Life as a neet must be fun

Life as a neet must be fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/xnc4I45ZMRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's fun as long as you have something to distract you from the suicidal thoughts.

If you have money, sure, but that's unlikely

The first chapter of the manga should be out soon right?

It's fun until you start running out of money, but you still can't motivate yourself to find a job even though you have a technical degree in a field with high demand.

This.

If you have money its pretty fun if you have stuff to keep you entertained after that it becomes horrible.

Should be out already.

Funny thing is, she almost stumbles on the truth (thanks to her friend turned wife): she can just become a housewife and keep most of her NEET lifestyle.

As long as you are entertained it's nice, yeah.

This.

Don't do it if you can't distract yourself all the time.

Actually don't do it at all because you WILL eventually run out of things to distract yourself with.

The trick is to stack enough self hate so you think suicide would be way too big of a gesture for someone like you.

Just as long as you're not a neet against your will.

I've been like this for 10 years fight me I'm still alive. for now

Few pages of the new manga have been uploaded to danbooru.

usually these people live off the money of their parents and keep being a leech, fucking bastard

The author posted them on twitter.

It's on twitter.

Only if you're a cute girl, why am I not a cute girl.

I wish I could be a NEET, but unfortunately I have to support my parents and grandparents so I kinda can't not work full time...

Maybe I should go get rich by trading bitcoins.

>ywn be a qt NEET anime girl

>unfortunately

I want her to sit on my face

Neets shouldn't be this attractive.

>completely different figure in each drawing

Best figure. Prove me wrong.

>being a NEET with that outrageous body
Simply unbelievable premise.

If you have money and good health, it's a vacation.
Before long, one of them will start to go by the wayside, and the other will follow short. Then it becomes a cage that you can't get out of because you can't explain why you haven't been working.

I ask myself this every day.

Neet here. I wish i was a girl so i can marry into money.

I wanna throw her out of my house while she cries and screams and begs and threatens me for a while. Then start cooking her favorite meal to twist the knife as she begrudgingly leaves because I said I'd call the cops.

After being a NEET for a year I can say that the best thing you can do to avoid suicide and the NEET life is weed, I smoke everyday since half a year and I even got a job, I can even wake up in the morning without staying in bed for hour contemplating my own suicide.

Being a NEET is suffering, unless you are rich and don't depend from anyone.

Anime name?

The problem is mostly a future one as unless you're smart you don't make any money except what you are given. It's pretty fun as long as you don't pay attention to your family that looks down on you for not being a wageslave like them.

>Graduated this year
>Still haven't found a job yet
>Graduation money is running low
>Dad starts asking me to wake up early to search for a job
This is where the fun begins right?

You have to have an IQ above 80 to post here

Hopefully your dad is gonna beat the neet out of you.

>Not living off your investments

Fucking retards

Just become a gold digger

>parents don't care I'm a NEET
Bow before me, peasants.

>finished my master's last spring
>should have found a job already
>back still a mess from too much time hunched over a desk
>enjoying not having to waste 2 hours a day stuck in traffic/crammed into ricketty trains getting harassed by stoners and homeless people
>too world-weary from all the backstabbing assholes I had to work with to get there
>haven't even bothered looking
I should probably feel guilty about this but I don't.

If you're from money, sure. If not, you need money. Don't believe any NEET that says he's okay with the neetbux. It's a cope. Tgis is coming from a NEET; it's only good for like 3-6 motnhs before the helplessness kicks in.

This one works for me

NEETbux are enough to sustain a comfortable lifestyle as long as you aren't stupid with spending.

It's out in korean.

Dump it.

being a NEET will turn you into a skeleton or whale

>dat 10/10 neet body
If only it was true in 3D too

I already tried because I had enough money and a house. First year was good. working in my backlog of games, movies and anime, then you start feeling lazy for almost everything, you have so much free time you get bored easily. The second year, life gets repetitive as fuck maybe because all my friends were working I was there not doing shit, most of the time learning something that I will never going to use (japanese, chemistry, physics, investings)

Regardless of money (I had more than plenty), being a NEET became boring after nearly half an year.
There comes a point where Manga, Anime & Video games are nothing but flaccid entertainment and you're looking for something else.
Good thing I found a somewhat enjoyable job.

First one, then the other.

I'm lazy, here's the link. wasabisyrup.com/archives/xnc4I45ZMRI

Good blogging thread.

I was a NEET for more than a year, I couldn't help but to feel guilty about being a NEET, it was so fun and I was so happy that I started to feel bad about it.

You have to limit yourself like a fucking third worlder when you can have much more money if you aren't a lazy faggot.

>neetbux wasn't enough to buy the things i want
>job isn't enough to buy the things i want
Thanks capitalism.

We /blogging/ now?
>finish hospitality management vocational school
>it's been 5 years and still no job
>not even the entry level bathroom washing jobs at the cinema or restaurants want me
>parents don't care cause I don't ask for anything other than basic necessities and a computer

Capitalism was a mistake.

>NEET for 5 years
>finally start doing something productive and write the novel I was always thinking about
>I'm too much of a pussy to send it to anyone anyway

Post it.

You can always make that novel a videogame.

It's not in english.
But that's just not feasible, I could do the programming and write the scenarios and shit but I have absolutely no visual skills at all, and I'm obviously a loner with no friends or money.

>novel
Just stop, either learn drawing and make comic or don't bother.

>be NEET for 5-6 years since HS
>going to med school because I'm the only one who isn't educated in my family
>parents hate me

wew this is going to be fun, especially because I never received any welfare bux and I've lost weight so none of my clothes fit me. don't become a NEET you fucking retards, it pretty much turns you into a depressed, helpless, shy, pathetic and parasitic retard. i'll probably drop out of med school and go back to being a NEET because i'm a loser and deep into the rabbit hole already.

Beats working 12 hours a day. Its nice getting overtime pay but god damn I just want to drive my car off a bridge sometimes. What makes it worse is that the weekends go by so freaking fast and its back to the grind again.

>Hiki start.

I can kind of understand NEETs but good lord, just how in the world do you have to fuck up to end up as a hiki as well?
And I'm talking real hiki, not "Well, I'm a bit of a lazy shit so I mostly stay at home".

>be NEET
>going to med school
That's not how it works you little shit.

I don't know it just happen.

No, stay in med school. Become a doctor or something. Make a lot of money and then you can NEET, it's called retirement.

Yeah it does, in Europe. I studied for the university test (for burgers, it's something like the SAT/ACT test) at the start of 2017, passed it with excellent results and I got in. First year is pre-med school, then it's med school, after three years, you get to choose what you want to specialize in. I'm kind of surprised that I am not a brainlet when I haven't used my brain in 5-6 years.

>tfw siblings aren't successful either

How do I meet a women with a career who won't be scared off by my constant need for affection and who will put up with my neet lifestyle without leaving my room?

My dad is a surgeon and my mom is a hospitalist. They're never home, they work 70~ hours every week and they've been doing it since they graduated before me and my siblings were born. There is no such thing as retirement when you're a doctor, you'll make enough money but leaving work will create a huge gap and fuck you up long term. I'm only doing it to not end up like a worthless NEET again.

It's not. I want a job.

I think making your 2D waifu real is a more realistic goal there.

You could go out sometimes and maybe find a girl you like enough to change yourself, though. Real men become better people for their 2D waifu, but you've obviously failed at that.
The only way is up and all that.

Kinda neet here, I only work 2 days a week.

The start of the week is always hard, when I realize I am not doing anything with my life and nothing I do actually fullfills me. Then I get on Sup Forums and see some shitposting and I forget all about that till I get back to work which resets the process.

I think your beef is with scarcity.

Read some Buckminster Fuller, dudesters.

Protip, you can't. The biological imperative of the 3DPD will be tired of you after a few day if they have to support you.

Join to the 2D world, Aokigahara is a great place to go.

>There is no such thing as retirement when you're a doctor, you'll make enough money but leaving work will create a huge gap and fuck you up long term. I'm only doing it to not end up like a worthless NEET again.

You can become a consultant in your late-years if you amass enough exp

>wanting 3DPD

Fuck off.

It's pretty unfulfilling unless you're rich.
The trap of nihilism strikes hard and depression out of feeling of worthlessness and being so dependent on others isn't fun.

Without turning it into a r9k tier discussion, you won't. Women want dudes that will take care of them not the other way around.

>be me
>be young and ripe 6 years ago
>force myself to go out with friends
>find a guy with money
>become gf
>marry
>have a kid
>stay home as NEET housewife

Make sure you get the kid or everything will crumble when you get fat.

NEET life gets boring after a few years.
Thank god I got a scholarship to study in niponland starting in April

Fuck off roastie.

I want to sniff her pantsu at the end of the day

Yeah, im involuntarily a neet right now too. I havent even been able to land a shitty part time job yet since graduating.

I'm not NEET but I've been in academia for so long I've never had to actually hold down a real job with shifts and waking up at 6:30

Finished my masters thesis and I'm in a break period while it goes through peer review. After it gets published I'm going to have to work and that's super scary.

If I had my time back I'd learn to code. Or anything that lets me work on my own without hard schedules

>his mum browses Sup Forums
I pity that poor kid.

What do you do?

So why is this blogging thread allowed to stay? I thought Sup Forums hated normalfags blogging shit?

code monkeys don't have jobs that lets them work on their own

NEEts are not normalfags.

She isn't a roastie though she went and got married. Please use proper defnitions

>NEETs
>dude I work but believe me im a NEET

More than half the threads aren't NEETs.

I mean like freelancing.

Night Auditor at a hotel, I get a lot of things for free there, like shampoo, soap, toilet paper, I wash my clothes for free, take home old breakfast food that was going to get thrown out.

The term "NEET" stands for "not in employment, education or training". You're in education, so you're not a NEET.

Give it a year, it does get depressing. I too spent time with parents after finishing masters, they get worse over time. Did land a job but was laid off not long after but by then could coast as a neet with my girlfriend taking care of me. But that also gets worse over time since I don't want to be a house bitch. At least I did spend time reading, learning and writing while building connections on the underground. There's a sword of Damocles hanging over your head as a neet, the longer you spend as a neet the larger it looms. Thankfully that second 2 year stint as a neet came to an end.

I'm not in education until next month.