What does 'umu' mean?

What does 'umu' mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gLOne_ZaKns
youtube.com/watch?v=PmEvxswn4IY
youtu.be/d_4gKXp0QUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Umu.

It conveys her deep dissatisfaction at being a feikah inferior to the original.

Nero's superior tho

Last Encore can't come soon enough.

>The straight face with hunt-and-peck
Yakuza never ceases to amuse.

>Male Hakuno is the protagonist again
>Nero is the main Servant again

Eh.

Wouldn't Nero be the original since the Roman Empire predates Britain?

It's a slutty sound sluts say,

I just want Nero not written by Sakurai.

'Original' has to refer to the order of the series released because it is now canon that everyone to have ever lived is Seibah.
>King Tut was a Seibah.
>Marco Polo was a Seibah.
>Gheghis Khan was a Seibah.
>Jesus Christ was a Seibah.
>Robin Williams was a Seibah.
THAT IS THE LAW OF THE UNIVERSE.

This

Nero's entire character is literally 'Gilgamesh with less depth' ERR: DIV BY 0 she just happened to have bigger tits. Only hormonal thirteen-year-old boys prefer her to the other sabers.

Absolutely shit taste

Arturia is flat chested and boring.
Nero has Umu.

>that nod of satisfaction after hunting and pecking

>Rei > Asuka
>Yen > Triss
>Blastoise > Charizard
Red is always inferior girl.

>Blastoise > Charizard

That's a contradiction when you're singing praises to the King of Knights with the blood of dragons in her veins.

Go to job to a teacher gluttonous whore

>rei
Faggot

There's just something odd about Anri's face but I can't quite put my finger on what. It reminds me of a doll more than a person.

If it were Nero, she likely would have met a worse fate. She has no Instinct, and on top of that her skill with a sword are objectively inferior. In the same situation, she wouldn't have been able to set up the Golden Theater either, not with Shirou's reserves.

The only reason she was able to beat Shuwen was thanks to that Noble Phantasm.

its basically yep/ indeed

>Gilgamesh with less depth
But that's Ozzy

>it is now canon that everyone to have ever lived is Seibah.
this is both funny and joyous

Yeah its almost like everyone can be the super spechual snowflake Arthuria "loved and pampered by the biased and retarded developers" Pendragon /s

>Best Girl is Best Flavor

Ah, it feels good to have good taste.

I like regular saber but nero also has more fire, feels more like a bro. regular saber often comes off too domestic, like sakura minus the sniveling

you have the order reversed
>Asuka
Asuka is a bitch but can be a fun fuck. Rei is for necrophiliacs
>Triss
Triss is down to earth, yen is bit of a know it all.
>Charizard
everyone I know picked Charizard. before lighting and ice came into fission fire was every young boys go to element and only a fag would pick water even if it was 2 water canons

Isn't Nero really weak by the standards of the Saber class though?

She's only a Saber because she think it's the best, and that's what she wants to be.

Eh. To begin with, the only other class she'd qualify for is probably Rider. The Beast of the Apocalypse seems way too excessive, though.

Well, no, she was something of an artist, so maybe Caster too? Although if their power is dictated by their artistic skill, Nero would probably be dead last.

>liking a person who only likes chads and is violent as fuck

It means she's a filthy Whore of Babylon.

It's an onemonapia for that "hmmm" sound they make in anime when they're quietly agreeing with someone. Brock from Pokemon did it all the fucking time.

>Yen > Triss

You won't be so smug once Nero actually becomes a Beast along with Tamamo.

She's a beast with my dick!

666 is already dead
Whore of Babylon won't be summoned at full strength

>Melvin
Go away

Hakuno get off the internet and go stop your wives from fighting again.

Yennifer is super hot and probably a better fuck too

UMU DELICIA

>Someone didn't read Arthur trial quest in FGO
sure thing EOP

I don't care about JETS so fuck off fagwain

According to Simon magus, she had a fuckton of magical potential, that's why she is caster in this year's summer event

The Caster Nero in F/GO is still primarily a swordsman, except she can also beamspam now. According to the game, it's pretty much a straight upgrade from her Saber form.

I know right? Salsa verde is the best.

>Blastoise>Charizard
youtube.com/watch?v=gLOne_ZaKns

Fuck off Melvin. Only you would use that image and filename.

It's the nip equivalent of this

youtube.com/watch?v=PmEvxswn4IY

U M U
M
U

Why is she called black when she's red
Also why does she umu

she's a seibah from the wrong side of the continent

she isn't called black

and she umus to establish her dominance

>Gawain haters are one person only
End your life otomefujoshit

Nero is black in italian amico

are you unfamiliar with the historical personage of Emperor Tiberius Claudius Nero?

Kinda surprised that Gawain wasn't really that hard compared to Arc or Cu

Someone hasn't read the books.

>create a saber, based on The Ultimate Warrior
>Chaotic Neutral
>Red Saber archetype: Proud, Confident, Wrathful, Resolute, Tomboy
>Berserker
>Female
>Gallant
>Child (muscle-loli)
>Double Long Ahoge
>Skimpy Outfit (like what a female wrestler wears, but with Warrior's trademark tassels/fringe and facepaint)

>Strength: A
>Endurance: EX
>Agility: E
>Magic: E
>Luck: D
>NP: A

>A-rank Territory Creation (makes a ring)
>A-rank Mad Enhancement
>D-rank Magic Resistance

>EX-rank Battle Continuation
>A-rank Charisma
>B-rank Monstrous Strength

>Noble Phantasm: 3-Count (Anti-Unit)
>B-rank, with a +2 modifier if she cuts a promo before the fight
>When active, shows as a large gold belt around her waist
>If she can pin an opponent for 3 seconds, they are absolutely defeated (not killed), and cease all resistance or hostility from that point onward

Artoria's final form is way better than Nero's.

What the fuck is the point of her skirt if it's see through

To make it clear that she goes out of her way to show off her legs and crotch. As expected from the whore of Babylon.

It's latin for uga.

Her butt cleavage is her charm point.

>69

So there is a Fate event next week, can we expect more Nero?

Underwater Maneuvering Unit. It means Nero in her Tenga swimsuit propels herself in a similar fashion to the Red October using its caterpillar drive, by using her cleavage to enhance thrust through application of Bernoulli's principle.

Fug, I didn't manage to grind this shit.

youtu.be/d_4gKXp0QUI

I really dig the PSOne graphics.

She beat the fuck out of some opponents that were anything but weak and won the war. Tamamo, too.

>talk about which character is better
>immediately jump to powerlevels

HEY BUDDHA

FUCK YOU

She also can't shoot beam.

Yennefer is Geralt's only true love, they are meant to be together. Triss used Geralt's amnesia to manipulate him.

Post the full picture please

Same with Nobu?

They are not interested in the western market, and this has been known since years ago.

It's the reason why only different companies (and not TM itself) who have ever released anything from them overseas. Take UDON with Fate/Complete Material, for example. Aniplex with the animes. Dark Horse with F/Z manga. DW with FGO (and barely). Marvelous with EXTELLA and somewhat involved with EXTRA.

Marvelous/XSEED likely bugged them to bring EXTELLA overseas because they (Marvelous) are already known for localizing titles with a certain demand (and let's not forget the previous experience they already have with TM). FGO would be a great example of this with how they only until now released it overseas (and after bugging some people, more than likely).

Meanwhile, on Imageepoch... Kinoko even subtly said that they had some "issues" with that, so we just need to forget about it and enjoy (at the time) the announcement for Grand Order and other shenanigans.

There's a reason why the 4 main works from TM have never been officially released, not even for an anniversary, outside Japan. And it's the same reason always.

?

yeah he burnt a city to the ground and fiddled his diddle while it happened

That's a myth invented by his political opponents that's rejected by modern historians.

Well British royalty may very well have blood descent ties to the Claudian dynasty so it could be deeper than that.

Gil must be so happy

What does all this Artoria vs Nero discussion matter when Jannu is the best saberface

I like caster Nero because she kind of looks like her own character now and not a saber face.

patrician

Now she's just a kancolle.

I cannot wait for the butthurt because Sieg

>Jannu
>saberface

But that's wrong.