Dragon Ball Super

>goku would never hold back to create fake tensi-

Wow, I guess I was wrong about Super after all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GyjmEFecsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=BjKD_BpTcI4
youtube.com/watch?v=k-JHkC4bRwg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's brilliant in this fight is that he held back on showing off his ability to fly the entire fight even doing things like foot Kamehamehas and that ended up landing him the win.

Goku is taking the holding back meme a bit too seriously this arc though

That was back when Toriyama was actually creative in his fights.

He does it to know his opponent's power, and then he knows how much strength to use
This was stated directly by Goku though

Never show all your cards, use only what you need to beat someone.

Thats like the most basic of tenants in all forms of competition.

Reminder that Tenshinhan will use this technique to find the bugs and Gohan will eliminate them alongside universe 4!

>Universes eliminated by Gohan = 2
>Universes eliminated by Caulifla = 0

Son Goku confirmed for Holding Back.

DB and DBZ have always relied on over the top dramatic scenes, everything was always a big deal, it was a clever way of creating tension when nothing was happening.
youtu.be/GyjmEFecsq4

so he knew how to drive all along

What do you mean?

Ultimate disrespect

thanks doc

Honestly I'm not sure if he exactly planned that. Levitation at that point of the series was not fast enough to be viable in most circumstances.

Not strong enough.

Well, at least this thread is not a waifugeneral, nice

It's about whether or not he knows about the new form. Goku said he would surpass his limits. He did use Kaioken, but your donkey-brained ass is talking about nothing.
>Oh it's not canon. According to me.
Begging for (you)s. Fuck off mangaloid.
Goku saying he will surpass his limits against Toppo has not happened yet in the manga as the fight hasn't happened yet. What a moron.

What's even better is that lack of this ability is why he couldn't beat original Piccolo one-on-one and Tenshinhan had to intervene.

What was it?

Goku didn't use Kaioken in the manga when he did in the anime. The anime isn't canon. The manga is. Deal with it, you fucking retard.

Goddamn it, the other thread was going great until that fucking caulifag started shitposting for fuck sake.

Now we have to resume everything here

>According to me, the manga is canon. Deal with it.

>Toeibeasts at it again

Man, you niggers don't quit! Same shit in every thread.

It was doomed to fail because the OP had no question for a topic

Meanwhile there are image dump threads up in the catalog right now

>

Was Piccolo actually stronger than Goku during their match? I just re-read the manga a few weeks ago and it seems like Piccolo had a significant edge in raw power, but Goku was just a smarter fighter.

New form when?

Yeah, I don't mind Super having some humor but up until now it's been pretty annoying at how much it leans more towards wacky anime jokes than the same kind of feel DB & DBZ had

Goku overpowers him on their beam struggle, so no. If anything it could actually be the opposite.

Nah, Goku was stronger, the only reason Piccolo manages to put Goku in such a tight spot is that Goku left his guard down during the countdown

>Jiren knocks Goku out of the ring
>Beerus flips his shit
>"Wari na~ Beerus-sama! I was just holding back!"

Super threads are the Wild West of this board. No law, no order. It always gets to a point where it's so bad you just have to burn everything down and start over.

>implying Beerus could touch Goku at this point

Name Goku's new form after Limit Break and the Tournament of Power ends.

Gayku

>caulifags purged
>manga vs anime posters purged

The mods are doing a great job

Super Saiyan Pride

>The mods are doing a great job
were

Are, they just banned a caulicuck and a mangafag that were looking for fights

New theory

Reminder that the best fights are evenly-matched ones.

What's the best kind of energy, and why is it negative?
youtube.com/watch?v=BjKD_BpTcI4

Humor is fine when done right at the right time and Toriyama was good at it, Toei on the other hand goes for the cheap nothing is serious constant humor.

power of asspull

Except we literally have an image of him turned around now.

Seeing her in that pose really makes me want to kick her right in the pussy

That would be retarded.

That's what was good. But how long before they decide it's easier to get rid of all of us than to purge a few of us? 3 days ago, I was banned for 3 days for making a DBS thread under "spamming" even though there were no threads in the catalog. And you can get banned if you make another dbs thread before the last one expires.

>you can get banned if you make another dbs thread before the last one expires
>generals are banned
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

You can't refute this. along with

>all the foreshadowing in this arc
>piccolo telling gohan to become an actual warrior
>gohan wanting to surpass goku once again
>everyone thinks he won't be important, he is just "goku's son"
>ending has him and goku charging forward

Gohan is the survivor, he is the only one that fits in the second part of the opening, this makes the most sense

Will tonight's episode air at the same time as usual?

There are generals everywhere. It's supposed to be a measure against spamming the catalog.

why do Sup Forums mods hate fun?

You were saying?

Everyone's going to get their time to shine. Chill out Gohanfags.

Fuck off

Nope.

cause summer ended

who hyped for the roshi episode?

Those were advertisements for the new cards, nothing to do with the real ending.

The opening is a stronger argument since it's directly tied with the anime

Don't worry padre. Everything is proceeding as planned!

The only funny thing in the entire DB franchise is how lazy Toriyama is and how much he doesn't care about

>ring completely intact
doubtful but not impossible

when is the episode?

I cant wait to see roshi beat dat ass also new dbs sluts

i hope caway doesn't go all zarbon

Next week. No episode this week because of this holiday.

Only me. ._.

how strong do you guys think roshi is by now? with all that secret training with 18 behind krillin's back.

Nope.

Yes, the cards were released along with the designs.

While the new cards were developed and we had Jiren since the reveal of the new OP, you should look at the releases again. If that was the case then where is the Limit Breaker Goku card?

Gohan is so fucking weak he is only good at beating fooder trash now.
leave jiren to best girl

Goku SS2 defeated her effortlessly

While Gohan in his Ultimate form managed to overpower SS2 Goku.

It's clear Gohan is stronger than Caulifla, the show made it clear

Toriyama cared up until the point where his editors forced him to continue past the Cell saga, which is why there's a sudden drop in art and writing quality in the Buu saga.

>Caulifla
>Best anything
??

>This delusion at such insurmountable evidence

caulifa was holding back while cuckhan was going at full power

Are you going to counter my argument? or are you going to go full denial?

Do i have to make a chart for you?

>only the manga is canon
>the manga currently written by another guy
>the anime written by toriyama himself is not canon

it´s bullshit reasoning like this , that makes me wanna remove ningen

Fighting words Caulicuck. Nothing special is in store
For your awful saiyan other than maybe SSJ3. The special saiyans are Kale and Gohan. Both are already blue level and will only get stronger.

What this guy said It is essentially an archaic religious holiday that the Japs still pretend to recognize so they can get a free day off of work.

How was she holding back when she is using SS2 that she just got and that's her full power right now? Gohan actually forced Goku to go higher

db heroes is never wrong

>the anime written by toriyama himself

>anime written by Toriyama himself
Uh huh.

Toriyama writes neither, he makes story outlines for the main arcs and is supposed to oversee both. However, we know he didn't have enough time to oversee the Trunks arc in the anime at least, while he overseeing, rewritten dialogue and even drawn panels for both arcs of the manga so far.

>only 1 hour and half
This is going to take forever

she was having fun not taking it seriously and gohan didnt force goku doing jack shit he begged goku to use his full power thats why he turned blue.
cuckhan is history he is irrelevant while caulifa is only getting stronger and might even obtain god ki.

Why can't you just be patient?

>the arena is untouched
>the pillar in the center is still at the top
C'mon

and you call yourself a god

you lied the mods didnt do anything
manga vs anime fags are still here and caulifa vs gohan fags as well

youtube.com/watch?v=k-JHkC4bRwg

They were wrong for the last tournament.

They don't try to be wrong on purpose, but they have to advertise the new cards they have.

Brianne fighting Kale has been foreshadowed subtly if you ask me.

- Both part of trios
- Both become less feminine when transformed
- Both flung energy blasts across the arena and attracted Jiren's attention, as well as eliminating a U10 jobber in the same episode
- They're foils in terms of personality, Kale being really quiet and submissive, Brianne being loud and assertive

It also makes sense for Jiren to fight Frieza at some point if he's the strongest member of a heroic group and Frieza's the most evil person in Universe 7. I dunno if you can say it's just showing off the cards.

However that doesn't mean Gohan won't be the survivor, it's not like they were gonna animate people there they didn't have to; it doesn't necessarily say that those three will be the last people in.