are not fucking original in the slightest. But one is average and the other bootleg chink chong is horseshit. I honestly really don't know what are you even trying to say, user.

That has been the case with South Korans and Filipinos for years.
The lack of good key animators, writers and directors normally kills foreign cartoon industries.
Also the Western fandom doesn't give a shit about China.

China is influenced by everything, or one could say that they try to copy everything.

And how the fuck is it answer my question, you inbreed retarded chink chong?

I dunno, the manga isn't exactly pro-China.

>They can't, the production committees already limit Chinese investment and the goverment would also protect the anime industry.
Is that how serious an asset the anime industry is to the Japs?

>You also assume that China will be big in the creative industries where they always failed.
If they can't get creative themselves then they probably would resort to procreating with the relatives of those gifted Japs to steal the creative genes from them. It is a stretch but Chinese are cunning enough to do that. They are buying patents and steal blueprints left&right.The point is that, if they don't have it, they will take if from others.

>it is better than anime
>why
>...
LMAO, every times

I just watched ep 1 and it is not terribad. It is like that Japanese Gods anime. It got promise in the rough.

Why does the animation studio intro has a MURATA girl in it? Did the work on Last Exile?

China will produce the first Coordinators. They're willing and able to bypass the ethics that holds back the West.

Gamer is below average but at least it somewhat fun with misunderstanding shit and characters but this crap is just plainly unfunny cringe shit. Keep watching then, i bet you like bloodyvores too.

Holy shit the spider girl is cute.

Out of curiosity, does Chinks identify with the Manchurian hair braid?

>it somewhat fun with misunderstanding shit
How about no?

>pleasu drawn we will ray morey
>herr a pic now gib morey
It not that hard

> if they don't have it, they will take if from others.
I am pretty sure that China isn't willing to steal freedom of speech.
The biggest issue is that art is limited in China, the goverment will censor you if you don't have a goverment approved message.
This isn't a good enviroment for art.

>Is that how serious an asset the anime industry is to the Japs?
The LPD is trying to bait Otaku into voting for them and sees anime as a cultural asset.
The governor of Tokyo claimed that she wants to turn Tokyo into anime land.
Anime and manga are arguably Japan's most important cultural export, it also motivates weebs to visit Japan.

Like i give a fuck, i stop watching gamer after ep 3 but 3 episodes of this shit is much more worse than gamer. Now fuck off or give me a reason why does this shit better than gamer you stupid SEAnigger fuck.

>the spider girl is cute.
I like her too. She was this little spider at first and then she became human size. It was really nice when she got her legs.

That soulmate of hers is a playboy, a tsundere and an M all in one package. I can't believe that he became a hack when he was reincarnated. I know he got some spiritual powers suck on him which was used to give our little spider her legs but I can't understand why he has zero spiritual powers left and is so weak?! Phew! I can't hold myself ranting about it!

Haven't got to her episode yet. On ep 2. I see what the user talking about the prince is going on about.

It is better than expected. The humor is very Chinese.

It already is starting to take over with how shitty and lazy Japan has gotten.

Samefag

Was the ED in Nip in the Chinese version too?

>Phew! I can't hold myself ranting about it!
Phew! Am i in reddit or MAL something! Phew!

>Am i
Is there something wrong with your keyboard or can you just not be bothered to capitalize your I's ESL kun.

You know, no need to reply to yourself blatantly like this. Its pretty embarrassing.

So you start spamming another chink chong thread like you always do every days?

Pretty obsessed with ESL eh, thirdworlder?

Why avoid the question ESL-kun?

>US
>thirdworld
>this is what europoors actually believe

>everyone that doesn't agree with me is an ESL

>US
>not third world

Huh? I don't? what the problem with my "keyboard"? I don't understand what are you trying to say other than "lel look at my trolling i bet they think i'm a master troll now". If you don't have anything to say about this bootleg crap then please leave.

Why are you trying to defend chink chong bootleg, firstworlder?
>inb4 another australian chinkchong

>US
>chinklover
Get in the rice field, cracka.

You got it wrong! This user is not me .

I do hope that somebody will tell why he has zero spiritual powers left and is so weak?! I want a deeper reason besides for humor only. There has to be a reason because he really awesome in his previous life.

The fox prince?

He does not have the water gem.

The Chinks really like their reincarnation stories.

>mindshare
When they can produce anything more interesting than a Disney Saturday-morning show without members of their family disappearing for reeducation.

Capitalise his I's what?

>English Secondary Language -> ESL
That user is a bad user! That is an insult to those people who do not have English as their primary language.

It's true that their writing is mediocre, but they will get better. The reason why it's just mediocre is because they had to start the entire industry from zero. Many decades back most people working in the animation field were forced out of it and made to work in acual fields.

what