Running away

Who else is just planning on running away? The US has no future. The mestizo hordes are devastating this nation and no one is doing a damn thing to stop them.
>"But where will you go?"
An uninhabited island to die alone.
>"Stand and fight you pussy!"
Anyone who thinks fighting back is remote possible is retarded. The vast majority of whites in this country, including so-called "conservatives" and libertardians, would gladly side against natsocs and white nationalists in the event that someone attempted to start the race war. They would be more than happy to do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come to Canada

neck yourself and skip the drama, coward.

Please. More than half of the military is spics and nogs, and the whites in the military are selfish glory hounds who joined either for the money or simply the excuse to kill. Uncle Sam is their bread and butter, and when the chips are down they won't bite the hand that feeds. As for armed civilians, most of them are dumb boomers, libertarians, and civnats with racial egalitarianism practically engraved in the brains. They would NEVER side with white nationalist/natsoc rebels.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

it's a nice idea but... logistics. if it were feasible then everyone would do it.

Fair point.

The Jew and commie white parasitehave done their propaganda gaslighting job well.

The fight is for the truth to come out in media. Otherwise your predictions are sound.

If you're going to die ignomiously on an island you can die ignomiously on a battlefield.

Even that's fruitless. God himself could come down and tell everyone what's going on and they would still be too stupid to believe it. They're set in their ways. They will never accept information that contradicts whatever they were told first by their masters. Anyone who could learn already has learned, and there just aren't enough to make a difference.

kys faggot
>in all fields

Thread/

You can't disprove a single thing I said.

I'm thinking about moving to central america, maybe become a tyrannical dictator or something

Things are going to get bad in South Africa and parts of Europe well before they get bad here. We'll be able to learn from their mistakes and right the ship. Might as well ride it out.

>I'm thinking about moving from a mestizo shithole to a mestizo shithole
What difference would that make?

>before they get bad here
Thing have been bad for decades. Need I remind you: 56%

At least in the other mestizo shithole the government is weaker

And? You won't become a dictator. You'll just get decapitated.

We'll see about that

Just shut the fuck up and quit larping.

There's nowhere to go.

It's not that bad. You could literally move to an all-white neighborhood right now if you wanted to and probably avoid diversity for the rest of your life.

I might move to a rural town in Alaska one day. I want to live the pariah life like Solid Snake.

disregard where your tax money goes

Europe has a better chance than the US.

you are doing the right thing anyways, the great satan

what about your children faggot? and their children?

hes talking about the future of the country, its a little bigger than "dude just move to rural Utah lol"

brainlet cunt