Today my stepdaughter told me she was afraid to go to school because she didn't want to get killed like all those other...

Today my stepdaughter told me she was afraid to go to school because she didn't want to get killed like all those other kids did last week. It broke my heart when I dropped her off and she started crying.

Thanks a lot, assholes. You stupid fucking second amendment has successfully terrified a 6 year old girl. Children shouldn't have to be afraid of going to school. That should be the one place they aren't afraid of going to. Thanks to you sick freaks they have to worry about that too.

But, hey, as long as you have "muh freedumbs" then who cares, right?

i think its funny that the american government arent going to ban the very things that are going to be used against them in end. america is a true democracy. you might not like it but that is what democracy looks like. now go forth and kill your politicians.

>my stepdaughter

Sorry to hear about your wife's daughter.

>stepdaughter
>my wife's son
Holy fucking shit this has to be bait.

As soon as CNN gets called out the shills come running back.

try homeschooling or private schools. private schools here have armed guards and they hire off duty undercover cops and uniformed cops to patrol, monitor and handle traffic, and keep everything pretty well secured. I'm not sure why public schools refuse to do this.

i like where yer head's at but you think polit outweighs the ever esoteric zeitzionfiat few? seig smile

Your wife's kid is bummed because you let her whittle away her young life staring at the electric jew. You sound like an excellent parent.

If you think that your little stepdaughter's problems are bad, just keep fucking with the second amendment. I will be made real fucking clear that there are worse things than dead kids in school. I'm talking about (You). Imagine what will happen to the minds of your prospective progeny. They will say: 'My ZXER-ather got clipped by people willing to kill and die for aboriginal rights in America. Perhaps I should not FUCK WITH THEM EVER AGAIN LEST I DIE IN A SIMILAR MANNER'. And then everyone lives in a semblance of happiness ever after.

Fuck you stupid Bitch stop using the children you have done nothing you're self you white knight Snow flake you melting in you're own stupidity.

Second amendment isn't the problem. It used to be even easier in the past. The problem is Reagan and the republicans gutted mental healthcare in the US and Trump wants to go further. So yeah, these trump supporting idiots are to blame, but not for the reasons you think.

Trump is opening up closed down mental facilities you dumb Fuck

WOW, you’re a big pussy.

That's not how it works at all

Oh boo fucking hoo your child is afraid to go to school. Think of all those kids in Afghanistan that were afraid to even be alive.

Ya they only care cause Fake very fake news CNN tells how to distract us fucking counts you will pay for this Trump you 2020

OP is bait, but there actually are retards that let their 6 year olds watch fear mongering CNN and the like.

>doesn't like freedoms

>OP is bait, but there actually are retards that let their 6 year olds watch fear mongering CNN and the like.
Ya we know but a bunch of newfags are here because the haker Sup Forums was on Tv this week

No surprise that a faggot raised such a big pussy.

>muh stepdaughter
What's her cunt smell like?

>I'm scared of metal!
Welcome to a free civilized society, if you can't accept it please get yourself a Darwin award.

So move to a different country, you raging nigger cunt faggot. Your fuckface of a daughter and your whiny ass are cancer and detrimental to our rights and liberties. Both of you should either be executed or thrown right the fuck out of here to a land where all the big scary guns are gone, you absolute cocksucking shit eating bitches. Fuck off and die of a heart attack. I hope you both die in a fire.
>waaa i feel X!
>we should take rights away from others because of my feelings!
Fucking nigger. Kill yourself.

There are strict gun laws and good people in Mexico. You should move there. Take your wife and her kids with you.

> (OP)
>So move to a different country, you raging nigger cunt faggot. Your fuckface of a daughter and your whiny ass are cancer and detrimental to our rights and liberties. Both of you should either be executed or thrown right the fuck out of here to a land where all the big scary guns are gone, you absolute cocksucking shit eating bitches. Fuck off and die of a heart attack. I hope you both die in a fire.
>>waaa i feel X!
>>we should take rights away from others because of my feelings!
>Fucking nigger. Kill yourself.
Pol is back baby don't fuck with our rights

fake AND gay

tell her to be kind to the other kids and she should be okay

that's actually pretty good bait.

There was a higher chance of her dying in the car on the way to school than there is of her dying in a school shooting you fucking pussy, why don't you go protest cars or something?

Sad you had to to tell her that she will be vulnerable at school with absolutely no protection because it's a gun-free zone.
I feel for you user.
It sucks.
#LetsArmSchoolsAgain

Stop with the kikery.

op is a soygoy cucked by niggers

My wife just had a sonogram and the baby asked the doctor if she was going to be aborted.
Fuck you, the womb is one place where a fucking baby shouldn't be afraid.
But, Muh Choice who cares, right?

Your daughter probably just wants to stay home and play on her phone or whatever and is lying to you to try and get out of it, kids are smart and manipulative

Everyone below this post is a fucking moron

just buy her a gun for her sweet sixteen and show her how good it feels to handle cold hard explosive steel

>my stepdaughter

OUT OUT OUT

>Children shouldn't have to be afraid of going to school
Thats right, so start by making the school safer faggot.

Tell your daughter to stop being a faggot