It's over guys. The Jews want our guns and they're gonna take them

It's over guys. The Jews want our guns and they're gonna take them.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062981078
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-26/the-kushners-the-saudis-and-blackstone-behind-the-recent-deals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOLON

Jews run this company that controls 6 trillion.

A post about an e celeb will het 250 replies, but pol doesn't give a shit about this.

And white people will give them up and not even try to defend themselves. Because white people are the biggest pussies in the world

bump

>The Jews want our guns and they're gonna take them.

You really think a baby cock sucking goblin from the most nonathletic subgroup on the planet is going to physically do anything other than whine and cry?

These literal parasites will do what they've done for centuries. They entice one group of goyim to carry out their orders for ameribux or even a gold bar to do their bidding against another group of goyim.

Kikes won't go door to door and confiscate anything other than your son's foreskin to chew on. They are impotent and emotional stains against humanity and they will sit in their countries villas while some borderline trisomy 21 victims earn their favor.

Fuck yeah e-triggers, fully auto will never be this easy mod again!

Blackrock is Jacob Rothschild's company

kikes Jews ant taking shit

they're not going to take shit

How do you know that? Can you link me?

maybe not the best source but info seems accurate
forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062981078

Thank you. David icke says some crazy shit, but he gave a good breakdown on how Zionists control the united states.

What are Black Cock's options?

Oh sweet, I'll be able to buy smith and wesson stock cheaper then.

Reminder: the Asian president of Jared Kushner's startup Cadre was formerly a bigwig at Black Rock. Just saying. Please investigate.

>Cadre was founded in 2014 by CEO Ryan Williams, who previously built a real estate business and worked at Blackstone and Goldman Sachs. He started the company with Thrive Capital founder Josh Kushner, and General Catalyst, which together invested $18 million in a 2015 fundraising round. At the founding of the company, Jared Kushner helped launch the business with Williams.

Thank you. You guys are restoring my faith in pol.

Bump (stock)

I'm a criminal so they aren't going to worry about taking mine.

If the jews didn't want you to have guns, they'd stop making them and lobbbying politicians to keep their markets as wide open as possible.

>The Jews want our guns and they're gonna take them.

They'll be getting their heads blown off trying to do it.

>literal fink

Oh but the connections are bountiful between Kushner and Blackstone
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-26/the-kushners-the-saudis-and-blackstone-behind-the-recent-deals

I've always found it unsettling how Jews have "red" and "black" names, Rothschild means Red Shield, Sumner Redstone of Viacom infamy, Blackstone, Schwartz means Black, as in NYC pedo liberal Jacob Schwartz.

Blackrock orcs?

civil war.. its happening.

Are you talking about the people that freed niggers from kike cotton fields? Are those the pussy white people you're talking about?

brad?

The same niggers that use to say. Yes Sir! and Yes Master! To their kike owners? The same niggers that were in happy being niggers for 250 years? I'm sure a nigger will save humanity! Yeah Right! The same niggers who's very own culture first and foremost before any white arrival was slavery culture! Yeah I'm sure we can count on pussy ass niggers to lend a hand to their kike masters! Like they always do!

Fucking niggers couldn't even free themselves. White Christian people had to do that for them too!

No, It's Jack.

I see your point, but a lot of these gun companies are owned by Gentiles though.

literally just arm up now before shit becomes a problem. because these kikes will throw everything they have at gun ownership in america. the fact that the conversation is dominated by "muh right to defend myself" is a huge overton shift to the left from what it really should be. "OUR right to arm and organize against a tyrannical government. and the government is pushing hard to deprive us of that right". that should be the narrative in a sane world. the right wing needs to push this HARD
pray on the basketball american fear of police corruption. despite what you wanna hear, niggers are our best friends in this debate. they love guns. and they hate the government at all levels.

make this conversation about defense against a gov gone mad. that is how we win.

This is so true. Every black person I know loves guns and they all are pro 2nd amendment.