Media hysteria over Florida school shooting is hiding a coverup

archive.is/ypTZ2
threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/21/its-too-late-broward-county-school-board-beginning-to-admit-their-mistakes/
dcode.fr/benford-law
nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/1
nap.edu/catalog/18319/priorities-for-research-to-reduce-the-threat-of-firearm-related-violence
cnsnews.com/news/article/cdc-study-use-firearms-self-defense-important-crime-deterrent
edition.cnn.com/2018/02/22/us/parkland-shooting-conspiracy-theories-trnd/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_ogxZxu6cjM
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/02/22/armed-sheriffs-deputy-stayed-outside-florida-school-while-mass-killing-took-place/?utm_term=.a203a4ae3a38
sun-sentinel.com/news/education/fl-broward-roc-officer-audit-meeting-20150122-story.html
web.archive.org/web/20151105031231/http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/education/fl-broward-roc-officer-audit-meeting-20150122-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As crime levels for Florida rose over the last five years, in two counties in South Florida youth arrests fell as the result of policies intended to defraud the federal government to obtain more funding.

Bump for the light of day and all that is good.

The NRA didn't have a fucking thing to do with any of this. It all happened because local authorities enabled by Obama's White House wanted to keep their voters out of prison. All of this CNN bullshit is a Jewish plot to grab guns and protect corrupt kikes in south Florida. theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/21/its-too-late-broward-county-school-board-beginning-to-admit-their-mistakes/

Just ran those numbers through dcode.fr/benford-law
here are the results:

p-value=0.169513
1 30 30.1%
2 14 17.6%
3 9 12.5%
4 16 9.7%
5 7 7.9%
6 8 6.7%
7 5 5.8%
8 9 5.1%
9 2 4.6%
1st : digit
2nd: occurence
3rd: theoretical (Benford's Law)

It doesn't seem very bad but at first glance you can tell something is off. Then again, this is a very small number set.
What we need to do, is get all of the (((officially published data))) from the two periods before and after their ((((tolerance policy)))) and compare the results for both. As many numbers as you can find.
I am predicting there will be a huge difference in real vs policy faked data

I'm working on a more visual comparison

1 of 2

Here's a more visual comparison you stupid motherfucker

2 of 2

this one shows justified usage of firearms (i.e. victim of crime using firearm in defense) results in very low homicides. Unlike criminals using firearms to commit crime.

Notice how auto theft doubles in a three-year period because the police can't get away with letting the driver of a stolen car go when they pull it over. At the same time, all the other crimes are dropping or steady.

Indeed. One wonders what they did about the murders.

Bump

Watching from Canada. It’s like this is some CSI episode. I’m so disappointed in humanity where children are guinea pigs in a society based on greed

They need to get DeVos and Mulvaney and whoever the fuck is trustworthy in Florida to smash these kikes.

can we get some kind of a data storage/repository whatever the fuck you want to call it
we'll look through published official data and link it all to there create one comprehensive set of numbers and do some ez math

Unless there are a bunch of witnesses who recognize the perp, forcing their hand, they can just fail to arrest anyone. Or they could frame an adult.

Bump, this is the real story right now

You want to fucking talk about "sanctuary cities" how about sanctuary counties and congressional districts covering up thousands of felonies to keep their fucking nig/spic voters from getting disenfranchised and maintaining a voting bloc.

DEATH TO THE JEWS.

this is what you get when you have politicians who get reactionary and ill-informed information from police sources who in return give out reactionary plans to keep the reactionary ill-informed and ill-thinking populous from voting them out of office

the wire season 4-5 describes this problem in full and shows exactly what the ills of these institutions are, people are afraid of telling people the truth because everyone is too greedy to see the bigger picture and possibly lose something to help out the others

the idea of transparency would be valid if people were able to think objectively and productively but to do that they would need a good education, good thing we don't have that anymore

Link to report please

I don’t believe shit unless it’s an official doc

nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/1

link to study:
nap.edu/catalog/18319/priorities-for-research-to-reduce-the-threat-of-firearm-related-violence

link to article:
cnsnews.com/news/article/cdc-study-use-firearms-self-defense-important-crime-deterrent

been trying to find clips from the show that are relevant to this on youtube

from cooking the books to literally moving bodies man shits fucked

Bump

btw the second image was a crop from me out of the DOJ or FBI crime reports summary. Shouldn't be too hard to find information that corroborates this, and it should also be said that there are some reports that suggest more guns are used in self defense every year than in crime. and you see the roughly 45 to 1 homicides from my pic.

It completely destroys the idea that gun owners are irresponsible or that more gun are bad for society. Every metric suggests the opposite. The potential exception being in Democrat dominant counties.

I love all you autistic fucks.

If you compare Broward county juvi crime to Florida state juvi crime you can tell something is up. As the crime basically stays the same through the rest of the state, Broward county juvi crime takes a hard dive. It's almost as if it's under reported.

They need to take our guns, their lives depend on it, because they know if we still have our guns the day of the rope will come soon for all of them. The lucky ones will get a quick clean death, the unlucky ones will be strung up beaten and hung

>Trayvon Martin might blow open a conspiracy that caused the negligent deaths of 17 people

This clown world is a trip

This. They're desperate.
Bump; don't let this slide.

What do we do now?

best thread in awhile

You bigots won't stop gun control.

bump

Get it out to as many people as possible. Unlike the crisis actor meme this one has some serious teeth, and its easily digestible by normalfags because they already want to know why something like 20 or 30 warning about the guy went completely ignored. I'd bet money the people pushing the crisis actor trash were shills precisely because of legitimate shit like this.

Thanks for the bump, shill. Soros just refunded himself 5 shekels from your bank account.

Back to r/politics you go.

Well it was a nice thread without any shills so far... “ You bigots won't stop gun control.”
Oops spoke too soon

I’m gonna save this one in my iPhone. Thanks for this gem, user.

>Robert Runcie
>previously from Chicago

No I pushed it because we needed to fuck with CNN and they took the bait.

Shills are out in full force bumping 2 threads about a roastie gouging out her eyes because she was high. This shill didn't get the memo.

really can't be said so concisely as per a youtube clip, really takes long exposure much like the problems we face

I can't wait to move away from this negro-infested swamp.

Good job retard, you made presenting the actual conspiracy to normalfags that much harder. Fucking with CNN takes literally zero effort, there was never any need to go full Sandy Hoax 2.0

Shut up, it was a success. edition.cnn.com/2018/02/22/us/parkland-shooting-conspiracy-theories-trnd/index.html

I remember that story about the Miami-Dade School Board letting Trayvon off with a misdemeanor when he was caught with stolen jewelry and a "burglary tool" in his backpack. That nigger should have been arrested immediately but thankfully we had a happy ending only a few months later.

In The Wire they call this "juking the stats"
youtube.com/watch?v=_ogxZxu6cjM

the second pic is the real bombshell, it's just not readily apparent what it's saying. coupled with the CDC report commissioned by our own King Nigger, it shines a light on why Democrats never enact any form of meaningful gun control, because they know its bullshit and they know its extremely unpopular.

They just crow endlessly and string along well meaning gun control retards to harangue the republicans in power. and its only when the republicans are in power. These people should not be humored. Seeing Trump try to placate them, it's just not going to work. I hope he put in the 21 year old restriction in the firm belief that it wouldn't pass.

I remembered that too. I never realized it would lead to something like this.

(((coincidence)))

You kids with your conspiracy theories. Look, let's cut the bullshit. Ban guns and this wouldn't have happened.

Just fucking ban them already, geez.

Sandy Hoax had some legitimate mysteries that have heretofore not been explain adequately at all.

I could name dozens of bizarre things about Sandy Hook that don't add up. Parkland, Florida was not even in the same league, it just had an unnatural media hype campaign behind it which makes it suspicious. the level of schizo conspiracy theories about crisis actors is just embarrassing. I'm glad something good came out of that shit when CNN and these faggy kikes had to plead on national television that they weren't crisis actors.

I fucking knew it, as soon as I saw that kid had been in trouble with the cops 39 times I knew it had to do with that program. All to keep niggers and beaners out of jail.

They say it's all to stop the 'school to prison pipeline', but all it's doing is preventing these punks from facing consequences for a time, and then they'll be used to getting away with this shit and keep doing it when they're out in the real world and end up in prison anyway. The solution is not to ignore it, there needs to be some kind of intervention.

I wonder how many people were hearing the crisis actor term for the first time on CNN

the flim-flamming can't go on forever.

39 fuckin times?

i think you and I are on the same level except i think its exceptionally weird that its debbie wasserman's district and theyre demolishing the school right away and we will likely never see a single crime photo. The kids are annoying as fuck though nobody knows shit at that age

Yeah, there were 39 visits. Also, this school officer who stayed outside while the shooting was going on refused to cooperate with social services when they were investigating Nikolas Cruz's home life

crisis actors are a real thing though that has been going on for a long time, at least since FEMA was established. probably even in COG drills well before that.

calling everyone in Newtown or Parkland a crisis actor is fake news and comes off as schizophrenia. I wouldn't humor any of it until there is some legitimate evidence like what is in the OP. This you can run with all you want to on social media.

Bump, for interdasting purposes. All CNN is very, very fake news.

Sauce on the refusing to help social services?

but they did this with OKC bombing and WTC towers. they went to incredible lengths to destroy that debris. they shipped the steel to china ffs.

Yes, that is very odd in and of itself, its just not weird that they're doing it again. You find some evidence that it was a false flag or an inside job, or at the very least they fucking watched this guy (as the FBI is known to do) and just let him do it, if not encouraged him, then you hit the motherload.

OP is literally a russian operative top kek

I am not a Russian I'm from Connecticut. My mother was Norwegian, my father English; both from family lines in this country since the earliest days of the colonization of New England.

This excerpt from washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/02/22/armed-sheriffs-deputy-stayed-outside-florida-school-while-mass-killing-took-place/?utm_term=.a203a4ae3a38

Unfortunately the full article is behind a paywall

Sheeeeeit. We need to make this blowup somehow, the cop pussing out is the key, normies are mad as hell about it.

Also relevant: sun-sentinel.com/news/education/fl-broward-roc-officer-audit-meeting-20150122-story.html

Talks about the program mentioned in the LastRefuge tweet thread, that gave campus officers rent-free housing near the schools. The officer is mentioned in the article, defending the program

REAL TRUTH THREAD RIGHT FUCKING HERE.

Here's an archive: web.archive.org/web/20151105031231/http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/education/fl-broward-roc-officer-audit-meeting-20150122-story.html

lol

that guy was in deep. it really makes you wonder why they threw him under the bus so quickly.

Mostly agreed. I havent gone too deep into the Sandy Hook thing, mostly because I just dont feel like it, but I know a little basic stuff. Maybe crisis actors are being used to deflect this information to gun control, maybe not, I dunno. What I do know is the initial autistic screeching about it was fucking dumb. What I especially know now is that this is the absolute last place these niggers would have wanted a high profile massacre as it would put their dealings in jeopardy,so the odds of Cruz just being a genuine autistic edgelord are pretty damn solid.

You burgers have a blessing with 1A and 2A, and everyone that wants to take those away should honestly be tossed into the sea with cement shoes. The fact that the shitter cop (((Israel))) is trying to take away your rights because of his scheme of gambling on the safety of children pisses me off to a ridiculous degree. I hope with all my heart this gets out there, but considering how close it is to DWS i doubt it will.

Jesus christ. Of course a Jew dominated county is crooked as fuck.

The sheriff looks an awful lot like James Alefantis...

He's the scapegoat. Already retirement age, he walks into a pension.

No offense, but let's not do that in this thread.

"These colleagues work hard. We are crime prevention, an audit report will never show how much we prevent," said Scot Peterson, an officer who has lived at Atlantic Technical College in Coconut Creek since 2000. He said he's arrested several juveniles for breaking into school property.

The resemblance is too strong to just ignore. That kind of inbreeding is very rare.

Dig into the sheriffs history.

Sandy Hook could be easily explained as a town they planted federal witness protection plebs in.

it was destroyed in a hurricane and 21 (iirc) out of the 20 something families where their kids supposedly died lived on properties owned by a single Iroquis gas company that is and was impossible to track down. The records from city hall were forged and the whole thing looks like an insurance scam.

But i've watched all of the videos of the newtown families, and only 5 or 6 looked fake, the rest looked pretty legit. they could have used actors or stand ins for some of these families, it might not have been adam lanza it could have been a mob hit, people may have died. Sandy Hook was primarily a media psyop much like Parkland is. The big difference here is that there's almost no way to fake a school shooting in Parkland with so many witnesses. I just don't think its possible, we have to wait until we get more evidence. Sandy Hook took months to release some of the most salient points like the clowns being chased in a van or the multiple people arrested running through the woods behind the school. granted the explanations weren't great, but at least they were viable in a panicked situation like that.

Help us push it, Leafbro! I'll give ya some salmon candy and tiger tail ice cream

so you be sayin that the government intentionally are putting children at risk by permissively letting violent students off the hook so as to not appear "raciss"
which actually isn't even a conspiracy theory, during his administration Obama was all about letting violent nigs get off of more serious violent infractions while preaching that white kids should be disciplined harshly for any infraction. Cruz, being a spicjew, would've been a protected minority whose aggressions--even making explicit threats--Clinton's minion sheriff Israel would intentionally cover-up. and now they want to take your guns because apparently you can trust corrupt, political crony pieces of shit in law enforcement to protect you even though they won't protect you.

I want to believe you that the vast majority is against gun control, user but I just can’t. It feels like everyone around me is crowing about gun control.

Exactly. We need to get Trump talking about this.

fucking
kek

those people want "common sense" gun reform, like banning "assault weapons." They just don't understand how ineffectual and retarded that is and that we've already banned "assault weapons" before.

It's a political game, but outright banning rifles is something like a 70/30 split. It's a losing issue, only some of the hard left base really believes its a good idea. and the democrats have to pander to them. right now its not really about gun control, it's just autistic screeching which will die down eventually. This is a great opportunity to redpill the plebs on how stupid this "common sense gun reform" really is.

LOL, dude's hiding his face.
Because he has a warrant out or angry babymamas lookin' for dat chil' supportz?

perhaps, but from a more official angle, it was to guarantee more federal money. it was, as stated by the last refuge, a political hoax to enrich themselves on federal cash by artificially lowering the crime statistics. In doing this, they may also take the moral high ground (smashing the school to prison pipeline). It may also explain the eagerness of their gun control talking points and focusing on the emotional aspect; deflecting attention away from the real scandal. big if true