Canada: the most diverse nation on earth!?!

Canada is 53% white. 15% west Asian, 3% Muslim, 2% Latino, 24% Asian, 4% aboriginal.

Canada will be under 50% white by 2019!? Canada has been dropping nearly 2% since 2001?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project
youtu.be/p9R5SrRgB1Q
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=European_Canadians&diff=827172645&oldid=827172186
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

53% is probably a bit too high of a projection :/

As of 2016 they were 53% white. They are probably right on the edge of 50% or slightly below thanks to Trudeau

Fuck off kike
The last thread you made haven't even died yet, you pathetically lazy shill.

El syrupo shara monstrous...

Late 1990s:
>White Canadians were a 90%+ majority until the 2000s and Canada was conservative, no LGBTQ+ bullshit
>All of a sudden, start seeing Africans, Muslims, Pakis, Chinks, etc everywhere
>Multiculturalism expands to hyper levels, every school/university/work place/govt agency starts ramming diversity down our throats
>House prices start accelerating
>Wages start decreasing
Fast Forward 2017
>Toronto 30% white
>Vancouver Syrian Refugees 24/7 on TV/news
>White people can't find work, it's all non-whites getting jobs
>Average house price is $1M+ while salaries are 50K-60K max
>Refugees driving BMW and Mercedes
>Most Universities have non-white majorities
>Whites down to 50%
>Whites will be Nobody really knows why this is happening so fast, govt always touts (((250-300k))) "reasonable" immigration a year
>But nobody has ever heard of a white person immigrating in the last 20 years
Now
>Turns out Canada is letting in 750K on permanent residency a year via various immigration schemes not publicized
>Canada lets in 1.2M a year on "temporary immigration" that's 10 year work/live visas that lead to citizenship that aren't even counted in public statistics
>Turns out secret GBA+ (Gender Based Analysis Plus) program is forced down every govt decision maker including immigration officers to discriminate against straight whites
>Turns out 97% of immigrants are poor non-whites
>Turns out there is a secret organization called the Metropolis Project that holds an annual conference of 1,000+ govt bureaucrats with the sole objective of letting in as many poor non-white migrants a year
>Turns out this organization started in 1996, around the time of the change
>Turns out George Soros started and funded the Metropolis Project through his Open Societies Foundation
>govt passed M-103 anti-Islamophobia motion, setting road to criminalize any criticism of migration policy
You are here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project

>oy vey you're not white forum just ravenous already
show flag kikes

>and the fake pole is back.
These threads confirmed for shill operation
>same flags
>same images
>same meme replies
You guys are terrible at this, hardly earning your 0.02/post

El repugante maplè...

>when the term "mutt" upsets you so much you try to shaft it onto your little brother

Amerimutts arm flapping hard enough to achieve seconds of flight

At least I'm not a Kike who shitposts about who isn't white for a living

Stop acting like a fucking mutt you retard
>mutts call canadaryans 'mutts'
>REEEE SHILS CIA D&C

were the fuck did they get abos? did they buy some from australia or something

Go away proxyfag

Aboriginal is just any ethnicity existing in a land before it was taken over. In Canada’s case, aboriginal (also known as snow Mexicans) are Indios.

It's the same 2 flags every time. Same 5 to 7 images every time. It's shills. I never said the meme wasn't funny, but now that it's being forced by a bunch of kikes it really isn't.
Try to be more observant, newfag

You are definitely el goblino de norte

>inb4 meme (you) s

They're talking about aboriginal Canadians, what we call "native Americans".

That's a pretty shocking statistic, nonetheless. What the fuck are all those Asians doing there? 24%? What the hell? For a country that wasn't a colonial power and doesn't have any shitskin countries on its border (inb4 hurr durr creatura), that's large amount of non-whites that seem to be there for no particular that jumps to mind.

Le grotesque yellow blanc.....

Only 2% Latino?

I'd rather have Latinos who are Christian than a bunch of Curryfucks, Chinks and goatfuckers.

Really activating those almonds

I've been looking for this synopsis, thanks

Well, your image is false.

>European Origins Only
>25,111,689 (72.9% of total population)[1] (2016 census)
>An additional 11,135,965 people chose "Canadian" as their ethnic group in the Census.[2]

So Canada has a population over 48,000,000 or some people marked Canadian and white?

Hmmmmmmmmm

Just let these meme threads die, it's one NEET loser who edits wiki to hide the fact he's a half latino white supremist lmao

I'd be happy with Canada being 53% euro, we only take in educated minorities so they can serve us well

Diverse means no whites, so no, asian and african countries are the most diverse

So the most successful nation on Earth is also the most multicultural?

eat a bullet he's right, canada is fucked. i don't want educated minorities, i don't want any of them! we are well past the point of needing to be a country of immigrants. we don't just have land to give away to settlers anymore.

This whole discussion would be more interesting if demographic cohorts were factored into this.

The median age in Canada is 40, most white Canadians are probably older. I'd imagine it actually approaches 50% in the younger cohorts, e.g. under 12 years old.

>Try to be more observant, newfag
Leafs are hated on this board for a reason, they are substandard posters and most of their comments are just logical statements.

I forget where I read it, but only 2/10 babies being born in Canada are white.

What does shara mean?

Spanish way of saying sharia, I think.

Intredasting

The cuckening is just beginning.

who could possibly be behind this

An American and a polish guy.

A yank and a pole....

A “Yank and a pull”

Still true, though. I sifted through the data, America is 53% white as they say

Canada* America is 56%

you bigots need to be sent to re-education camps, mass immigration is GOOD for Canada, come get the real facts from our glorious benevolent media overlord CBC

>2% Latino
Oh boy, in 10 years that shit gonna twelve-duple at leat.

You monster...

My dad is 70 and remembers Toronto as it was. He is like the stereotypical angry Dad. He was ranting to me as early as age 8 about how Pierre Trudeau let a ton of poor and criminal Caribbean people into the country in the 70s. He would get triggered every year when such a family of sorts would have their annual massive family BBQ and generally terrorize the neighbourhood for an entire weekend every June.
Looking back on it, my town was called "Whiteby" for a reason. My dad strategically chose a white suburb for me to grow up in.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

WATCH, SHARE AND TAKE ACTION

youtu.be/p9R5SrRgB1Q

Leader Technologies miller act could instantly KILL the Sillicon Valley tech mafia that hates freedom of speech and BRING FORTH the free press.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, pick up your twatter accounts, your 4chins and START SPREADING THAT. Tweet at POTUS en mass and this could be a MASSIVE WIN.

Do it, for God and country!!!!

Are you retarded?

And now it's even easier after that Treadeau cuck changed some shit so Mexicans can travel to Canada without a Visa, now when you ask some poorfag Mexicans where would they want to go all say Canada cause muh Trumpy has been so meanie to Mexico. So sad the Canadians gotta pay the toll on Trump's BS.

Yeah we have a huge amount of aging white boomers. When that's gone the numbers will shift dramatically.

>Muh shills

It's just a few Americans who are assblasted by the 56% meme and can't handle banter when it's directed at them.

>56% Amerimutts
>NO U

Pathetic.

>makes jokes about Americans being mutts
>realizes his country is less white
>looks at mongrel fingers and yellow tinted skin
>room begins to spin around
>runs to the bathroom to splash cold water on face
>looks in the mirror and realizes his eyes are slanted

It's definitely shills

Go blend yourself into a chocolate shade.

“It’s definitely shills”

t. 49%er

more reason to build the northern wall first.

The cuckening can't be specifically attributed to Trudeau. It was Brian Mulroney of the PC Party (actual name, lol) who permanently relaxed immigration quotas. The influx has been consistent since.

Furthermore, Stephen Harper's immigration minister bragged on Twitter about letting in more Muslims than any previous administration.

Left or right, Canada's political mainstream is cucked. Face it.

He's making up statistics, Canada is more like 9% asian. The 53% figure is from Canadians who self identify as an ethnicity from Europe then there is another 32% who identify as "Canadian" which are mostly white people who's families have been in north america for hundreds of years.

Wrong - Canadian is not an ethnicity. It’s something you check at the bottom or leave blank, depending how long your family has been there. When you add up the total stats, it equals 48,000,000 which is slightly over 11m more than Canada’s population. When you add together that, and Canada’s biracial percentage it adds up perfectly. The census boiled it down. Only 53% are white.

Muslim
Is
Not
A
Fucking
Race
You
Retarded
Meme
Flag

>The 53% figure is from Canadians who self identify as an ethnicity from Europe

Actually, it's not 53%. This idiot keeps editing Wikipedia, and it gets reverted, several times. The real percent of European Canadians in 2016 was 72.9%.

Is your dog the man of the house?

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=European_Canadians&diff=827172645&oldid=827172186

>legalise

Having sex with a dog is illegal in Canada. Giving a blowjob to a dog or receiving a blowjob from a dog is illegal in Canada. You're a moron.

>53%
>49%

Can't even get your numbers straight Amerimutt.

Look at the map, those are the whitest provinces in Canada.
NB 95.7% of 688,655 white
NS 91% of 825,050 white
PEI 98.6% of 132,375 white
Quebec 87.2% of 6,740,370 white

>2016

Yup, we are

& that's when the murder of whites a la south africa will probably begin

53% in 2016. With how many immigrants Trudeau brought it, it’s almost guaranteed you’re no longer above 50%. During your next census is 2021 you’ll probably be 45%

It's fake, dude.
see