DON'T SAY "THATS SO GAY"

>BASED blak wooman puts PRIVELDGED young hwhiught males in their place

I'm ok with free speech, but we should refrain to using words like "gay" as pejoratives.
youtube.com/watch?v=sWS0GVOQPs0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CEJF8YFUaEk
discord
archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women
chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf
childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pastebin.com/JgPLMDH4
youtube.com/watch?v=aYGsQjkKobM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/CEJF8YFUaEk

weak b8

discord gg/8UNdw9

add a .

bump

bump

Holy shit actual faggots are piling onto this lol

bump

that's extremely gay. anyways, if they want people to stop saying that then they literately need to stop doing pic related in their parades because its really so gay.

Why are you so ashamed of the human body?

Why aren't you is a better question. There is a lot of things to be ashamed about. Shit, snot, sweat, period blood. Its all disgusting and i'd prefer it if I didn't have to see someones shit hole every time I left my house.

i'm not ashamed of the human body. i just don't want to watch people eat out each others ass in a parade or dangle their wang in front of mine, or a kids face in a parade.

Good thing nobody is forcing you to attend these parades. 99% of people who attend are dressed normally but of course you cherrypick photos.

Wanda Sykes is a faggot

Ignore all sodomite orders or requests.

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

Okay then.
"Thats fucking queer."
How bout that?

That’s gay, nigga.

Not a redpill, but worth reading. There's something deeply wrong with faggots, and the sooner you recognize it, the better.

The same researcher you cited, Kurt Freund, subsequently conducted a study in 1992 showing that gays were NOT more attracted to prepubescent kids than straight men.

Gay men are not more likely to be pedophilic, which is why all you have are a few older citations from studies that are long outdated.

>arguing for genetic evidence of homosexuality
>its literally defective genes meant to be cleansed from the gene pool
>don't even bother with it as a mental condition, just exterminate

ok then

It makes some women produce more kids on average. It is an advantage for some.

Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

-
Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies:

journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women

-

Straight males carry gay genes:

chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf

Oh i get it. Can i say "fuck that shit is some god damn blatantly homoerotic faggotry and must be vanquished no matter the consequence"

Faggots are in fact pedos. They're certainly more likely to act on their impulses. Think about it: ~30% of sexually abused children are boys. 95% of abusers are male. So faggots are responsible for probably 25% of child sex abuse. Boys are less likely to report too, so probably the numbers are higher.

That's like 2% of the population responsible for one quarter of child sex abuse. And that's just talking about the pedos. The stuff the adult men do to one another is nearly just as bad as fucking kids. They're deeply destructive, mentally ill people. They need to be quarantined and shunned.

>THATS SO GAY
THATS SO GAY
>THATS SO GAY
THATS SO GAY
>THATS SO GAY
THATS SO GAY
>THATS SO GAY
THATS SO GAY
>THATS SO GAY
THATS SO GAY
>THATS SO GAY
THATS SO GAY
>THATS SO GAY
THATS SO GAY
>THATS SO GAY
THATS SO GAY
>THATS SO GAY
THATS SO GAY
>THATS SO GAY
THATS SO GAY
>THATS SO GAY
THATS SO GAY
>THATS SO GAY
THATS SO GAY
>THATS SO GAY
THATS SO GAY
>THATS SO GAY
THATS SO GAY
>THATS SO GAY
THATS SO GAY
>THATS SO GAY
THATS SO GAY
>THATS SO GAY
THATS SO GAY
>THATS SO GAY
THATS SO GAY
>THATS SO GAY
THATS SO GAY
>THATS SO GAY
THATS SO GAY
>THATS SO GAY
THATS SO GAY

THATS SO GAY

3/4 victims of molestation are female:

childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900

"A 2015 study (linked above) looked at virtually every substantiated child sexual abuse case reported to child protective services in the United States in 2010. It concluded more than 20% of child sexual abuse cases reviewed involved a primary female perpetrator – so estimates vary significantly."

Child sexual abuse (CSA) is a pervasive problem with myriad short- and long-term consequences for victims and their families. Its impact is far-reaching with recent estimates that 26.6% of girls and 5.1% of boys experience sexual abuse or assault by age 17 (Finkelhor, Shattuck, Turner, & Hamby, 2014).

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

bump

You do realize that faggots are not a race right? You literally have to go out of your way to tell people how much you love to suck dick. So when you see photos like these at parades and such you are telling the world that you suck cock.

This is what people hate about you more than the AIDs you spread, the laws you force upon society and the clear hatred you fags have for religion and conservative values.

Hell your faggy ass needs to show how much of a fag you are on an image board that you unironically use the rainbow flag. kys pls

>2008

Hmmmm
>see gay shit and call it gay
or
>let some gay black bitch tell me what to do
That ad was fucking gay

>Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids

Makes sense, they have to make up for their defective relatives. The guy still deserves (is going to) be taken out the gene pool.

>Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies

"Bisexuality in females" is very fuzzy. I have not once met a female who hasn't eventually kissed other girls and like it. There are evolutionary reasons for this. This is ok. Gay guys and lesbians and traps aren't. certainly traps.

>Straight males carry gay genes

Obviously not expressed in the phenotype, so it isn't relevant.

Lmfao.

Thanks, Senpai.

Here's a recent study using fMRI technology showing that bisexuality in females does exist but in part references a tendency to be less picky about mate selection by being more aroused in general:

pastebin.com/JgPLMDH4

Sheeeiiit, that gay nigga.

you on the discord? I'd like to hear more about your perspective on queerness, since you cite actual studies and stuff.

Wow I can't believe that bigot just said stupid like that, that's really insensitive to stupid people, you should say that's niggerish instead.

you're plague carriers and defilers of children. Deep down you know that you're an abomination. You've all played your part in turning western male youth into disgusting catamites. Any society that tolerates you is doomed, you're the essence of a rotten, decaying society, and what's worse is you know it but can't help yourselves.

r u straight?

yes

That's jewish

FAKE AND GAYYYYYYYYYYY

discord gg/tmcDkYD

add a .

youtube.com/watch?v=aYGsQjkKobM
This machine kills bourgeois sentimentality.

That stupid dyke whore nigger. She's not funny and her voice makes me want to strangle her.

>Genetic Evidence

That study only shows a possible genetic predisposition and not a causal 'gay gene'

I want to kill your ideology so bad. This is child abuse!

it isn't just one gene. many traits are polygenetic.

This fucking thread is gay. By that I mean, this thread actually takes it up the fucking shitpipe.