>Your family came after 1800

America is a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant Nation everyone else has to go

Any /mentholfags/ try that new Marlboro Ice? Shit is smoooooooth

I don’t smoke anymore but I smoked Marlboro blacks in the army

This board is for white people.

fuck off already, nigger

>protestants are our backbone
Neck yourself

What if you fought and/or died for the mere idea of America, even though one of these things?

>implying anyone but you has this specific set of criteria
saged

WRONG shit head

If you aren't a New England Puritan Shaker you are literally a fucking dog drool shit stain 54 percenter

>You are german
Do you know where the Saxon in Anglo-Saxon comes from?

cigarettes are considered many things. they can be white or catholic they can be jewish they can be islamic the paper is probably italian your pic looks a little spanish hitler hated cigarettes there is a tobacco called turkish and is therefore eastern european. and it came to you after 1880. dont post things whether words or pics without blowing it out your ass first

They literally founded the country faggot.

>American
>White
Pick one

Here (You) go...

They're still white though
Appalachia fags do

>LARPing as an "Alt-Right asshole" descended from Mayflower passengers
get a life, faggot

Did you know that the Germans were discriminated in America and seen as lesser than Anglo-Saxons

Wasps controlled everything and still complained about how bad they had it.

Are timber niggers Americans?

There's a Catholic signature on the declaration of Independence you moron.

The founding fathers were not Christians faggot. The North was founded by Puritans (pretty much the same as Southern Baptists) and the South was founded by High Church Anglicans and Catholics.

North German Saxons do not represent the country of Germany.

By founded I really mean settled.

Not if they assimilated.

good bantz my crackas. How about I come take that whip and start crackin you womans ass wit it? Nigga I tie you up n let the dog fuck u while u watch me wit yo wife n errybody else. Me in my homebois run this shit now. Cracka jack chimpanzee lookin scarrrred white bois hahaha

WRONG! If you are a Dutch descendents you make claim the all American title. The anglos are a bunch of freeloaders

>Not if they assimilated.
>forcing Catholicism apostasy
nigga you dumb. Little white boys all scared. I bet there thousands of you skinny-fat white boys who wont talk no shit to a brotha, even over the internet. you dat scared :D :D :D

They still white but not Americans. Only WASPs are americans

Italians are better than other humans.

Dutch colonies didn’t accomplish close to what the anglos did. Anglos conquered the frontiers of the west and made the country habitable from sea to shining sea

>>Protestant
>>a religion created so some fat english tyrant could get divorce #4
u funny

My 11th Great Grandfather founded Salem, Mass. He arrived in 1628 at the pleasure of King Charles I. He was a puritan and horsewhipped heathens daily.

Learn to read.

A shitload of Dutchmen when to the American frontier mate. We played an integral part in the success of the USA

Thank fuck I am not a mutt.

Puritans and Roundheads will meet their fate on the day of the rope when England is reclaimed.

Midwestern fags

Shut up cracka

Shut up nigger

Op is a kike.

sage

See

there were so many germans that it was nearly picked as one of the official languages, it was only during and after ww2 that people started to change their german names out of shame

Thomas Jefferson fucked niggers. You can keep your nigger country. Go invade Vietnam again yankee faggot.

Do you know that Mayland was founded as a Catholic colony?

If your family didn't land in Jamestown, then you are a multicultural cuck.

Tanks!

Native Canadians aren't white, anus.

How are you posting if you did either?

>You are Catholic
Fight me protestcuck

Do you know where the Anglo originated, kraut?

Also I'm greatly amused you left out the Irish.

Good job retard.

If I recall correctly the Angles lived near Denmark before invading Britain

Protestants are Zionist shills. GB2 Europe filthy Judaizer.