AUS/POL/ PALMY ARMY EDITION

G'day cunts. Looks like the Palmy Army is formed.

Previous Remember, the SA election is getting close, /ourguy/ is definitely Cory Bernardi. Whinge and moan about Nick Xenophon or the labor party on 5aa (or any other SA talkback radio station). Calling and shilling these stations is important to influence the election and PO.

Get involved:
>5aa (Adelaides biggest Talkback radio)
Phone in: 8223 0000

>ABC Adelaide
Talkback: 1300 222 891

>ABC North and West SA
Talkback 1300 160 222

>Clive Palmer announces political comeback
archive.is/mrxwn#selection-1389.1-1396.1

>Abbott demands respect from Lib colleagues
archive.is/Wvt2F#selection-321.0-332.0

>All this talk of leadership changes, and barely a whisper about women
archive.is/KJtQG#selection-1395.1-1404.0

>Barnaby Joyce resigns as Deputy Prime Minister
archive.is/yXtEH#selection-307.0-310.0

>Meet Australia's first transgender priest
archive.is/bptgJ#selection-307.0-310.0

>Australia has become China’s puppet state, says Clive Hamilton in Silent Invasion
archive.is/qjsuN#selection-199.0-208.0

>The Australian dollar is higher as the greenback rebound reverses
archive.is/FdrIR#selection-1053.0-1060.0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clive_Palmer
humansarefree.com/2016/02/satanic-pedophilia-network-exposed-in.html
pedophilesdownunder.com/hang-on-for-the-ride-abuse-drawings/
wanttoknow.info/sexabuse/australian-network
youtube.com/watch?v=asvl6kO1Vo8
pastebin.com/KaHREshX
pastebin.com/S3J33Qty
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Throw another pimp on the barnaby

>full

farewell barnababs

Good night sweet Barney, may you rest in the shit of Indian age care workers.

>Also

This is your Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

You can also fuck off.

>t. non white

this freak show is about to start

this is horrifying

hahaha

look at this male pattern hair loss woman auspol

>full
There's a reason no one lives in the 0.1 or less areas mate. No one here expects a seppo to understand why.

fuck off ya yankee dog

show has turned into a group therapy session

What don't politicians understand. This is the true geography of Australia.

a fucking tranny priest Jesus Christ on a bike

We have a vacancy here tho

Correct. There are no sparsely populated areas of the US

This is where my taxpayer dollars are going.

Australia is finished.

No, we don't. We don't need to be inviting any more seppos to come along for free housing that we pay for

Aren't you aware that the population of Africa is undergoing EXPLOSIVE growth and is set to QUADRUPLE by the end of this century, shitlord? Where, pray-tell, are all those desperate souls supposed to go to start families, worship their gods, and find resources to keep this explosive growth going?

I know where- Australia. The perfect place to send those 100's of millions of needy Africans.

Here's why: 1. For all intents and purposes unpopulated at this time. Plenty of room for new arrivals by the boat load. 2. No culture presently so no fear of anything of value being lost to displacement. 3. Currently has a liberal Western political system ripe for the implantation of the idea that these "New Australians" have a GOD GIVEN right to make this island continent theirs.

I for one will work tirelessly to spread this message far and wide so someday, in the near future, there will be ZERO difference in people's minds between Sub-Saharan Africa and the vast available landmass that is, for a little while longer, called "Australia".

who here getting JUST'd right now?

>week of exhausting wagecucking over
>start feeling sick today
>going to a festival tomorrow

t-thanks. everyone else at work got sick throughout the week and i didnt and had to do every cunts work, now my weekend is fucked

you have to give up your guns buddy, think of the children

>clive has formed an army of shitposters
i feel like we should at least warn the rest of the world that an army of shitposters are about to scorch the fucking earth

Loving the butthurt of all the nationals voting trogs

>b-but JOYCE DINDU NUFFIN
>Bill Shorten cheated on his wife too BAWWWWWWWWW
>LEFTARD MEDIA BIAS TRIAL BY MEEEEJA HURRRRRRRRRRR DURRRRRR

...guys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clive_Palmer

Practially no one is butthurt except for maybe a few zealots in Tamworth.

It's pretty funny really. High profile cuckservative 50 year old guy loses his job over some stacey.

Can someone here give me a good argument for why we, in one of the least densely populated nations on earth, coop people up on tiny residential lots, and, increasingly, apartments?

Why don't we just mandate 1 acre minimum lot sizes and make more land available for development? Don't you think we'd be a much more wholesome nation if everyone lived on a lot size with a minimum of 1 acre?

I don't agree with densification, it's degenerate. We need the opposite.

It was also cool that Shorten did not to use an obscene amount of public money to cover up his affair and give his mistress a job

too big
no reasonable infrastructure to live a high quality life out bush other than farming.
easier to be a city dweller

I agree with you but mandating larger lots wont work. i saw some shit about china making the desert arable with some paste making it easier for plants to grow there and essentially taking back the desert.

Because upper level management of all the big companies want to live close by the CBD in the good parts of cities.

In the US companies and jobs are very decentralised. You will find biotech companies setting up in smaller cities where they can get more land with a lower cost of doing business. Which means in the US you can have a good lifestyle and a good job, whereas in Australia you must choose, because all companies that offer good jobs set up in the CBD of major cities.

This isn't inevitable, it's a CHOICE we make. We can and should decentralise good jobs. Not just to the edge of cities but to rural areas.

We don't even need to green the desert although I support doing it. Heaps of green fertile land that's not really being used for its best and highest use around.

The government should set up big research institutes in rural areas to create good jobs there.

this REALLY gets the morty ricken'
what times it start?

Mate we literally had pri-ministers say that 'apartments were unsuitable for the white race'.

Boomers love em' though. Fast builds made of plywood will hold 400 chinks. Crank em out for big boomer $$!

There's nothing legally stopping a big company from setting up in the sticks. But they don't. I don't know why. Real estate is fucked value even out in the bush. It's not cheap given how much of a risk people would be taking to move out there, whether they be businesses or individuals.

>pri-ministers
and which one said that?

A lot of them covered in flammable cladding too, so if you live in one you risk a napalm death. This country needs death squads.

>Can someone here give me a good argument for why we, in one of the least densely populated nations on earth, coop people up on tiny residential lots, and, increasingly, apartments?
because everyone enjoys living by the sea

There is though. In the US Tesla set up their gigafactory in a mostly undeveloped area. It was in an industrial estate with a total size of 150,000 acres. Tesla bought 2,000 acres for their factory for not much money.

Try and find that much land in any regional area in Australia to build a factory, or build anything. There is no land appropriately zoned for that. You can get a 10,000 acre farm for a million dollars but you will only get a 1 hectare block zoned industrial for the same million.

Planning laws are the problem.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Green's SSM bill. The legislation is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the communist ramblings will go over a typical citizen’s head. There’s also Richard's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these laws, to realise that they’re not just good for the country- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Greens truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Richards’s existential catchphrase “FUCK YOU CHRISTIANS, YOU HAVE TO MAKE PENIS CAKES OR GO TO JAIL,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as The Greens’s genius wit unfolds itself on their country. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Greens tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

The US to it's credit lives up to 'capitalism' and 'freedom' way more than we do.

They have a land tax I think so cunts can't just sit on land and be a land jew.

>tfw live in an electorate that has been a safe nationals seat for 60+ years

>As a publicly funded broadcaster, the ABC is expected not to take editorial stances on political issues, and is required to present a range of views with impartiality. Over the decades, accusations of "bias" at the ABC have arisen at different times, and various inquiries undertaken.

The ABC costs ~$1 billion annually to run and is more biased than ever, nearly as left leaning as the Guardian, and yet no politician has the balls to call for it to be disbanded even thou there''s a perfectly good argument for doing so considering the internet has replaced the need for traditional free to air television.

>>Barnaby Joyce resigns as Deputy Prime Minister
i hope his gf stays with him, he's blown his whole life up for her

>McGregor
fucking cunt ruined the military

Doesn't it cost like 10k just for a fucking wedding cake. More rent seeking jews. Fuck em.

I bought some whiskey but then I realised it's only 5% alcohol and tastes like coca cola

wtf¿

>Cate McGregor
REEEEEEEEE

I didn't even think an abbo pepe existed, there truly are too many pepe's to collect.

pic related

>abo pepe
the worst pepe

Abbo pepe's all nearly wiped out by the great pepe war, when the wojaks were brought over as prisoners from Great pepland. This Abbo pepe is one of the last surviving pepes who suffers from eternal anguish of the wojaks.

>In the US companies and jobs are very decentralised.
There's lots of state policy and shit over there to encourage and incentivise that (tax breaks, etc)

We don't really have much of that here because the states are a meme and too much power (and all the money) is in federal hands

>Transgender Anglican Priest

>I didn't even think an abbo pepe existed

only one saying those things is you daft cunt

"Brave Aussie politician Franca Arena, got up in Parliament under parliamentary privilege and said there is a large pedophile ring involving politicians, judges, doctors and media moguls".

"He named Kerry Packer, Bob Carr, Bob Hawke, Paul Keating, Robert Menzies, Alan Jones (radio announcer), Bernard King (cook), Molly Meldrum (TV presenter), Elton John (musician), John Kerr (Whitlam and Kerr were homosexual lovers) and Justice Lionel Murphy".

humansarefree.com/2016/02/satanic-pedophilia-network-exposed-in.html

pedophilesdownunder.com/hang-on-for-the-ride-abuse-drawings/

wanttoknow.info/sexabuse/australian-network

pedo rings are out there

My condolences

The Franklin Case
In the 1980s, banker/politcian Lawrence King used the Omaha, NB Franklin Credit Union as a cover for many criminal activities, including child trafficking and pimping to elite clients in Washington DC. Children were prostituted at parties hosted by gay-pimp Republican lobbyist Craig Spence. The credit union failed due to King’s embezzlement and a NB State Senate investigation turned up massive evidence of large-scale child abuse, but the FBI shut down the investigation and two sham grand juries attacked the accusers. Several witnesses and an investigator were murdered or died mysteriously. Former CIA Director Bill Colby went on record stating the case had merit before dying in a “canoe accident”.

1 Hour Conspiracy of Silence documentary on the Franklin Case
youtube.com/watch?v=asvl6kO1Vo8

pastebin.com/KaHREshX

pastebin.com/S3J33Qty

Last time I was in Australia it was full of bloody gooks and shitskins

stop sliding my posts that are actually important

Melbourne or Sydney? Your people did this.

Im not sliding shit you cunt, i saw the thread was up its a general and im gonna spread my memes so shut the fuck and continue if you had half a brain in your stupid fucking head you would see the same anons are in the anti human traffic general threads aswell hunting pedos you cunt.

''my people did this'' keep blaming us and do nothing, I am sure your country will fall in no time.

your memes suck, stop trying to force them

come here and learn something moshe

cry more loser

Which do you like least?

>implying its not already falling

If it's any consolation (it won't be), not a single cent of your taxes went to pay for this absolute shit.
>Your taxes exist to stop the government from being unable to service the debt they owe the RBA
>They borrow our currency from the RBA at interest
>That means every $1 of currency costs the government $1.03 if they have it for one year
>In order to pay back the 3cents (per year) of interest on the dollar, the government has to borrow it from the RBA
>Again at interest
>The only reason the RBA lends the government their currency is that the government has promised them they will tax you in order to pay them back
>Your taxes pay that interest.

Your people, not you personally.

hahaha bunch of wankers, this is nonsense, how sad, really.

It's actually not a bad plan.
>give the chinks the mining rights to the entire centre of Australia so long as they dig a massive trench connecting the Gulf to the Bight
>ship in millions of niggers to dig the trench by hand - never letting them anywhere near anything populated
>the live, work, and die as chink owned slave labour terraforming this continent
>Chinks have to build the infrastructure to get all the mineral wealth to ports etc
>Niggers all die toiling for their bread
>Australia gets infinitely better

sook

>wankers
found the aus user larping on an Israeli proxy.

but what happens to us though

sook? really mate? you act like a fucking knobhead, stop blaming the joozz for once and start deporting those niggers and fucking gooks, jesus christ mate.

haven't blamed a joo in a long time.

well worth the billion lives lost!

Our fates are tied we share too much common DNA once the rest of your tribe is driven back to the chosen land they will implode it.

*implode the country*