What do you honestly think of Richard Spencer?

What do you honestly think of Richard Spencer?

he glows in the dark

fag

mummy's milkies

nigga's got the chin of moonman but only a tenth of the charisma

a very implicit guy

fpbp, either that or he's so stupid he might as well be a double agent for all the damage he causes.

He dresses how white people used to be and I find that admirable. He's great at recruiting Bernie Bros because he's vehemently anti cuckservative. Personally not edgy enough for me but he's a household name in politics now

he's a CIA nigger, and even if he was genuine, which hes not, hes a far cry from uncle adolf.

controlled opposition.

Funny how his Twitter doesn't get banned but fag Milo's does? wtf?

Smart and well-spoken but still somehow extremely unappealing.

He's a Dad too but keep that on the downlow because antifa is hunting

I think your a shill dick

He’s a cool goy.

you mean traitor commie spencer? he needs to be shot.

The shills hate him. Just look at all the shills calling him controlled opp. The same goes for Mike Enoch. They're both definitely some of the most important people fighting for whites.

He's kind of old and stupid and unsuccessful.
But sometimes he says or does something that annoys some commie fags or civnat cuckolds and I think we probably would have liked him in Trump lost and he got killed by Clinton FBI innawoods.

I think it's highly likely he's a federal agent provocateur and a closeted homosexual.

>muh controlled opposition maymay
Do you fags have any actual evidence that Richard Spencer is CIA/FBI?

Anti-white shills, like OP, attack the Alt-Right and leading people in the Alt-Right. Many shills are Jewish.

Shills spread disinformation and their goal is to make you question the guys who fight against the Jewish-run establishment. Don't fall for the shills' poor attempts at character assassinations.

If you enable shills by bumping their threads --- hint in picture -- then you're effectively helping Jews and other anti-whites.

> muh based epic spencer

he needs to go away or he will be shot.

You need to be gassed you filthy kike

Richard Spencer is vastly outmatched. We all are. The only reason we are winning is because we are only defeating their minions. They're too distracted by something else to really care. What ever it is should be our prime focus.

dreamy af. his eyes are like glimmering pools of anime

There will be a genocide of the kikes and I'm looking foward to actively participate in it.

What year is it?

He's OK, I like him.

saw a picture of him palling around with Hillary or laura bush or something

You kikes will be gassed

I don't like how he hurt Charles Barkley's feelings.

> assblasted commie nigger

fat commie kike spencer and his fat commie soviet rat pig wife need to get out of the US. hes a deceitful hound.

sepencerd rinsered? sphincter's assherd?

Used to think he was a shill but the more I watch his stuff the more I respect him. I don't agree with him on everything, but I like him and his views overall.

fine, but its gonna take someone a lot better than Richard spencer to facilitate anything towards that

he needs to stick to debates where he really shines and he can show off

overall not hitler/10 but bretty gud

You kikes will be rounded up and slaugthered like the pigs you are

Delusional FAGGOT selling snake oil to aimless men and boys.

You kikes are so afraid, I can feel it. We're tens of millions of white Americans with guns. We're gonna slaughter your kind, kike

>one time I saw a picture of him with someone but I'm not sure who, I didn't save but it since it's a .jpg I'll believe it as absolute truth

You're making it way too easy for JIDF

An acquitted taste
He deters normies away with how much of a meme he is, but if you take the time to listen to him he's all right (or alt right geddit xdd)

seriously if they killed his kids or hurt them........

sry wrong one

I fell for the CIAnigger meme for a while, back around Charlottesville and the "Heil Trump" thing because I felt like he was purposely making a fool out of us

But the more I watch him, the more I find myself agreeing with him. He, along with Enoch and Millenial Woes, got me to finally shake my autistic ancap phase.

I also feel so giggly and giddy when I watch him. He's downright dreamy. He may be a bit dorky at times; I don't think he does well in front of large crowds. But there is a sincerity to his idealism that I don't know if Sup Forums can appreciate. There's no virtue in being blackpilled; It's not wise to convince yourself you might as well give up because it's hard. True strength and courage is going forward even though you're frightened and not sure you can win. That's not to say to be foolish and reckless, but there's one big thing Sup Forums and Reddit share in common: when something occurs, good or bad, both sides race to find some way to "outsmart" it. Some conspiracy or hidden "information" to make it all pointless....even if those assertions are mere paranoia, suspicion, or memeing.

We all need to try to take our own side. Fight against being blackpilled. Trust those in arms beside you.

you should start tomorrow, we can have lots of posts about you for a few days

While I'm not crazy about the guy the idea that he's some controlled opposition who just popped out of nowhere to discredit Trump seems kind of mad. Knew of him since 2012 and saw him slowly get more popular.

He's meh

in this thread, a "Militia user" explains in detail how the federal government has legally kidnapped over 20,000 veteran and militia children, and they cannot be found:

Gay as fuck post but you're not wrong, he has a charisma and magnetism that draws attention, both positive and negative. If you're on his side his rhetoric is galvanizing.

god forbid someone publicly supports half the shit thats posted on pol, he's a cia plant for sure

Shill.
Swastika and guns, then we will talk

I respect his right to speak what he likes whether I agree or but

listen to him on podcast, it really flushes out his idea when he can discuss them freely without having to fight for every word in the conversation.

He's doing a pretty good job prepping the internet generation for the 2nd coming of der Fuhrer.

He's a funny guy, I enjoy him.

>without having to fight for every word in the conversation
This. The reason Spencer has come across strangely is because we mainly see him either through the lenses of our enemies or among them. He's either edited to look silly, or he's in a room full of people who vehemently disagree with him.
Spencer keeps putting himself into debates and situations where he can't discuss his actual ideas--only defend himself against the normie masses. He's often quite polite to them too, in that he lets them speak and isn't very belligerent or aggressive.
All of this culminates in seeing the worst of someone--when they have to defend every word they say. His podcasts and discussions on TRS are quite enjoyable and inspiring.

I think this is definitely true, but he's also an excellent debater, as shown by his Bloodsports appearances and press conferences. There has yet to be a Gotcha moment with him.

spencer is a fucking retard

he didn't have the balls to admit he wanted a bloody civil war (which is the obvious consequence of him ever getting power)

and he completely dismissed the reality of his own ideology which would never accept him as a leader because of his weak stance on deporting/executing non-whites. The fucking retard would only get shot in the back of the head by his own white power bros that openly want violence and ethnic cleansing.

The naive, delusional idea that he would be king in his retarded ethnostate was so obviously flawed and pathetic his only recourse was to continually scream that sargon was 'autistic' and use a bunch of weak wristed ad-hominims which Sargon ignored almost every time.

I was surprised how hard Styx went against Spencer, though. He's usually more cordial but I think he got tired of flowery nonsense rhetoric when anyone asked him about his actual policies and political intentions. The fucking idiot just went on and on about how 'beautiful' and 'glorius' white culture is - like Ancient Roman culture has anything to do with the Vikings, Brits, Russians or Spaniards. Such a fucking retard.

Based on the amount of shilling against him, he has to be doing something right

It's genuinely impressive that he's been able to be one of the most hated men in America for a year plus and not have any real dirt come out about him. Seems to be doing a great job with the internet debates.

6/10 bait, got a response.

>all the damage he causes

Such as what?

stop blowing freud and cigars and his teeth pussies

Why wouldn't you take 10 seconds to google what this is? The Ribbon of St. George has been a Russian symbol for
more than 100 years

He seems gay.

Not an argument. Spencer is a fucking retard. He kept spouting white nationalism without specifying his ideas on how to implement it. He's on the same tier as Stephen Molyneux

fpbp

>do you know the tax rate for farming white men with three children, two horses, six goats, and 20 acres of land in your ethnostate?
>no? richard, your ethnostate will never work, richard
Go home, Sargon.

>well-dressed
>polite
>eloquent
>idealistic
>poetic
The tendency to call men like this "gay" is the loophole exploited to glorify nigger culture.

FPBP. Why is it always this way?

I think he's a nice guy.

Confident speaker but he's running out of arguments and has no real mechanism to bring about any of his goals – shit is just intellectual masturbation at this point.

This

Not as smart as he think he is.

Agree wholeheartedly. He doesn't have the balls to discuss the brass tax of the natural conclusion of what he believes. He always dodges the question like Peterson does when you ask if he believes in God. At least Duterte has the balls to say what he means.

He's some random idiot who the fake news promotes because he makes right-wingers look bad by LARPing as a Nazi. Best of all, he isn't even on the right because he supports the nationalization of health care and the European Union.

Kinda like Sargoy?

I'm still not seeing those policies Spencer

Look young for his age.

You Spencer fanboys are worse than the cult of Peterson. Get his dick out of your mouth and grow a spine for doing what needs to be done and saying what needs to be said.

Spencer if you're reading this and you're legit you need to hold a press conference and announce that you and all your followers refuse to surrender your guns and declare that psychology is is a jewish swindle and make it clear that any suggestion that the government ought to be deciding who can be armed based upon jewish trickery will be met with force.
Rise and shine faggot.

Attention whore, obviously.

An idiot. Maybe one good thing is hes pushing the overton window. But hes got nothing on Jared Taylor.

Spencer is a good guy, shills went really hard against him

Richard Spencer is a rad dude.

Him not being banned from Twitter tells us all we need to know.

He looks like a massive faggots.
He acts like a massive faggot.
He's probably a faggot.

Most wealthy people from Texas have had their picture taken with the Bushes. He and his wife's views have evolved over the year so this isn't shocking nor proof of a conspiracy. Secondly, HE RELEASED THOSE PHOTOS, because he has nothing to hide.

I read this in Spencer's voice

He has grown on me too, and the more I critically investigated his past the more sincere and underrated he seemed. He is becoming more polished and makes a lot of really excellent points.

>not edgy enough for me
kys

It must really suck being that jealous of white people user.

fuck me sugar daddy
smash my faggot pussy

Chad

He views his job as opening the Overton window and allowing alt-right ideas to permeate and increasingly influence the culture.

Given the past two years, he seems to be successful.

The more i actually hear him talk the more i like him.

I think shills want us to hate him. For a while it worked on me but there seems to be a lot of misrepresentation of his positions.

To what level of detail would these plans have to be to satisfy you?

the point everyone here seems to be missing is he's GOOD ENOUGH. he's smart, eloquent, good looking, etc. all the qualities needed to be electable. he's honestly the only shot we have at ever getting one of our guys into office.

Spencer has been more successful in a shorter period of than than Taylor has. He has indirectly lead to a ton of people even learning about Taylor. Taylor has also had many years more of public experience to become as polished as he is.

Taylor also doesn't side in favor of separation in regards to the JQ, so Spencer certainly has that on him.

He's ok.
OP asked
>honestly
not
>LARPy

>joo0
found you