youtube.com/watch?v=LrNx3U9u2uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6XkDr02GZLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being poor.

Bald manlet

Beings with no physical form.

videogames

Getting none of the pussy he wants.

Getting tamed through the power of sexappeal and used as a boytoy.

goku would beat him with 1 finger

>Ethereal, stone skin, inmune to physical, lightning enchanted, aura of thorns

>the whole point of the character is that he is literally unbeatable and can defeat anyone with absolute minimum effort
>ONEs shitty minimum effort webcomics is what turned into such a popular franchise

Really made me think.

Being bald

>What's his weakness?
His weakness is that he has none. The very though of it, destroys him from within.

>Damn, why do I have to be this perfect? It's not even funny anymore!

But life goes on in his search for someone more superior than him.

OPM is a reflection of ONE and ONE is a reflection of OPM. Truly he is a master of storytelling.

Cats.

mosquitoes

He is ultimately a joke character, so strong that nothing you do can defeat him. His "thing" is that he has no weakness.

Best way to win a fight, is to avoid one. Just abuse his poverty and mediocre lifestyle.

sale day.

This.

Cancer

Emotional damage

Ever getting recognition for his acts.

Entertainment Value

Video games. Every battle he's ever lost.

He can be damaged by cats, and he can't hit mosquitos. Therefore some sort of cat/mosquito hybrid should be able to defeat him.

Unironically this.

"Wins every fight with one punch" vs "wins without even needing to fight."

He's pure plot power, even more than Saitama, totally unbeatable.

It's his whole character.

Not wanting pussy

Not wanting Fubuki, the metaphorical "Saitama of pussy". By far the hottest anime woman ever, and he's unphased.

the none joke answer is he lacks accuracy over small things. proven in one of the OVA and the mosquito scene

>goku would beat him with 1 finger
Dream on! Sorry but Goku is just not powerful enough.
Analysis:
youtube.com/watch?v=jIvMHLeLHTI
Web Series (Goku vs Saitama):
Part 1 – youtube.com/watch?v=hPMNtsi7gm4
Part 2 – youtube.com/watch?v=cTwg2KrcU2I
Part 3 – youtube.com/watch?v=yP78qLM0qlA
Part 4 - youtube.com/watch?v=Roae94BUjOc
Part 5 - youtube.com/watch?v=Ct5R1lrTq70
Part 6 - youtube.com/watch?v=NKU4BBun6IU
Part 7 - youtube.com/watch?v=SEYR2LlQ0h4
Part 8 - youtube.com/watch?v=LrNx3U9u2uQ
Part 9 - youtube.com/watch?v=6XkDr02GZLE

do you have a video of someone that doesn't sound like an eurotrash faggot?

boredom

This makes me want anime crossover like what Cartoon network did with their old cartoons.

I wonder what Umaru-chan & Saitama-san's kid would be like?!

Can he be starved, suffocated, poisoned or mind controlled?

>starved
He would probably complain about being hungry after the first couple of weeks.

>suffocated
Able to hold his breath for an indefinite amount of time.

>poisoned
I don't remember it happening in the manga. Probably not.

>mind controlled
99% immune to all psychic powers. He has a 'dense aura' or something.

Cannot feel love

Feels

Just because the art is not good it does not mean that ONE doesn't put effort into it.

>No spectral hit

Wow! He is really the embodiment of FICTION! The most unrealistic cartoon character ever made. I wonder if there are other characters like Saitama. Indestructible, unbeatable & immune to everything and anything.

He is like this 99.99% but you will never really get to the 0.01% side so he is 100.00% in effect.

I guess that is the point of his character. If he gets beaten even once then everything will fall apart.

(You)? I don't get what you're going for here

That being invincible, everything feels pointless. IF he were a lesser person, he would've gone mad and either embark in a futile quest to end his life, or become a villain so all heroes and villains in the universe teams up to defeat him before he ends the world

pic related is probably the only thing that could hurt him; although not on purpose.

Society. Relatable

Crippling depression. He hides it with a mask of stupidity but we can all see it behind the ironic boredom.

What is that creature supposed to be?

Those thumbnails get increasingly more spicish the parts he does.

Don't encourage him, maybe he will leave on hos own.

>The very though of it, destroys him from within.
could he commit sodoku?

>sodoku
I think you mean seppuku. I think he might not based on this .

People like him needs to have a strong & stable mind so he they will not do anything rash and stupid. So far, everything looks good. Still, I doubt that he will find someone that could beat him because that would mean the end of the show.

>I think you mean seppuku
>being this new

Hair

There is going to be only one other person on saitamas level and that is Blast.

Theres something thats been worrying me about this whole "Saitama is the strongest" thing.

King got to his rank by taking all of saitamas victories, but it was revealed he is just a ordinary human being. Tornado said that blast is on Kings level of power, (Which was really saitama) Blast also has the SAME suit as saitama but with a flame design. Blast would be required to stop a god level threat which means he is pretty stong.

Kek

The fuck

I can see the sadness in his eyes

The smaller and more pathetic his opponent is, the more likely it is that he'll end up as the butt of the joke.

I want to see Saitama try to take a swan back to its pond while it keeps biting him and hitting him with its wings.

If you think anything ever will be able to match Saitama, then you've missed the point.

The cock.

This spiccery is unparalleled. I'm impressed.

Just one

being homo

but that is not why the manga got popular, it got popular because it is actually funny

Depression. The manga will probably end with him hanging himself, and momentarily after an enemy as strong as he is appear

What if Saitama ended up fighting a enemy like picture related and got a fully charged serious punch used against him, hitting his head directly? Would it be enough to kill him?

When veggies arent on sale.

I swear she looks like the definition of "good sex".

Inability to repel newfags who think the work he's in is bearable.

Pure poetry.

No. But the shockwave from the impact would annihilate Mr Spots there.

She's the saitama of looking good.

Classic Pedro.

That character's name is literally Spot

The point of manga i that Saitama is the strongest, thats literally the entire point.
If anything Blast will be build up only to be torn down in one joke.I expect thats how One wanted to end the story before he decided to drag it out.

Anyway, i was kinda expecting Blast to be not real and in fact just Saitamas legacy of saving the first kid.
It would be a nice ending, but i guess fans would throw a fucking fit since they love le epic fights and One isnt exactly known for his subtlety and tends to run jokes into the ground.

My main problem with Blast is that be the time he shows up he will have absolutely no purpose in the story, he should have been introduced ages ago, now One might as well not bother.

lmao I love how XRA is being spammed even though there will be a backlash.

I don't mind Blast existing and being the real deal, but the fact that he's almost exactly not-Saitama in terms of costume and "backstory" is pretty worrying to me.

>Someone who has infinite power vs someone who grows stronger the more shit you beat out of him

was it ever explained if goku still had his racial ability to come back twice as strong when near death, like early manga vegeta, or did the writers just completely forget about it

Being baldy. He's bad at most videogames too.

Saitama got max level against supernatural but zero against normal things (can't catch a mosquito with his speed and a cat damages him even though he tanks tons of more power attacks).
So King can beat him in a fight.

It's comedy he lacks resistance to, not normal damage. King could only hurt Saitama accidentally.

bad facebook memes

I can't believe no one has posted this.

Can you give a summary? Because I'm not watching a TL;DW video claiming a universe-buster can be beaten by Saitama.

Cats and Mosquitoes

Also Saitama has been having to put in more efforts into his fights lately, as Boros and Garou have shown. The manga will eventually end when Saitama finally meets someone he can go all out on.

This,
Only Shitsumaki ever saw his ass in person, decades ago, everything else is just going off the rails, with no brakes on - both in-story, and in the fanbase.
The only sighting of that faggot was 20 years before episode 1 kicks in, watch him be the real deal, but he was maybe Bang tier at best(or anything really that can impress a frightened Babby Tatsumaki), but he got bored of being a super hero and is now a weak-ass, fat, balding, pencil-pusher slob with ecchi tendencies.

If you expect him to be the real deal and have some epic fucking limit breaking battle with Saitama - you're turbo delusional, that's not how ONE operates - he builds shit up, then destroys it with a single joke, it's just that sometimes, it takes time for the butt of the joke to kick in.

>until I'm satisfied
what did she mean by this?

Money

Why are normalfags such autistic powerlevel fags?

I grew up with dbz,bleach, naruto, its fun to watch shit explode in colors sometimes because it makes me feel like a kid again

before anime turned to dogshit

Because they just read the title and bits of the manga and go "ZOMG HE'S THE STRONGEST CHARACTER EVAR!". Being normalfags, they probably haven't watched, read, or played anything with characters that are actually stupid and broken.

Video games.

As someone who worked in a grocery store I never understood why people get so upset over this. We have a finite amount of space for our products. We order as much as we can ahead of time but there's no way we can guarantee there will be enough for every customer. If anyone deserves shit it's those assholes who take five or ten boxes at a time.

Underrated

It would be funny if he actually was saimata tier, before he got bored and stopped caring, and now he's nothing special.

This is the spiccest thing I've seen in weeks.