Who killed the black family

If you want to destroy a race, Destroy the family unit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p9R5SrRgB1Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((who))) do you think

Statistically speaking, black men

a hero

jewish yankees; black pastors; and.black woman according to david carol

1 2 punch of Reagan with the war on drugs and Clinton with the war on crime

LBJ's 'great' society and welfare state

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

WATCH, SHARE AND TAKE ACTION

youtu.be/p9R5SrRgB1Q

Leader Technologies miller act could instantly KILL the Sillicon Valley tech mafia that hates freedom of speech and BRING FORTH the free press.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, pick up your twatter accounts, your 4chins and START SPREADING THAT. Tweet at POTUS en mass and this could be a MASSIVE WIN.

Do it, for God and country!!!!!

Seeing an honest well educated black family is rare now a days because the one’s I’ve always seen in stores and in public half of the time are hoodrats and loud ones being dumb as fuck.

In the UK most blacks come from single parent homes too, did the American govt also cause the “breakdown of the black family structure” over here like they claim?

Both of them like any other race family unit. Members coming out of disfunctional families or disabled members complaining about each other and going their own way creating chaos.

Same guy that killed JFK. Lyndon B. Johnson.

LBJ and he social services programs that broke apart black social structures and replaced them with government programs.

You are technically correct. Which is of course the best kind.

The niggers traded their humanity and their vote for the Jew's welfare check. Very clever of the Jews. Make the white middle class pay for votes for the Jews.

Slave traders/owners, segregationists, those who oppose useful reparations and deny racism exists, basically white people in general.

If you want to destroy a race, Destroy economic opportunity.

I know who I think did it...I want to know if you know who did it. I want to know if you know who is next.

According to Thomas Sowell, the welfare state did

You spelled species wrong

According to Thomas Sowell (if I remember right), family ties were stronger during slavery and segregation though

crack.

touche' leaf

>Establish a Welfare State that encourage women to kick the father out of the family unit
>Due to their economic situation, black women realize that it's more beneficial (at least short term) to marry the state than a black man
>Stabs their men in the back for gibs
>Black men's sexual strategy change to reflect the new dynamic
>Fast forward generations later
>Single motherhood runs rampant, and over 70% of all black children are born out of wedlock.

Masterfully done.

I couldn't have said it better.
Its almost as if it was a beta test for a larger more powerful group... right?

lyndon baines johnson and ((())) and they used welfare/cia invented crack and weaponized culture/music.

We have something akin to chavs over here too. so...bigger than a burger conspiracy.

>Destroy economic opportunity
But a massive plurality of blacks in this country get money without even working. Irish and Chinese immigrants to the US faced many economic walls, since they were emigrating to a WASP nation, but they nevertheless rose up from poverty in only a few generations, thanks largely in part to a tight family unit.

The black sexes today are more divided than ever, as welfare programs remove black women's reliance on black men, making for dysfunctional families which reproduce wantonly to perpetuate the cycle. A similar thing is happening to whites too though, where white women's economic independence pulls them away from a need to "settle down" into stable families leading to generations of girls with no father figures (future sluts and whores) and weak, aimless boys with television as their role models (future autists and Sup Forumssters).

The family unit is paramount.

>weaponized culture/music.
Buy a rapper a thesaurus... b/c there are other words that end in "er"

Well. Fuckin. Put.

Oh no I maed msiatke tpynig soembdoy clal hte reddit grammer nazis

No grammar mistakes implied. I was agreeing with you.

Obviously you have never listened to rap.

All rappers do is use thesaurus

Kys

One of the saddest redpills of all is the white race is getting as bad as the black, look at Lil Pump. It all has to come down to upbringing and parents.

True.
Proof of your veracity.

We're all getting fucked up by feminism, multiculti, etc. And we're exporting the cancer all over the world through the media.

You need no trips to highlight your true words....but...also trips

ALL DE WAY WIF LBJ!