Listen to me carefully:

Listen to me carefully:
YOUR RIGHTS DO NOT COME FROM ANY GOD.
YOUR GOD DIDN'T WRITE THE CONSTITUTION.
The Constitution is an agreement between citizens regarding how government will be run. No more. No less.
YOUR GOD HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH IT. NOTHING.
To declare the Constitution the word of some god fails the smell test immediately. After all, what holy writ contains a clause for amendment and modification? What GOD allows his word to be amended? What god admits up front that he's fallible and might be wrong and sometime in the future the citizens might have to vote on modifying his law? What holy writ needs to be ratified by member states?
That's no god, that's a contract between men.
Rights are not divine. If they came from a GOD, they couldn't be taken away, limited, modified, or denied to any human being. Yet they are routinely done all of these things. Hell, the Bill of Rights WAS AN AFTERTHOUGHT, created by Amendment after much rancor and debate and legislation. Now, you tell me, what God issues divine law IN DRAFT form?
YOUR RIGHTS DO NOT COME FROM ANY GOD.
Rights are prerogatives WE as citizens grant to each other.
Rights don't come from any god, they come from US.
Your god has nothing to do with it.
And you don't get to co-opt our rights, our Constitution, our government, or our country for you lousy shitty selfish homicidal god. Fuck you.
And you can tell your god I said so.

When I read that conservative gun nuts are now sending death threats to the families of Parkland Shooting survivors, I'm ashamed that I ever wore the uniform and fought to defend their rights and freedoms.
These people do not deserve America.

Why don't you tell him yourself when you're begging not to go to hell

Fuck you.

Listen to me carefully:
What part of "god given rights" do you not understand? Also fuck off you low test cunt.

Belete dis

Did your 9 year old tell you she was literally scared to go to school?

Liberals trying to redefine the Bill of rights as something other than basic human rights

>all men are are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights

nice try

Liberal sub human demon spawn once again trying to subvert Christianity.

You day is coming, heretic.

The United States Constitution states "We Hold These Truths To Be Self Evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights..." Do you understand what is being said here? It is not an appeal to the authority of divine authorship, it is an appeal to enlightenment rhetoric. "We", being the drafters, personally "hold these truths to be self-evident". They are stating their reasoned beliefs, which they have agreed upon in order to ensure that BECAUSE their Federal Government is not beholden to a central power which claims to interpret the word of God, as they had fled, they should establish limitations which they BELIEVE that a federal government should not infringe upon, so that they do not allow themselves to become tyrannical to the point of systemically destroying the freedoms that they believe God to have given men.
Can you not read?
Nobody claims God wrote it. It's not as if you can even find somewhere in any sort of Biblical text that says something like "I give you Life, Liberty, and the Prusuit of Hapiness and just to make sure you get the picture here are a few more things that you'll find you wish to add to later oh and one more thing, your going to implement this on a continent you don't know about yet and you'll have... etc".
No, but these are rights that we believe to have been endowed to us by our creator, and the Constitution is the proof that, regardless of their origin, our Federal Government is not permitted to encroach upon them. [spoilers] ideally [/spoilers]

Its not an agreement muther fucker...its the law faggot.

Tl;Dr

>Hell, the Bill of Rights WAS AN AFTERTHOUGHT, created by Amendment after much rancor and debate and legislation.
Retarded statement. The Bill of Rights was added to the constitution prior to its ratification by the 13 states in order to get the 13 states to ratify the constitution. Simply put, the constitution would not have been implemented had those 10 amendments not been included.

>OP is an illiterate nigger

learn to read you fucking nigger

kys faggot

Well, Jim, christian God is quite different than huge black cock you worship so I understand your confusion

The human right to self-defense supercedes any law of God or man. The 2nd Am is not permission from Govt, it is a warning-shot from the People informing the US Government of the limits and the consequences. There will be no additional warnings.

idolatrous reprobate

Wow this is some incoherent autistic leftist babble

have a (You).

I think you're half pasta and half unschooled rant.
Give the link or admit you can't make bait that doesn't smell like day-old cow placenta.

inalienable right
noun
a right according to natural law, a right that cannot be taken away, denied, or transferred

That's where you're wrong, kiddo

>And you can tell your god I said so.
God guided you to say so
God bless you

>I ever wore the uniform
lying is a sin, user
repent

rights come from reason.

God does not guide the evil actions of reprobates.

who cares

the white man's purpose is to colonize big titty asians and happas.

Fuck off,kike

>"Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are of the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath?" --Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVIII, 1782. ME 2:227

>"The evidence of [the] natural right [of expatriation], like that of our right to life, liberty, the use of our faculties, the pursuit of happiness, is not left to the feeble and sophistical investigations of reason, but is impressed on the sense of every man. We do not claim these under the charters of kings or legislators, but under the King of Kings." --Thomas Jefferson to John Manners, 1817. ME 15:124

>"Under the law of nature, all men are born free, every one comes into the world with a right to his own person, which includes the liberty of moving and using it at his own will. This is what is called personal liberty, and is given him by the Author of nature, because necessary for his own sustenance." --Thomas Jefferson: Legal Argument, 1770. FE 1:376

>repetitive
>raging
>mostly incoherent
>irrational refutation; of a strawman no less
>did you even read Locke & Rousseau?
1/10.

I'll say this just once you filthy, subversive kike:
"God given" refers to the life given by God, which any free man has the right to defend to his utmost capacity.

>Parkland Shooting
I like how you capitalize the "Shooting" part. Good little goy.

Sage the kike thread

"endowed by their creator"

So even if you're a militant Athiest you're creator would then be the process of evolution. It was written to be unalienable human rights, granted not by a deity but by merely being a human.