White women are lost/ruined

Before you call me a Jew, kike or shill I just want to say I consider myself a white nationalist, I’m Italian. I’ve recently been fucking/dating a Palestinian Arab girl.
In my experience
Pros/cons
>Arab girl
>virgin when I met her
>allowed me to take her virginity
>has morals
>wants children
>has a job
>traditional
>big titties
>rich family
>isn’t interested in my money
>submissive
>always asks if I want/need anything when she goes out to eat or the store
>only smokes hookah
>no drugs
>barely drinks
>has fucked only me in her entire life
>knows about the Jews
>basically a Palestinian nationalist
>knows about Hitler being a hero
>hates Jews
>hates niggers
>no social media
>entire family hates Jews and niggers
>rides my dick every time I see her no matter what
>will let me do anything I want to her at any time I want
VS.
>white girl
>rides cock carosuel all her life
>most always feminist
>smokes a pack of cigs a day
>drinks every weekend
>wants my money
>never has a great job cashier/waitress
>probably once fucked some nigger
>demanding
>empowered
>literal whore
>posts half naked selfies to social media
>has social media
>mostly always very liberal
>thinks niggers are human
>annoying
>self absorbed
>drugs
>thinks only of herself when she goes out
>never asks if I need anything
>easily manipulated by the Jew propaganda
>ruined by propaganda
>thinks hitler is a bad guy
>doesn’t know about Jews
>only wants to fuck sometimes
>won’t let me always do everything I want sexually always

I will die for my race but I will not fuck with white girls until they are fixed. I feel like I’m in heaven with this Arab girl. Sorry bros but I’m telling the truth and I’ve dated shit tons of white girls, their lost forever :/

Pic unrelated but close skin tone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jackpot

Indeed

Subhanallah!

post gf or approximate phenotype

Nope will not. Pussy is only mind and none of you niggers will get to see her. Skin tone is practically same as pic related

>not married
>Allows you to fuck her
>Has morals

Yeah okay

How is her nose shape?

>big titties
Lets see these khazar Milkers that lured you lad.

you forgot
>but you MUST convert to islam

Enjoy being 'honor' killed lmao

She’s only 22, I’m 29. Only allowed me to fuck her because I’m a literal chad. Last boyfriend was a numale with mouth open selfie to prove it dated for 3 years still couldn’t convince her to fuck. I did it in less than 10 days she also dropped the I love you the second time we fucked. I cucked her hard only reason why

Nope. Her dad is Islamic, mother is catholic.

Persian women are fantastic

Nope they’re mine nigger I blow hookah smoke all over her tittles and suck her nipples I love my life rn

Italians, Greeks, Arabs & Jews are all within a relatively equal grade within the racial spectrum.

Not sure if Palestinian is Persian or what

Whats her nose like?

Ehhhh somewhat. I’m northern Italian very white. But we get along so well I may betray my race but I’ll still be a white nationalist and she’s fine with it

You better liberate the holy land infidel and blow a load on those funbags.

Regular nose not some nigger shit. Looks like mine I’m Italian

Looks like my nose in Italian why ? Never heard this nose thing before but I’m open ests

This, OP is void.

fpbp

Bait. You will never fuck her unmarried. Congratulations, you’re dating an arab whore

>rationalizing miscegenation, the post

whatever helps you sleep at night faggot

Already have. Next time I see her she said she’s gonns give me a blowjob and she’s never even done it before. It’s great

Her dad is Islamic mother is catholic they don’t do arranged marriage dumbass

I’m the only one who fucked her unmarried and she wants to marry me which is probably why

i think you might need to find a website dedicated to actual fucking neo-nazis.

>thinks Hitler is a bad guy
i guess alot of white girls have more common fucking sense than you. he is the third greatest killer in history, regardless of his ideals. even if the holocaust was faked, 17 million take away 6 million jews is still alot of people you skinhead beta.

Fuck you I’m still a white nationalist find a white girl who isn’t a whore
>you can’t

I want the qt

>always asks if I want/need anything when she goes out to eat or the store
This is what I've been missing my whole life. I've been living my life single and didn't realize what I was missing out on. No wonder white men are so depressed, anxiety, and suicidal. They women completely abandoned us :(

KYS dumb nigger you are not awake dumb fuck

Deustchland erwache nigger

Are you lost, friend?

Agreed man it feels good

Unless you're planning on marrying her, you are part of the degeneracy problem. Ruining virgins should be a crime punishable by castration.

You better marry her user.

>skinhead
No thanks not a degenerate real I follow the real doctrine but I’m not really a natsoc just a white nationalist

Nice meme list OP, bump.

>>won’t let me always do everything I want sexually always
>won’t let me always do everything I want sexually always
omg kek

I need to get a gf finally. She's going to have to be non-White though because white women are beyond saving. White men need companionship that white women are unable to provide.

I’m 99.9% going to marry her if she stays with me. She also isn’t attracted to Arab niggers only white guys and has told me she loved me and wanted to get married and would have kids with me after she gets her masters in a few years. I love the girl can’t lie it’s hard for me though because I’ve been a white nationalist and into hitler and the Reich my entire life

Most likely will

i provided you with an alternative to find white girls your opinions match with.
explain guy you follow is a mass murderer, even if he never killed jews, he still killed alot of people.
im not black, im probably whiter than you. You are basically the equivalent of a far leftist defending Mao and Stalin

Yeah user, you're the unicorn that was able to make her change her behaviour after 22 years. She'd never had sex with anyone before. She's a virgin.

white women still have a shot but only GOD can change them,start teaching them young is whites only hope
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

She may be more white than you think, a lot of white people used to be in the middle east. Arabs tend to have large noses, you describe olive skin and a med nose, sounds fairly white to me, not nordic, but still white

Get an Arab girl I’m tellin you

Why lie? She has no reason to lie. I could tell when we fucked she was a virgin. Very cautious. She even felt like a whore and was guilty about it for a few days until I explained it’s normal to have sex in a relationship and she’s let it go now

Better marry her to save her life

No she had a regular nose but she’s definitively not white. Maybe some med in her but not much

Her family is Americanized they don’t kill their own daughter but I will marry her probably if it works out long term

You can’t read leaf

You can still find altruistic woman in my country. I married one. Maybe it’s a middle eastern thing..

>Italian
>White

La Cretura!

Oh right, i was just going of what id read, and knowing that there are a small amount of whites in the middle east. its hard to find traditional white women in cities, but in small towns and religious communities not all women are whores. you should defently marry her though, itd probably fuck her up if you didn't.

Fuck off Mongolian

>Italian
>Palestinian
Awww, what a beautiful love story. Two niggers found each other.

Dude,

If there wasn't blood, she wasn't a virgin.

Devout Christian here.

They are, they really are.

Yep I will if she wants to. I normally wouldn’t betray my race but I’m at a loss with white girls but I also live near a big city

Italians are white
But no it’s more two nationalists fell in love

italians used to be white before they mixed witg lesser races. the average american aint white though

Arabs especially some in palenstine are the same exact race as europeans. If you are some sort of spaniard/italian or southern slav it doesnt really matter.

Blood confirmed she was a virgin 100% you think I’m fucking stupid ?

It's not about altruism. White women are altruistic, but for fucking animals or 3rd worlders. I don't know how Israeli women are but white women are horrendous.

Southern Italians SOME im from the north

Whatever, Levantine Arabs are close enough to white at this point. Persians are even closer. Pajeetas looking good too these days.

...But would I really marry one? Is that what I want for the mother of my children? In my heart of hearts I know the answer is no.

that wiuld be your problem. the only thing i miss about the city is having decent flood infrastructure in place, im in a town thats between 2 rivers and the sea, and has shitty weather

Altruism is a weakness I want a strong girl with knowledge

You do know you have to convert to her sand nigger death cult when you marry her. What then?

southern italians are most definitely arabs, no wobder alk the boats go there

Don’t speak too fast I’d said the same before I met her

>southern italians are most definitely arabs

When will niggers stop believing this?

No you don’t dumbass her mother is catholic Palestinian while her father is Islamic. There’s no converting and I even told her my children will be catholic and she said let our children choose for themselves and I agreed

he is most probably already in a sand nigger death cult, what difference does it make if he converts from one to another?

I may have a little Arab but I’m Italian and czech so I’m white

I want her in my kitchen and declare war on islam at the same time. Worked for me here.

Treat shill threads appropriately

>smokes a pack of cigs a day
>drinks every weekend

But these are the common interests between me and my gf though

You're not italian. Get back in mcdonald's you fat fuck.

I’m a white nationalist are you fucking kidding me?

Altruism is what you want in a mother for your children.

What you want is a girl that corrects you when you are overly aggressive and you correct her when shes overly caring.

The Arabs I've been with were hot af but were dead fish in bed

The jew has no valuable information for a white man to learn from

Then you're a degenerate

No you're not.

I’m chad nigger not fat working out since I was 16 I’m almost 30 I lift and I could fuck your mom if she felt my arms and stomach nigger

No I want s ruthless girl who bitch slaps my kid if he’s wrong

>t. 12 year old

She’s still learning and I’m teaching and she’s getting to be decent but I can tell in bed she’s shy and doesn’t really know what to do but I’m a pro in bed and I direct

>says a Brazilian
Fucking kidding me?

Brazil is whiter than the us

He graduated top of his class in the navy seals.

gorilla warfare

>says I’m 12
But in reality I could actually fuck any of your sisters too

>I’m Italian

Are her nips big

LOL stop fucking around
Literal country of niggers and mutts

It's not just white women, bro. We are all pretty much fucked up. I bet if I checked the recent history of your web browser I would find some pretty messed up shit. I don't care, and I'm not bust your balls about it. I just think we all need to take a look at ourselves and stop being so hypocritical.

You even see white women today talking about traditional values and leaning more right than they have in the past. This is because they think that's what men want. Now we need to walk the walk.