MASS IMMIGRATION TO CANADA IS GOOD!!

youtu.be/V_qaV-GW4mA?t=59m11s

Thank God the CBC finally got around to debunking all the arguments against mass immigration to Canada. All you conspiracy theorists out there who selfishly want things like, a job with a decent wage, or to pay less taxes, are officially BTFO.

You Sup Forumstards may not like that your immigration red pill memes got destroyed, but this is peak diversity. Sure, over the SHORT term (short longer than your lifetime) immigrants contribute less tax, get more government assistance, create fewer jobs, and decrease overall wages, but you bigots can't even see that your distant descendants (if they exist) will enjoy GDP growth of maybe even up to 5% per year.

Plus, you boomers wouldn't want to lose your pensions now would you? Nobody's having kids, and since we all know there's only one way to skin a cat, the obvious solution is mass migration of minorities to pay for your pensions and wipe your ass, or else.

And finally, you may not have noticed, but Canada is facing an acute "labour shortage". One example of this horrible disaster is the proliferation of Tim Horton's, all over rural Canada, that are not yet staffed exclusively by nu-slave brown people who will work for a pittance for a chance to escape their beautifully diverse, non-shithole, country.

And if you don't agree with all of the above, you must hate Canada and want to collapse our economy, after all, nobody could question the impeccable sources the CBC used, one unnamed Carlton University professor and other unnamed experts.

Yay! Diversity is our strength!

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/xc1qz
ourcommons.ca/Content/Committee/421/CHPC/Reports/RP9315686/chpcrp10/chpcrp10-e.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Provide a link to ppl outside of Leafistan so we can be enlightened about mass immigration. Country restricted video.

Please Conservatives, Liberals, and NDP. Please bring in more immigrants so we can shower them with printed 'borrowed' money we don't have.

i will delet this and re-host

i would rather be poor in a white country i think

goverments want more people to tax
banks want more people to leech off

Ok I would love to see this. I have studied macroeconomics of mass immigration and literally every single study shows it just rapes wages. 10% increase in population = 3% decrease in average non-skilled wages, 6-7% in skilled wages

they need more diversity

Politicians want more people because they have a higher aggregate GDP and hence more influence internationally (although it does not apply to Canada, see India visit lol, $1B deal is like a 1 cent deal for poland).

Also bigger military, more taxes, etc. Basically politicians benefit, ordinary person is fucked because GDP per capita goes down while net GDP rises slightly (assuming you can keep the shitskin immigration flood coming without society collapsing).

please post all you have very nice

>And if you don't agree with all of the above, you must hate Canada

Canada doesn't exist anymore. All that is left is a grotesque parody that is nothing more than a corporate association like Walmart.

simple question
Now this maybe a gross exagaration
but
If you take some shit from a shitpile and move it to a pile of clean laundry
Will this somehow turn shit into clean laundry?
Or will this make the laundry any cleaner or bettter?
You just spread the shit around.
So why is taking in people from shithole countries that are falling apart due to internal corruption, ignorance and laziness of the population and overall stupidity a good thing? Diluting all the shit in the world from a few areas to all over the world does not make the world a better place. It just spreads the shit around. But hey, if you dipshits like your laundry all shitty and smelly go right ahead. Canadians...

>CBC
You are shockingly dumb.

For you poor, disgusting, non-Canadians, we're so virtuous that you can not only come live in Canada, but we'll give you our glorious CBC content for free as well:
streamable.com/xc1qz
streamable.com/xc1qz
streamable.com/xc1qz

Sup Forums finally BTFO on mass immigration to Canada

streamable.com/xc1qz

WTF I love mass immigration now even before watching vid

I just booked a Concorde to Budapest to suck Soros dick in Budapest at Central Eastern University

Thanks OP!

That's the biggest propaganda piece I've ever heard. LOL. Immigrants are likely to start 6 businesses per 100 vs 5 per 100 for Canadians, but employ far fewer. But whatever, look at Silicon Valley, 50% were started by immigrants (ignoring capital / founders), etc

Holy fuck Canada is totally lost

ahh, very nice, thank you my russian bot friend

>that you can not only come live in Canada, but we'll give you our glorious CBC content for free as well:
they can't come live in canada, theyre white
canada only wants people who shit in the street, rape babies as a cure for aids, or people with enough money to price canadians out of the housing market
silly OP, canada is for muslims

well, you must be a far-right fascist Nazi then if you don't believe it, you might need to spend some quality time at the anti-racism re-education camp (mandatory for all Canadians, per M-103 recommendations)

>pic related

South African white family claims refugee status in Canada, says they were subject to racist violence after 5+ violent racist attacks by niggers

Gets called racist, rejected

Appeals, court says the white south africans are true racists, they're disgusting, rejected on the spot, deports them immediately

White ethnocide fuck yeah! don't worry leafs, I'm sure that the none-white masses who've been educated with progressive ideals will treat you nicely when they're the majority.

Yep. The faster you ditch your student & credit card loans and get permanent residence abroad the better off you will be. Canada is a literal third world nation since a decade ago but it looks so pleasing to the eye everyone is memed into believing how good they have it.

>pic related

some traitors deserve guillotines in this country

Holy fuck

careful there citizen, or it might be time for a visit to the mandatory re-education camp

per, M-103 recommendations: ourcommons.ca/Content/Committee/421/CHPC/Reports/RP9315686/chpcrp10/chpcrp10-e.pdf

Does this mean we'll be seeing Canadian toons
Reoriented to a Pakistani audience?

based, thanks for raising awareness brother. unfortunately we have no choice in this, our political system is fully owned and operated by the international ZOG, we are slaves to our financial masters in london and new york. we have no anti immigration party, even our conservatives still promote mass immigration for (((economic reasons))). not to mention trudeau was awarded a majority representation on 35% of the popular vote. our other political options are good goy capitalist globalists or literal communists. canada is beyond fucked, send help please.

t. have ancient lineage of French guillotinées in your own country

Put them to work. Fun facts:

>Guillotine executions were major spectator events.

During the Reign of Terror of the mid-1790s, thousands of “enemies of the French revolution” met their end by the guillotine’s blade. Some members of the public initially complained that the machine was too quick and clinical, but before long the process had evolved into high entertainment. People came to the place de la Revolution in droves to watch the guillotine do its grisly work, and the machine was honored in countless songs, jokes and poems. Spectators could buy souvenirs, read a program listing the names of the victims, or even grab a quick bite to eat at a nearby restaurant called “Cabaret de la Guillotine.” Some people attended on a daily basis, most famously the “Tricoteuses,” a group of morbid women who supposedly sat beside the scaffold and knitted in between beheadings.

>It was a popular children’s toy.
Children often attended guillotine executions, and some may have even played with their own miniature guillotines at home. During the 1790s, a two-foot-tall, replica blade-and-timbers was a popular toy in France. Kids used the fully operational guillotines to decapitate dolls or even small rodents, and some towns eventually banned them out of fear that they were a vicious influence. Novelty guillotines also found their way onto some upper class dinner tables, where they were used as bread and vegetable slicers.

Australia isn't far behind you. Next decade we will be a minority in our country.

i'm shocked you haven't followed CBC's hit show Little Mosque on the Prairie - quintessentially Canadian

Guillotine operators were national celebrities.
As the fame of the guillotine grew, so too did the reputations of its operators. Executioners won a great deal of notoriety during the French Revolution, when they were closely judged on how quickly and precisely they could orchestrate multiple beheadings. The job was often a family business. Multiple generations of the famed Sanson family served as state executioner from 1792 to 1847, and were responsible for dropping the blade on King Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette, among thousands of others. During the 19th and 20th centuries, the role of chief headsman fell to Louis and Anatole Deibler, a father and son pair whose combined tenure extended from 1879 to 1939. People often chanted the Sansons’ and Deiblers’ names in the streets, and their choice of clothing on the scaffold was known to inspire fashion trends. Executioners were also a subject of morbid fascination in the criminal underworld. According to some accounts, gangsters and other hoods would get tattoos with grim slogans such as, “My Head Goes To Deibler.”

LETS GIVE UP OUR COUNTRY FOR MONEY YAAAAAY

i've considered building one and bringing it to the next protest at my provincial legislature a la the AFD, the problem is most provincial legislatures in this country have some based representatives and the provinces have no control over immigration quotas. all of the traitors are in ottawa and that is literally like across russia distance wise from where i live. no one even goes to ottawa unless they are a palm greasing ladder climbing parasite.

The people aren't getting that money either. It doesn't even stay in the country.

lol, banned in usa.

anglosphere needs to unite and begin expulsions

We will fucking save you leafs after we sort our own shit out holy fuck

That's not happening. If our traitor pollies push for that free movement of peoples between Aus, Can, NZ and UK it will be so muslims and other shitskins can use one country as a step to flood the other.

fifth column is waiting for you lads when your legions begin the annexation.

Decent b8 leaf, still kill yourself

stop it burger, you have cheeto mussolini as your President and he's literally Hitler, that's why you should give up all your guns to him

how long can it continue? will it ever end?

Brainwashing reserved only for Leafs. Everybody else sees through it. They brainwash them from Kindergarten, through a curriculum made up by a convicted child rapist pedophile.

Burgers, please nuke Vancouver, Toronto and Ottawa. Gas would also be acceptable.

They teach elementary school children that group anal fisting gangbangs are OK; teach them about how to use I think vegetable longing cream or some shit???, and to get tested after, even how to go see a secret doctor without parents who won't tell.

This discussion has been told time and time again. To put it simply whites take fucking ages to chimp out, but when they do.
>oh
>boy

Canada will be dead soon
Vive le Quebec libre

la maladie

BUMP because people need to see this important debunking of Sup Forums conspiracy theories, you just have to think very long term, don't just think about yourself you self-centered nazis

I live in Côte-Des-Neiges Montréal. I'm the only white person in my building unless you count Chassidic Jews as "white". My bf is Egyptian. I have no issues here. I don't see the problem.

well said, i love this
it just goes to show, it's a small sacrifice to live in a cockroach-ridden, slumlord-tier, stank curry building, in totally non-shithole neighbourhood Côte-Des-Neiges

thank you for sharing your experience

>Schizophrenic leaf resets his modem for over an hour to grab a different IP to LARP as a Female Anti-Semitic Pro-Muslim (!?) White Nationalist

Time for your Risperidone.

no sweetie, not every country is a Polish death camp denier, diversity actually is our strength, trust me, i know what i'm talking about and she is just on my wave-length

Weak

I LOVE my country!

>taxes going up every year
>prices on gas skyrocketing
>prices of houses/apartments skyrocketing
>work opportunities going down
>debts going up
>more and more homeless people
>healthcare system getting shittier by the year
>everything gets more expansive every year but your salary remain pretty much the same
>"I don't see the problem"

kys

so what's your end-game leafmutt forced meme poland-bro?

It's 2015

I've been to Canada and it's like they've just given up. They do the same thing everyday as if they don't have a future.

We await your arrival.

?Should I watch this right now, y/n?
????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????
??????????????????????????
?????????????????????????
????????????????????????
???????????????????????
??????????????????????
?????????????????????
????????????????????
???????????????????
??????????????????
?????????????????
????????????????
???????????????
??????????????
?????????????
????????????
???????????
??????????
?????????
????????
???????
??????
?????
????
???
??
?

this
canada will break up, within next fifty years too, same with US (btw) .... its over we dont have countries anymore, and the only thing left to do is accelerate this destruction as fast as possible
I only work for crypto now, i dont pay any taxes (except what they can get at till) ... i have no income in canadian dollars. My only asset in the country is my house and car, everything else is owned by a corporation.
I you are 18 and reading this. Form a corporation, (costs about 700$), take it offshore (like jersey, caymans, Venatu where ever). Use the corporation to buy stuff. You can pay yourself a small stipend for pocket money.

Dont pay tax. Do it legally. why do you think every doctor lawyer and engineer is a corporation? I only earn what i can legally deduct.

Why is alberta so low?

Oil

mr layhey is right, we need to stop this.

An Alebertan always pays his debts.