New game

worst girl of the anime is confirmed

why did they throw randomly this shit in the anime?
her body is nice tho

All of the girls that aren't nene are shit, so having some mean bitch come in is just fine. Seriously, new game sucks, thank god for some fresh faces, maybe we'll get another good character.

do you have dysgeusia or what faggot
nene is shit and annoying as fuck

opinion on pink haired girl discarded. she's probably great if you hate her.

You are all shit.

I skipped out on S2 because of the utterly retarded subs for the first episode. Where can I find non-retarded subs?

Find em yourself, fag.

Just skip it. Nothing but drama so far. Don't know what they are thinking.

I want to be Momo's girlfriend!

I haven't watched and might not make it to her episode but she looks like an Azusa type. Is that accurate?

horrible subs ma nigga
dont listen to this faggot
its great and funny

No, she's cute.

>nothing but drama
>has 2, maybe 3 dramatic segments so far
Are people really this fucking sensitive?

More like 2, 3 dramatic entire episodes. Completely usurps the point of CGDCT.

Haha I see what you did there

Clever girl!

Is Hajime the only girl who is neither a dyke nor autist?

Something about this design makes me diamonds

No, she's a fag.

K-On had drama, Non Non Biyori had drama, Urara Meirochou had drama, even fucking Lucky Star had some drama, etc. Get your head out of your ass, user. You sound like a newfag.

Momo's alright, she just has autism. You will grow to like her I bet.

Learn to Japanese faggot.

Why did you give Nene your hat?

why are you so retarded?
she is shit: SHIIIIIT

the Azusa of our generation

Momo-------->Shit----------------->Nene.

why did they ruin this anime?

i fucking hate the pink slut
she ruined the whole anime

this

>implying
Momo is ok. Tsubame is the actual shit.

no i am not implying
i am confirming

this game is fucking sadistic. the bear is literally alive and kicking and screaming as she mutilates it with glee and then wears its skin.

they didn't have episodes that were entirely composed of drama, and their drama was usually lighthearted and sweet, like konata's mom visiting them as a spirit, renge being sad her friend had to leave, etc.

new game drama is straight up bitches being bitches in an office drama, it's terrible.

i love nene

this game is fucking awesome!
when will it released irl?

>

No one in New Game is being a bitch. Kou got frustrated and took it out on Aoba, then made it obvious that she cares about her in a heartwarming scene afterward. Yamato came across as an ass at first, but was revealed to be forced to make those choices by the marketing division. She then reconciled with them in a lighthearted sequence. Aoba realizing she has a ways to go before she can compete with Kou was sad, sure. We do see that this didn't stop her from being determined to catch up to her idol minutes later.

K-On also did have almost an entire episode dedicated to drama with the girls graduating. Non Non Biyori tackled how death affects children through Renge's class pet. It's not all that different.

Is she /our girl/?

>No one in New Game is being a bitch. Kou got frustrated and took it out on Aoba
>No one in New Game is being a bitch. Kou got frustrated and was a bitch...
>Yamato came across as an bitch at first, but was revealed to be forced to be a bitch
>She then reconciled with them in a lighthearted sequence(hahahahahahahaha "GET AWAY FROM MEEE!!!")
Delusional. It's pitiful catty bitch shit.

>K-On also did have almost an entire episode dedicated to drama with the girls graduating
A sweet, heartwarming episode. Completely different than cold bitches.

>Non Non Biyori tackled how death affects children through Renge's class pet.
Charming and full of depth and life lessons. Completely different than petty office jealousy between stupid bitches.

I watch a lot of anime. This anime fails to make me feel good or to empathize with the characters. That's a failure. It struggled the first season but got alright towards the end, now it's just a trainwreck of PMSing.

When will Aoba be fired for incompetence?

There's something about her tits combined with the short sleeves that makes hard

>incompetence
her fucking art was better than kyos
why did they take the shit one?

>old hag

no

It literally wasn't.

>implying you're not an old hag

do you really think so? why? convince me

You're being reductive. You basically did nothing but look at my points say "You're delusional" then ignore my point that drama isn't what's making you feel that way. It honestly sounds like personal bias/pet peeves that are getting to you rather that the quality of the writing itself. That's normal. I'm not saying you have to like it, after all.

so you cant even defent kyous shit art
as I thought

Aoba did a pretty town with nice bears. Yeah, its shows the stealth, but Kou's has much more impact with the scissor and the red background.

If you ignore the bulk of my post that becomes true.
>reductive!!
The irony.

user, I'm not ignoring your post I agree with you on K-On and NNB, so I didn't say anything about them. Do you want a discussion or not?

Who doesn't?

> but Kou's has much more impact with the scissor and the red background

looks like a 10 yos drawing plus no skill in making backgrounds, so just make it a random bordeaux
thanks for confirming that kyous drawing was shit

>Who doesn't?
everyone who is not retarded

>

Umiko is not retarded!

>holds gun sideways
>is brown
yeah shes definitely retarded

> Hotaru studies in French
> Christina is a quarter French
Is Tokuno a Frenchaboo?

>reductive
What do you mean by being reductive?

Why? Her rivalry gimmick was funny

Aoba's gonna do something terrible someday.

i love nene

At least she's a somewhat realistic autist, unlike Hifumi.

Umiko carries it too honestly.

but I'm just like Hifumi, user

but I'm literally Hifumi

What the fuck are you talking about, fag.
t. Hifumi

Name one good Japanese video game

Hifumi is the most realistic character in the show you retard.

Rapelay

metal gear

Jackie Chun

Golden sun.

If you actually think Aoba's key visual was better than Kou's for the purpose that they were going to use it on and just judged it based on the complexity of the background, then you missed the point as hard as Aoba. Aoba's will work for a poster, Kou's will work for a key visual which is what they were asking for. The choice of having the MC be low key in a complicated background vs MC as the focus with her trademark scissors in a chaotic rumble with the bears showed Aoba didn't get what they were asking for.

Grandia I

Horrible is fine. I don't know if Doki kept using the shit romanizations after episode 1 but that annoyed me too.

One user made Nene Quest apparently so you never know.

Nene Quest

The only correct answer ITT.

Stop samefagging, faggot.

>big rack
>pink hair
>is a bitch
>Sup Forums hates her

Hits all my marks for being my favorite girl

Super Mario 3

>pink hair
>cute haircut
>huge tits
>autism
Sorry OP but by definition she cannot be a worst girl.

Two left feet?

There is literally nothing wrong with Momo's behavior.

Considering the number of dere-flags she drops in the first few minutes we meet her, there's no possible way anyone can be dumb enough to fall for her tsun act enough to wind up hating her. Girl on the LEFT is the worst girl in the series period. There's a mini-arc in the manga which builds up to her getting comeuppance (btfo)

What's that shit written all over Narumi's shirt?

>K-On also did have almost an entire episode dedicated to drama with the girls graduating

K-on had a younger classmate who was feeling lonely at the thought of being left behind by the friends and club she loves.

In New Game, Aoba got fucked over by the marketing division and had her thunder and big moment stolen from under her because someone else has their name on a different more popular game

now this picture is true art.

gb2 high school, Anonymous.

I don't know why people are upset about the drama. If this was Sup Forums 7 years ago, you'd be praising it for ingenuity and where shit got real because it isn't K-On where it's just cute girls doing cute things. What the fuck happened?

Aoba's dilemmas are fairly close to home, especially for people who compete with other artists but feel they are and will never be good enough.

>If this was Sup Forums 7 years ago, you'd be praising it
Sup Forums 7 years ago was just 2010, and no. No it would not.

>girl is not a hundred percent friendly and nice on the first impression
>OMG WHAT A BITCH WORST GIRL EVER
>after like one episode things are cleared up and everything's fine

>some light interpersonal drama
>FUCK THIS SHIT THE WHOLE SEASON IS NOTHING BUT DRAMA
>after like one episode things are cleared up and everything's fine

You people are way too easily triggered by nothing.

Yes it would. Look at Sora no Woto. Everyone bashed it initially because everyone thought it was a CGDCT show, but loved back when stuff actually started happening in the last few episodes.

You have no idea how bad the stigma was against CGDCT shows huh? It's only in the past few years that the majority has begun to accept it again due to the rise of Isekai shit, but before that most people called a curse in the anime industry.

You should know Sup Forums. You talk about Dark Souls all the time.

Hajime is fairly autistic my dude

Yeah her body is nice but she is a annoying bitch
She destroyed the whole atmosphere at eagle jump and so the anime. Fucking dropped this shit

Go to a psychologist retard

Yeah. I really don't see a point to adding rivals when Aoba and Nene already have one in the form of their mentors.

I'd rather see them progress on their game development. Nene slowly finishing Nenequest was one of the better parts of S2 so far.