Where did things start going wrong for Sweden?

Where did things start going wrong for Sweden?

youtube.com/watch?v=qTsaS1Tm-Ic

When they let their guard down against Jewish influence

Can't the same be said about any country in the world?
It's only different in Iran and Syria, but that's a whole different gamut

They have just as much of a right to make shitty music as anyone else.

Just like they have just as much right to import barbarians to rape their women like the other countries in Europe.

Sometime in the 70s, when birthrates first plummeted all over the globe.

What Sweden is currently doing is following a very aggressive migration policy, because their population is already very old, almost as old as japan in fact.
I didn't see the signs of it, too. Because politicians did not openly declare it but the signs were definitely there.

No jews involved, just plain old women not having enough children.

When the let Jamal the Bull in now all the pretty blonde girls can't get enough.

That tune is cool user. But perhaps I'm biased because it's nostalgic.

>no jews involved
Ok goldberg

Burger bringing up cuckculding, what a surprise

Whiter than you,achmed

Masterrace will always abhor females. What a bunch of monkeys, less than slaves, holding mankind back from galactic conquest.

Typical small penis Jamal? With the added benefit of a stupid baby?

Yeah all the blond girls would run to get some of that if they were told the truth about Jamal's inferior race. But thanks to the Jew media steeped in lies about how the races are "equal" the truth is forbidden.

Just seeing swedes make me want to be the best I can be. Monkey genes are going to get genocided, I swear to god.

When were contraceptives made legal and when were women allowed to vote? These should give you an answer as to when things started going south.

Why do girls like peepees in their mouths so much?

Thats the gayest song ive ever heard.

It's amazing, looking at Nords is like looking at gods. There are some nord girls that I just can't believe actually exist.

We need more trad white girls threads

Where did things start going wrong for the world? FIXED
comunism.

>implying america music is better

>Just like they have just as much right to import barbarians to rape their women like the other countries in Europe.

this coming from a cuckmerican

Sweden is diverse, it's a better place than it used to be. The good thing about immigrants is that they bring culture and wonderful cuisines. You know they really had no culture if they make songs about a shitty video game.

Right there are no discos in Brazil

Amyway there is no rational explanation. The cause is that people have abandoned God and thus the country can't resist the dark forces assailing it. It doesn't matter if people descend from Vikings. Flesh and blood can not fight spiritual darkness unless wearing the full armor of God

>No jews involved

Tiny racist minority that hates majority Swedes, Jews, control Swedish media with monopoly.
Swedes have no idea what really is happening in their own country any more.

vikings werent cuckstian

fuck you chad, you don't understand how great dota was back in the days you miller lite drinking pussy slaying faggot

Yup. Started back in the 20s.

Damn I remember having DOTA parties with my old friends in my basement. Shit takes me back to simpler times.

Obviously people who never heard about God is jusged less harshly

>who never heard about God

Oh they hear about your jewish god and fought against you

Hard to say when, but it didn't happen organically.

Maybe you haven't noticed but I'm of the American God-Race.

So half jew half negroid?

>wc3 dota
nice
but the """""""song"""""" sounds like aids

Why are they dressed like it’s the early 2000s

based

>when we used to hear this song in the clubs and my nerd friends told me it was about Dota but the normies danced to it without knowing