Surely I am not the only one fucking tired of seeing this bald fucking cunt everywhere?

Surely I am not the only one fucking tired of seeing this bald fucking cunt everywhere?

yeah man. thanks for posting that ugly mug.

Yes, sjw hellbeast.

the jew loves destroying beauty
because beauty leads you to God
they want you debased, depressed and worklike
thats the only way they can rule over you
do not let your women fall for their tricks
guide them towards beauty
guide them towards god

So beautiful and powerful.

I'm giving my balls an Emma to honor her powerful beauty.

Naturally Sup Forums will spam the hell out of Emmapics

(((They))) really fucked up choosing this bald dyke goblin as the face of this "revolution". Most normies are turned off by her.

>frumpy looking
>buzz cut dyke
>le 56% face
>highschooler
JUST

fentanyl overdose incoming.

la goblina de las mentiras

I would absolutely let her spit nigger cum into my mouth

She gives me the opposite of a boner.

This. They are so deep into their ideology they don't realize some bald freak screaming incoherently about why the government should confiscate everyone's guns may turn off normies.

Everytime I see those two fuckers I'm all, "Fuck, Cruz missed a couple, what an asshole."

Kek

>Stronk
>pahwyrfowl wymyn
>Don't worry about it goy, we're just here for the guns, definitely not trying to establish a larger movement for institution of Marxism and mudding of the white race. We just call it a "revolution" for fun goy

What pisses me off more is she probably thinks she's some special fucking survivor when she's just another rat that managed to be in the right place at the wrong time, like literally most of the high school.

We're probably going to get a new sjw dyke for every shooting now, and they'll call themselves survivors despite not even being in the fucking range of fire

Literally made me nauseous.

Why is she not asking why the deputy assigned to keep her safe was a coward and did absolutely nothing to stop the murder of 17 of her classmates instead of blaming guns?

underrated

>teenage female
>shaved head
>wants to be taken serious

I shouldn't be laughing at this but...

nice diggies

surprise there isnt wins on this chick yet?

Has Sup Forums determined whether or not she (or her family) is here legally?

Jesus Christ

>I’m tired of seeing her
>I’m going to make another thread about her
I can’t tell if you’re that stupid, or trolling.

in this thread, a "Militia user" explains in detail how the federal government has legally kidnapped over 20,000 veteran and militia children, and they cannot be found:

Enter at your own peril,
past the bolted door
where impossible things happen that the world has never seen before!

In Shlomo's laboratory
lives the worst mongrel you've ever seen
50% Mestizo and Zambo,
50% mystery genes!

Part Jew, part HUE, part things that POO in LOO

in Shlomo's LAAAAAAAB

EL MONSTRUOSIDAD

Lul

I haven't visited Sup Forums in a while, I wouldn't know. All I know is it seems like this cunt is injecting herself every fucking where so I came here to shitpost about it

wtf why is she so hot

They want the Tumblr / Stranger Things demographic to watch CNN now. Get the 16 year olds fired up for 2020. Those tricky oven dodgers would make Loki jealous.

EL GOBLINO

half bald

She's not.
She's just young.

You sick pedo is she even 18, you should be ashamed of yourself for wanting to see her anal DP by 6 BBCs

She is an attention whore. The haircut should tell you that much. And the national media landed in her lap. What do you expect from her?

because you're a fucking faggot

Jeezus pleezus
>in tonight's episode of Burger Wastes A Get, what digits

There is only one reason: they are hoping someone uses the second amendment on her to REALLY drive it home. Why else would they fucking push it so hard? They are not oblivious to how much her entire persona - look, voice, everything - is detested by those slightly to the right.

This is the archetypal zogbot. Shaved head, non-descript brown ethnicity, unremarkable looks. Cosmopolitan futurist soldier.

Is it ok if I cum to her

It's true.

A female having a shaved head used to be a symbol of shame. Nowadays it's a symbol of being a good goy.

they fit the clothes well

It's what they do after they fuck 3 different guys in the same week. Its their body unconsciously making them repugnant to men so they can stop debasing themselves.

The goblino memes are indeed real
Holy fuck