D-frag

Why was this show so good?

because takao was in it

best girl is in it that's why

Because MC wasn't a dense virgin. He genuinly wanted for all the girls to leave him alone.
Also, Takao family is top tier.

who is your mobfu?

I want takao to sit on my face

Why is Roka so beautiful? It's the flatness?

LOVE TO FIGHT

I dunno, but I'm literally 50/50 Fujisaki

All girls in this are top tier.
But water. Fuck that pile of shit

Genuinely one of my favorite comedies of that year, and some of the best use of one-off side characters I've seen for ages.

id you purposefully pick the most boring looking girl? Her head looks like an egg.

because before being a shitty harem or romance, is comedy first, also the tsukkomis are top tier.

Which one smells the worst?

why don't you like water user?

user, that's not even her final form.

There's no worst girls in this series.

Who will win the Kazumabowl? The Legendary Boob Crusher, Takao, or the perfect Yamato Nadeshiko in training, Funabori?

It will end with Princess Pinch getting kidnapped and forced to marry all the girls in his harem.

Childhood friend.

Water is total and complete shit in the manga. She gets almost no character development compared to Takao and Rokka.

>Roka
>character development

"The darkness.... the darkness....."

I want takao to sit on my face

Shit taste. Water is best.

Are you Kazama? then forget it.

one chapter side-character, maybe from the last chapters.

I would never call an underground boss cute.

For a comedy series like D-Frag, I don't see serious romance happening. It will probably end with a Kazama punchline.
I do want Water to win though. She has the best moments with Kenji.

What do you guys think on useless element?

Unfortunate chest.

I a, actually expeting something like, a rushed, clearly done for comedy, resolution for the "romance" or at least for all the crushes the girls have on Kazama, either rejecting everybody while making a remark about it, or suddenly choosing someone nobody saw coming.

Who is this again?

We literally already knows how it ends.

^This. Sure it has something for everyone but it never forgets its roots.