Probably the last place to be posting something like this...

probably the last place to be posting something like this, but i figure since you guys are so obsessed with the righteousness, tradition, holy sanctity, and general society preserving fabric of Christianity, maybe some of you will bite

This world is done and always has been. Sin and evil rules this world because that is what the world loves. I shouldn't have to prove this to you, you guys see society eroding away around you more than anyone else. The sickening use of crisis actors in the recent tragedy is what's giving me the equivalent of a holy aneurysm of anger right now.
What I encourage you guys to do is if you embrace the society-preserving ideals of Christ's teachings, then please at least APPLY THEM.

Yeah it'd be really fantastic if you all suddenly became christians but im not delusional

However, what will probably put all of you guys off is this:
whether you want to believe and accept it is irrelevant, the fact is that God is real, Christ is real, the holy spirit is real, the Bible is truth (history, better put), and this life is not the end.
>hurr durr christfag is delusional idiot and supreme atheists are infinitely smarter
isn't atheism an ideal of Marxism and the neo-leftist movement?
didn't Marx and don't the tyrannical powers that be wish to destroy the family unit?
and didn't Christ teach to honor God and hold his word sacred?
doesn't God's word tell us that marriage is a holy, lifelong covenant between man and woman?
doesn't God teach us to guard against all things sinful and evil, those very things that the left encourages?
didn't Christ teach us to love one another, while the left urges us to hate others?
didn't Christ and the Bible teach us generosity and charity, while the left pushes greed, disgusting selfishness, and pride?

wake up guys, follow Christ. There's no other deliverance from this demented world

Other urls found in this thread:

thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
youtube.com/user/sanderson1611
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tldr

BRAISE JEWSUS

This user speaks truth and most Sup Forumsacks will ignore it because they would have to give up their degenerate ways otherwise.

OP, I'm glad you posted this. I genuinely asked myself an hour ago if I somehow accidentally sold my soul to the devil. When I looked at the clock after saying it, it read 1:11. Felt spooked ever since. The timing at which I found this thread feels too coincidental to me.

i will note that the Jewish leaders and priests were the ones that convicted Jesus and had him crucified in the first place because jesus threatened their power
also modern jews dont believe in jesus either, although his first followers were Jews (who were, turn, disowned and excommunicated by the Jewish community)

glad i could help, you'd be surprised how god works. take this as a sign, crack open a bible if you've got one. i recommend starting with Mark

I will note that there Jesus was a usurper agaisnt the Jewish priest class and they pulled theri strings to have christian cult snipped the bud.
Then, the remnants of Christianity contiuned into a radical jewish cult with the aim of subverting the Graco-Roman world.
It was not until time has passed and they let non-jews into their ranks that Christianity became europeanized, until the 20th century when (due to the resurgence of jewish power since the fall of the Western Roman Empire) it started to return to it's subversive judaic roots.
Amen.

dude, your ancestors are reptilians....thats why man is so evil at times...its n our lood...going to church isnt gonna solve this problem for you...its genetic....if we can escape this rock floating in space, we can free ourselves from these chains to go and live in peace in the universe...right now you are a slave. on a prison planet....something the Bible won't teach you.

>Jesus born to take Jews to next level and bring in gentiles
>Jesus gives Jews multiple chances to accept him
>Jews reject Jesus so they could stay in power
>Jesus says, "fine", and calls them children of Satan. (John 8:44)
>Jews get mad and kill Jesus
>Jesus rises from the dead, gives "chosenness" to the Gentiles
>Jesus cuts off all kikes unless they accept Him and His New Covenant via conversion
>Jesus give message to bestest follower that calls kikes "Synagogue of Satan" (Rev 3:9)

In the beginning was the Word (Jesus), and the Word was with God, and the Word WAS God. John 1:1
Jesus merely came through an Israelite line to save the Jews and Gentiles, but the Jews rejected him and now pay the price.

You can't sell your soul since it is yours by nature, but if you try to with the intention to sell it then it's a sin

wat would gotse do?

So retarded.

the jews were the ones who christ's message was intended for in the first place, yes, but if you ever opened a bible you'd know that the jews rejected christ's teachings of love (which is the only radical thing you could possibly be referring to about christianity) so he turned to the gentiles (aka all of us) and so did his disciples. Jews became converts too, but Christianity always has largely been a gentile religion

there's nothing subversive about christ's teachings idk what you are on about???

however when it comes to organized religion (aka the catholic church) men tend to corrupt what the bible explicitly says

I'm sure your personal opinion about what the Bible teaches (ignoring 2000 years of debates that have already taken place over this) is actually the correct one

hey man the bible reads pretty plain. Christ taught what he taught and that is love and forgiveness, so that is what I try to model and what I wish many more people would model. Try to look at the bible from a spiritual standpoint instead of the academic standpoint some time, you might find it enlightening

If the Bible reads pretty plain then why is there so much disagreement over it? If it was that plain then surely there would be unanimity on most subjects but this isn't the case.

there are many contradictions in the bible, I will say, but i don't think they require us to argue over them, it seems very petty when compared to the spiritual message of the bible

this is merely a statement of the hardship and willpower of following christ. the world hates christ because he condemns it for its sins, and it hates his followers too

TITS OR GTFO BITCH

If the spiritual message of the Bible is important (and we both believe it is), and that it is not just important but perhaps the MOST important thing because of the nature of the truths it deals with, isn't it also important that we be sure to properly interpret those truths?

yes it is very important, but slight differences in their interpretation should not cause such conflict among people who love the same god. the overall message is fairly clear: love and forgiveness

don't harden your heart so soon friend

It isn't a commandment to hate your parents. Rather, it's a command to get your values straight. Example:

St. Thomas Aquinas had a gift for learning, and wanted to join the Dominicans to learn more so that he might better explain God to people. But his mother had arranged for him to become the Abbott of the Benedictine monastery at Monte Cassino, which was a much more prestigious position than being a "beggar monk" with the Dominicans. St. Thomas Aquinas was conflicted about what to do, since he obviously respects the opinion of his family, but then he recalled this verse and he realised that his place was with the Dominicans. His family even had him imprisoned in one of their castles and famously sent a notoriously-attractive prostitute to try to seduce him, but he persisted in being a Dominican and eventually escaped the prison to rejoin his Dominican brothers.

This should help those who have doubts. It certainly helped me with issues I had with what I had learned in church in the past.

thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html

If you really believe that the Christian message is as important as you say, then those slight differences are very important, and in some cases make all the difference

And we should care more about correct interpretation of the Christian message than we care about "getting along", since after all, "I did not come to bring peace, but a sword"

im more than likely wasting my time here arguing with you guys, but all i can say is this: jesus taught love and forgiveness, so that is what christians should practice. Christians and Christ are hated by a sinful, evil world and always will be and i do not expect it to change. evil will infiltrate the ranks of Christ's followers and try to corrupt christ's message and turn us against each other but those who hold true to christ's teachings will stay the path to salvation

ignore those things that god has shown us to be sinful and embrace the things that god shows us bring value and meaning to our lives and the lives around us: love, forigveness, kindness, generosity, etc

it is so difficult to dedicate one's life to christ because the world makes it so impossible with culture, but there is no need to be afraid because Christ will always be with his followers, so they have no need to worry and I definitely won't. If it means anything to any of you, i'll say a prayer for you even though you hate God, because even though you hate him, god loves you because he created you, so I love you all as well. call me delusional and retarded and cowardly and weak, I accept all these with indifference as will all true followers of Christ, for even though we are hated and ostracized for a message of love and kindness, we know that the world is only the temporary realm of evil that we will be delivered from one day, and until that day we will only strive to put as much of Christ in it as possible

>the answer to your systemic corruption, violence and an endless spiral into nightmarish dystopia is to... send your thoughts and prayers

cringe

no gramps, your faggy kike bullshit of doing nothing but believing in god is why we're in such deep fucking shit

Hi Christanon. I've been following Jesus' teachings literally for the past 9 months with great success. Matthew 6:25 onwards really does come true when you obey Jesus. But have you tried Matthew 6:24? I've quit working for money, and if I do "work" (not evangelizing on the streets, either offering free work for individuals or volunteering somewhere) I don't charge for what I do. Like I've said, I've done it for 9 months, and I've been with brothers who have been doing it for years; surviving without needing a paycheck.
If you're interested in trying it out, get some time one day and pray (and fast) to our Father. Ask him what He would have you do that day to teach people Jesus' teachings. He may give you some direction in the form of thoughts or visions or something. Then, go out and DO IT!
John 7:17 ESV
>If anyone’s will is to do God’s will, he will know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own authority.

New Christian here. Who are some biblically sound preachers I should listen to on youtube?

Prayer should go along with action towards the desired end (if possible), since after all "Faith without works is dead"

Bishop Barron is alright for that

Dont listen to Sup Forums opinion on Pastor Anderson, read bible for yourself and choose the church which is biblical and sound, don't choose church for lifestyle. Good luck.
youtube.com/user/sanderson1611

STOP

Honestly, speaking as a Christian, if you are on Sup Forums typing away, we could be doing a lot better. We shouldn't even be here. We are pathetic examples of Christians.

...being pagan

He was literally tortured to death by Frisians. kek

And what religion was Frisia shortly after that? Guess St. Boniface won after all

is it a Jeff Sessions Mutt thing to put a personal Event like the revelation he will experience for beeing judged for pedophilia to protect himself from the end of his world on us all.

>I shouldn't have to prove this to you,
this is where you went wrong, overall the message is good but you should start your arguments with facts and not negatives

without true repentance aka metanoia, religion is just words and wont change anything

I've listened not a fan.

I do like Robert Jefferies

He got tortured to death
He lost

Also there are still a lot of pagans

forgot bic