The Young Turks Posts Gun Control Poll And The Results So Far Are Surprising

>The Young Turks (TYT), an ultra far-left outlet owned and ran by pundit Cenk Kadir Uygur, recently posted a poll on Twitter. Users can still vote as the poll is still active and ends in five days, but the results so far are probably not what they expected.
>The question:
>Do you support a federal ban on assault weapons?
>Over 79,000 have voted.
>An overwhelming 70% of the poll's voters do not support a federal ban on assault weapons. These results have to be irking Cenk and his crew as they no doubt support increased gun control measures.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/22/Far-Left-News-Outlet-The-Young-Turks-Posts-Gun-Control-Poll-And-The-Results-So-Far-Are-Surprising

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/status/966398020811079680
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/status/966398020811079680

A turkroach would like removing guns

well, let's be honest, it's because right wingers shared the poll around. Just saying.

>more people saw the poll so therefore it's less accurate

Que?

Proof?

>owned and ran by
owned and run by*

good looking out

I don't know why I do that

>absolutely no left wingers shared the poll
I wonder why?

>normie fags who probably don't even own computers are too busy watching (((Television))) and (((Movies))) to take part in an online poll

It helps, my grammar is shit sometimes.

But aren't assault weapons are already effectively banned? Also, why would anyone trust a bunch of idiots who deny 3+ genocides?

Oh boo fucking hoo.

Isn't Ana Armenian? Really accelerates my hamster wheel to think she works for Cenk, who's adamantly denied the genocides. What a fucking sellout.

Checked, but one is an aggregated article from RT and the other is from PJW's brother. Regardless, Superblue is amazing.

>hamster wheel

Don't worry, they will just say the Russians rigged the polling.

That's literally what I look like.

Me on the left

I wanna kiss her toes

Gross, feet are yucky

Doesn’t make the opinions any less legitimate. Christ do you ever leave your safe space? Ever listen to something you don’t agree with? Cowardly way to live desu.